The Shiny Encounters Thread - Page 35

Page 35 of 58 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast
Like Tree135Likes

Thread: The Shiny Encounters Thread

Pokemon Trainer since '98 PokePal15's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: The Shiny Encounters Thread

I just caught a shiny Sneasel in the Giant Chasm on my Black 2. I was barely even paying attention to it as I was watching something on my laptop and I look over and BOOM! Pink and gold Sneasel. It took me a moment to register what it was I was seeing since I wasn't expecting it. I managed to catch it and nicknamed it Pinkie (yeah, I know, not very creative). Probably another box filler, but whatever. That makes three random encounter shinies plus one S.R.ed shiny on this save file on my Black 2. Aside from the PokeRadar, that's the most shinies I've ever had on one game. I'm beginning to think it's a lucky file/game.

Now if I can get a shiny that I actually want and will use...
    3DS F.C.: 2878-9591-1952

Follow becinorbit On Twitter Add becinorbit on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by boabiol View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by becinorbit View Post
    Has anyone managed to get the shiny stone thingy that you get for completing the Pokedex in b&w 2? Does it help in locating shiny pokemon?

Quote Originally Posted by PkmnGreen View Post
    Just found a shiny Surskit! I was just hatching Pokémon to fill the Dex too, so it was a nice surprise.
    How awesome is that. I hatched a shiny eevee last week. My first ever shiny too!
    Wow that's awesome! What are you going to evolve the shiny Eevee into? Will you wait until the Generation 6 games comes out so you can transfer it to Pokemon X or Y to evolve it into Shiny Sylveon?
    Yeah I am. I thought on it for ages couldn't sleep haha and when I discovered that option I was like yeah totally. Can't wait to see what a shiny sylveon looks like. It's cute atm. Hope it looks awesome

Quote Originally Posted by boabiol View Post
    Has anyone managed to get the shiny stone thingy that you get for completing the Pokedex in b&w 2? Does it help in locating shiny pokemon?

Quote Originally Posted by PkmnGreen View Post
    Just found a shiny Surskit! I was just hatching Pokémon to fill the Dex too, so it was a nice surprise.
    How awesome is that. I hatched a shiny eevee last week. My first ever shiny too!
    Wow that's awesome! What are you going to evolve the shiny Eevee into? Will you wait until the Generation 6 games comes out so you can transfer it to Pokemon X or Y to evolve it into Shiny Sylveon?
    Yeah I am. I thought on it for ages couldn't sleep haha and when I discovered that option I was like yeah totally. Can't wait to see what a shiny sylveon looks like. It's cute atm. Hope it looks awesome
    Nice! Btw, I am currently SRing for a shiny Eevee in Pokemon Firered version so wish me luck ^_^
    becinorbit likes this.

Just caught a shiny sewaddle there first shiny in black 2
    Brave nature in a premier ball

Shiny Eevee Collector
    Currect collection 5 :
    Timid : Flawless | Adamant : Flawless | Calm : Flawless
    Hardy : Flawless (VGC10) | Hardy (WCS)

Awesome. I was desperately searching for a female eevvee. It's my ultimate goal to finally get one. But to have bred a shiny.....gobsmacked. atm however I am breeding every pokemon I have caught to get it's first evolution, if it hasn't registered in my Pokedex already. And I am also evolving every pokemon caught if not registered. Trying to fill up as much of my Pokedex - almost half way there and I haven't transferred pokemon from my other versions yet.-shiny stone in sight. I am also competing in the white tree hollow. Currently on level 7 ( please keep in mind I am still a beginner, only started playing pokemon last year with diamond, heart gold, black and now white 2). Can't wait to finish the tree hollow so I can receive a shiny dratini!!!!!!

Blog Entries

Follow Oswin on Tumblr

Just found my second shiny Surskit! I was using the Masuda Method and I do have the Shiny charm, so maybe that's why it only took me 156 eggs.
    Froakie likes this.

Lol that's a lot of eggs. Great dedication. Is it the shiny you set out after?

Found a Shiny Rhyhorn in Soulsilver in Victory Road while trying to find stuff to complete my Black 2 Pokédex. Couldn't believe when I saw it. That's my 5 random shiny and 9th overall. (And it's a 5% encounter on top of that!)

Visit Shadowmilll's Youtube Channel

When I first got Platinum I encountered a shiny Bidoof on the first route and than, later on, in the same playthrough found a shiny Geodude in Oreburgh Mine

Registered User BigBadButterfree's Avatar

I seem to have the worst luck when it comes to shinies.

The only one I have is a Machamp in my Pearl version sent over from the FR Victory Road. Other than that, I have 2, count 'em, TWO shiny bidoofs. I was trying to pokeradar a shiny Caterpie, and a stupid shiny bidoof broke my chain. Twice! Still no shiny Butterfree :/

And most maddening of all was in ruby. Two different instances on 2 different files, I encountered a shiny haryama in victory road, both of which felt that whirlwind was a fun idea.

It didn´t happened to my, but to my cousin who helped me complete the pokedex in platinum. He played Sapphire three times so I could get the starters (and some master balls). In the first run, he found a female shiyn Machop. It happened again the third time. Now i have a shiny Machop and a shiny Machamp.
    3DS-FC: 0490-4967-8538
    My Safari: Psychic, with Abra, Espurr & Gothorita
    ING: Pablo.

◓Gypsy Vanner Horse Kyuuketsuki's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I always have a Japanese Ditto in the Daycare, and I stuck my Metagross in there to try and get a Beldum to evolve and use in the PWT. I also have the Shiny Charm.

AND THEN I GOT A SHINY!

It took about 15-20 eggs, and I already love it. It is my favourite shiny that I have so far. I named it Pleiades.

Just got my 2nd Shiny Darkai off the GTS.....

But I think it's probably hacked.
    It's lvl 100 and 31 in all stats.....
    And completely untrained in EVs...

Scholar of Arcane Arts ShoggothJr's Avatar

I found my second shiny yesterday, a Cottonee. I almost cried but it was about 2 a.m. I found my frist shiny 6 years ago (Zubat), so yeah I'd say it was quite a emotional moment.

Fury will consume you! Olaf-symbiote's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Still no shiny encounters for me. I have the ones you can obtain easily (Gyarados, Haxorus) and a shiny Ampharos from the GTS, but haven't ever encountered a random shiny in the wild. I honestly doubt I will ever get any shiny encounters, my luck is just so terrible. I've sort of learned to accept it, though: while it would be nice to encounter a random shiny, I won't be sulking over the fact that I'm almost the only Pokémon who hasn't met one.
    Dr. Jeremiah Surd from The Real Adventures of Jonny Quest is my all time favorite villain, beating even Ganondorf from the Zelda series!

Page 35 of 58 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast