The Shiny Encounters Thread - Page 6
Page 6 of 82 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast

Thread: The Shiny Encounters Thread

Blog Entries

Default Re: The Shiny Encounters Thread

I never encountered any shinies, ever :( If I do have any, it's from events (you know, the events where the Pokémon that you get via wi-fi are always shiny :P)... I feel so unlucky, haha :(

blog . graphics shop . fan club
    black 2 friend code: 2452-4043-7771

Blog Entries
    Follow Juzey On Twitter
    Visit Juzey's Youtube Channel

never had a shiny (apart from event ones). I WANT A SHINY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Shiny ponyta look quite cool!

The first shiny encounter I've ever has was when I was wandering through Shoal Cave at low tide and came across a shiny Spheal. As the time, I had no idea what a shiny pokemon even was, but I was still super excited and caught it. Just after, I quickly left and went to the pokemon center and healed my pokemon up--....Then promptly turned the game off, forgetting to save completely. ;_; I was shattered and spent the next week trying to find that amazing purple spheal, with no luck.

Come...Let your mind wander into the darkness of your greatest nightmares...

Quote Originally Posted by Mecha_Drago View Post
    The first shiny encounter I've ever has was when I was wandering through Shoal Cave at low tide and came across a shiny Spheal. As the time, I had no idea what a shiny pokemon even was, but I was still super excited and caught it. Just after, I quickly left and went to the pokemon center and healed my pokemon up--....Then promptly turned the game off, forgetting to save completely. ;_; I was shattered and spent the next week trying to find that amazing purple spheal, with no luck.
    Sorry to read that - I'd have loved a shiny Spheal. It's one thing to have a shiny, even if it's a Rattata or a Bidoof, but it's another thing entirely to come up with a shiny that you'd actually use in battle or in contests. Speaking of which, does Shininess count for anything in contests?

Jack

Somalian Anarchy Leader! John Understands's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow John Understands on Tumblr Visit John Understands's Youtube Channel

A shiny Chansey in my Diamond. I was looking for a regular one, and it caught me by surprise. It was random. I caught it at least a Year and a month ago. (7-2010)

EDIT: It was in MY LAST POKEBALL.

I am also hunting for a shiny Darumaka in my White. Via Masuda Method.

The last Shiny Pokémon I found was in Soul Silver. I was looking for Raikou around Route 31, east of Violet City. When I didn't hear Raikou's battle theme start, I was thinking "GO AWAY WILD POKEMON" until I saw a shiny golden Bellsprout and nearly had a heart-attack.

Add Kelleo on Facebook
    Visit Kelleo's Youtube Channel

I found my first gen V shiny fairly recently! It was a Vullaby that's now a Mandibuzz. The bugger appeared in a wild double battle too, and my team was too strong to attack it without knocking it out. So kept switching my Pokemon and throwing Pokeballs at it until I got it in a Great Ball. :3

I've gotten four other shinies in the past though through wild encounter. Rattata in FR (which is now a Raticate), Zubat in HeartGold (which is now a Crobat), Aron in Emerald (now a Lairon), and Kricketune in Platinum.

This means I've gotten at least one shiny from each gen! :D

shayminrules rules ! xD Jira chan's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I really wish I had a shiny

It's my birthday TODAY! | Jirachi is mine! I have claimed it!!|Please click my dragon eggs:

Blog Entries

In SoulSilver, I was in the Safari Zone and I encountered a shiny Sentret. I tried to catch it but it ran away.

Trying to get a Shiny Beldum via breeding, so far no luck, if anyone wants a regular Beldum, just let me know =)
    Never had my own shiny before
    Friend code (Black): 3138 7853 2313 =)

Quote Originally Posted by Eaton View Post
    Trying to get a Shiny Beldum via breeding, so far no luck, if anyone wants a regular Beldum, just let me know =)
    Never had my own shiny before
    You picked yourself a heck of a task on that one. So many egg cycles. D:

Good luck. :3

Edit: 8-19 (since mine was the last post two days ago, I don't want to double post)

I've been kind of half going through a chain of voltorb for a few hours. I've been putting the DS to sleep a lot out of lack of focus on my part. I got the first one some time around 5:30 am and didn't get the next one until about two hours later despite the fact that I had to have spent at least a half hour to an hour actively looking. But the weird thing is the next one came two pokeradar resets after that one and the one after that came as soon as I caught the one before it (which is a first for me).

It's especially nice since it's apparently been two weeks since I last got a shiny and my current MM hunt for munna in White has reached 1244 eggs. And, being that this is the first MM hunt I have promised myself I will stick out, it is getting slightly tedious.
    Last edited by thetifftiff; 19th August 2011 at 07:17 AM.

I got a shiny Giratina in Platinum a while ago by soft resetting. Took me 15 days and only 988 resets.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KGAFLc-f1U (I know have a Griseous Orb. :3)

Congratulate me, I finally made it and got my Shiny Latios in HG a few hours ago!! Since I actually don't ever have any luck with SRing, it took a horrible amount of time. I stopped counting after 10 000 reseting x__x. But yay, I still got Latias to do...

Haha I remember the very first time I caught a shiny Pokemon, It was in the Sky Tower when I was on my way to catch Rayquaza in Emerald and I ran into a Shiny Golbat. I threw my master ball at it and had to catch Rayquaza with a Ultra Ball...

Well right now, I am on a quest to catch a shiny Pokemon. I don't care what it is, I just want to be able to catch it. I might even throw my camera in front of it and record it for Youtube! :D

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

I restarted my Black about a week ago, and about an hour later, I found a shiny Blitzle on Route 3. I was slightly annoyed, though, because I'd been on a shiny hunt before I'd restarted.

Page 6 of 82 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast