The Shiny Encounters Thread - Page 31
Page 31 of 76 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast

Thread: The Shiny Encounters Thread

Blog Entries

Visit Mr.Saturn's Youtube Channel

Default Re: The Shiny Encounters Thread

I found my first shiny while at the Team Rocket Hideout in Heart Gold. I fought the second Electrode and it was shiny. I was so excited to find one.
    The seal approves this post.

Player: Alex
    Black 2 Friend Code: 3569 2088 0233

Blog Entries

Follow Owain on Tumblr

Found a shiny Drifblim yesterday on White, just Audino hunting in route 13 :D

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by scarlettpeony View Post
    Ladies and gentlemen, I can finally call myself a member of the Shiny Pokemon Encounter Club. I have just been going through the Lost Tower in my Pokemon Platinum Wedlocke and it finally happened for me - a Shiny Gastly. I caught her! I have never encountered a shiny before either through breeding or in the wild, no matter how hard I tried. I'm just so happy and excited to have finally got one. I have been playing for ten years too. Yay!
    Haha. That's insane. I just caught a shiny Ghastly whilst doing a Wedlocke Challenge. 'cept mine was in the Sprout Tower in HeartGold. :p
    i have 238 shiny pokemon. 104 of them are different species. 6 random and 1 traded. the rest are pokeradar shinies!

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyBen View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by scarlettpeony View Post
    Ladies and gentlemen, I can finally call myself a member of the Shiny Pokemon Encounter Club. I have just been going through the Lost Tower in my Pokemon Platinum Wedlocke and it finally happened for me - a Shiny Gastly. I caught her! I have never encountered a shiny before either through breeding or in the wild, no matter how hard I tried. I'm just so happy and excited to have finally got one. I have been playing for ten years too. Yay!
    Haha. That's insane. I just caught a shiny Ghastly whilst doing a Wedlocke Challenge. 'cept mine was in the Sprout Tower in HeartGold. :p
    What's a Wedlocke challenge? I have heard of a Nuzlocke challenge, but what's a Wedlocke challenge?

Quote Originally Posted by boabiol View Post
    What's a Wedlocke challenge? I have heard of a Nuzlocke challenge, but what's a Wedlocke challenge?
    Basically, your Pokemon team "marry" in pairs, and if you lose one you lose the partner too.

Ganbare Lizardon!! Araragi-hakase's Avatar Head Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Araragi-hakase On Twitter
    Follow Araragi-hakase on Tumblr

The only shiny (besides the red Gyrados) I ever caught for so long was a shiny Geodude in my SS...I traded it to a friend for trading me over a bunch of the starters. I regretted it, but it wasn't like I was going to use it anyway.

Then in my White2 I randomly found a shiny Metang in the Giant Chasm ;___; Wasn't messing around with that one, just used a Master Ball.

Follow becinorbit On Twitter Add becinorbit on Facebook

Thinks it's cool you get given a shiny in b&w2

Hyping over Steven Stone Kyriaki's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Kyriaki on Tumblr

I wanted to get a Mawile to fill my dex, so I left a normal Piplup at the GTS.

A few days later, I got a Mawile - AND IT WAS SHINY!!

Someone traded their shiny Mawile for my Piplup!!

Quote Originally Posted by boabiol View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ShinyBen View Post
    It's a take on the Nuzlocke challenge, designed by Marriland. Basically you put your Pokemon into married pairs of three and can only fight with the two Pokemon in that particular pair. There's a video here explaining it: Pokemon Wedlocke Challenge Rules (Nuzlocke Variant) - YouTube

@ShinyBen that is so spooky! Are the Gastly trying to tell us something?

+ Black 2: 2581 1942 8822
    Serperior - Magmortar - Lucario - Zororak - Espeon - Vaporeon

Blog Entries

So I'm (re)starting my Elekid hunt; I've only hatched 10 eggs but having the Nursery on B2 is an Arceus-send. Seriously, it takes no time to get those twerps hatched! Talk about a time saver.

I would have restated this sooner, but I wanted the Oval Charm and the Shiny Charm in hand before I started anything. The Oval Charm is a definite help: I haven't had a huge wait in breaks between eggs. I just hope the Shiny Charm works as well; we've only got 9 months before X and Y and I have three hunts I want to complete before October. (What are they? Elekid, Sawk and--just for slags and giggles--another Golett hunt. Because I want one that I can evolve, since my little Guardian is so perfect and cute as a shiny Golett. I know, I am pathetic.)

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Blueberry View Post
    I wanted to get a Mawile to fill my dex, so I left a normal Piplup at the GTS.

A few days later, I got a Mawile - AND IT WAS SHINY!!

Someone traded their shiny Mawile for my Piplup!!
    That happened to me too. Someone Traded me a shiny Beedrill. I don't even remember what it was I traded away.

Best part was it had a Black Sludge equipped to it, which I really needed because of my terrible luck getting one from Crogunk in the Great Marsh.

Hyping over Steven Stone Kyriaki's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Kyriaki on Tumblr

I left a normal Snivy at the GTS and someone gave me their SHINY HIPPOPOTAS. That's twice someone gave me a shiny from the GTS unexpectedly!!

Not complaining XDD

Blog Entries

Follow Ebail on Tumblr

I was grinding not too long ago to level up something, when I ended up running into a shiny Audino. Didn't really want it, but a shiny is a shiny regardless.
    3DS FC: 1134-7255-2841
    Stats or something

Blog Entries

I still haven't gotten a shiny Houndour, but I just ran into a shiny Swadloon in the wild just a while ago! 1 quick ball later, and I have a new shiny for my collection!

Just ran into a Shiny lvl 51 Pidgey while doing RNG for trying to get a Shiny Rhyhorn....
    Just way too Ironic.

Too bad it's Nature it terrible. Hardy with Mischievous.

Page 31 of 76 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast