The Shiny Encounters Thread - Page 34
Page 34 of 77 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast

Thread: The Shiny Encounters Thread

Default Re: The Shiny Encounters Thread

I encountered a shiny Foongus in Black/White, it was one of the ones that were disguised as a Poke Ball. I also found a shiny Roggenrola inside the Wellspring Cave when I was looking for gems, and it had a desirable nature too.

Follow becinorbit On Twitter Add becinorbit on Facebook

Default My first ever shiny!!!!

OMFG I just hatched an egg bread in the day care centre and it ended up being a shiny eevee! My first ever shiny. I had never seen one before and I bred it! Omg!!!!! Jumping around like a spaz.

Follow Fandango on Tumblr

Wait, wait, wait ... Shiny's are real?

Quote Originally Posted by Fandango View Post
    Yes shinies are real, here is a link that contains all the information concerning shiny pokemon: Shiny Pokémon - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia

Follow Fandango on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by boabiol View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fandango View Post
    Yes shinies are real, here is a link that contains all the information concerning shiny pokemon: Shiny Pokémon - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia
    That was a clever way of saying I have never, ever, ever encountered a Shiny.

Hyping over Steven Stone Kyriaki's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Kyriaki on Tumblr

Someone offered me a shiny Cottonee in exchange of my level 1 Spiritomb.

I gave the evil pokemon away since I still have the 'mother' Spiritomb with me.

Then, I was offered a shiny Blitzle in exchange of my Roserade. After thinking a bit, I traded. I have another Shiny Stone anyways.

Forever Lacking Rhythm Konoko Hasano's Avatar

While searching for an Aron in Black 2 yesterday, I encountered a shiny one first thing.
    While searching for an Axew in Black 2 today, I encountered another shiny Aron.

Needless to say, it's odd.

Blog Entries
    Follow SharKing On Twitter
    Visit SharKing's Youtube Channel

This is a little list of every Shiny Pokémon (save for the ones that are set to appear) that I have encountered. At least, that I remember.

Shiny Oddish in Sapphire: I didn't have Poké Balls of any kind on me at the time. That's how I learned to always carry Poké Balls. XD

Shiny Zubat in FireRed: One of the few Zubat I was ever happy to see, XD. It was good that I managed to catch it.

Shiny Houndour in Emerald: Damn you, Safari Zone. Damn you.

Shiny Camerupt in Diamond: Found it when I was catching Rhydon to breed a would-be Rhyperior. It was awesome using a Shiny to incubate my Eggs. XD

Shiny Rhyhorn in Diamond: Again, the Rhyperior project. Imagine my surprise when a Shiny emerged from one of the Eggs! It had a Brave nature, so I used it under the nickname Saibutsu.

Shiny Shellos (West Sea) in Diamond: I was Dongling for an Elekid with an Electirizer. This was a nice little bonus. XD

Shiny Staravia in Platinum: As happy as it made me to see another random Shiny, this eventually ended up traded to my cousin (in exchange for something I actually needed).

Shiny Joltik in Black (JP): Boy, was I galvanized to see this little thing as I went through the storyline.

Shiny Litwick in Black (JP): I think I was EV-training something in Sp. Attack when I found this thing. I was bummed that it didn't have a good Nature; I would have liked to use a Shiny Chandelure on Wi-Fi. XD
    This post brought to you by
    SharKing Productions

If you want to battle me, trade with me, or use my Friend Safari in X/Y, my FC is 1220 7381 3516.

I'm not just on BMGf. Check me out on:
    YouTube | Twitter | Smogon Forums | Marriland Forums

My first and only shiny so far was a Nidorina in the goddamn Safari Zone. -.-

Well, I just got a shiny growlite in black 2. woohoo.

I Claim Groudon.Yay

I've really only encountered a shiny Zubat and a geodude. Pretty lame sightings if you ask me. However shiny Crobat is cool!

I'm currently SRing for a shiny thundurus. After that I plan on SRing for shiny latios. Oh and I also havent caught those three legendary sword pokemon things yet so I can SR for them (you know, cobalion and the rest). I have no idea how long this is going to take XD

Blog Entries

Follow Oswin on Tumblr

Just found a shiny Surskit! I was just hatching Pokémon to fill the Dex too, so it was a nice surprise.

Follow becinorbit On Twitter Add becinorbit on Facebook

Has anyone managed to get the shiny stone thingy that you get for completing the Pokedex in b&w 2? Does it help in locating shiny pokemon?

Quote Originally Posted by PkmnGreen View Post
    Just found a shiny Surskit! I was just hatching Pokémon to fill the Dex too, so it was a nice surprise.
    How awesome is that. I hatched a shiny eevee last week. My first ever shiny too!
    Last edited by Shiny Celebi; 6th March 2013 at 09:25 PM. Reason: double posted

Quote Originally Posted by becinorbit View Post
    Has anyone managed to get the shiny stone thingy that you get for completing the Pokedex in b&w 2? Does it help in locating shiny pokemon?

Quote Originally Posted by PkmnGreen View Post
    How awesome is that. I hatched a shiny eevee last week. My first ever shiny too!
    Wow that's awesome! What are you going to evolve the shiny Eevee into? Will you wait until the Generation 6 games comes out so you can transfer it to Pokemon X or Y to evolve it into Shiny Sylveon?

Page 34 of 77 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast