The Shiny Encounters Thread - Page 14
Page 14 of 82 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast

Thread: The Shiny Encounters Thread

Trophies

Default Re: The Shiny Encounters Thread

It's been a while since I had internet access, but now that I'm back I thought I'd share my 3 new Shinies with everyone. All three are in my signature now.

Roselia - He was Pokeradared as a Roselia on Route 212, November 20.

Kricketune - He was Pokeradared as a Kricketune on Route 212, November 20. It was a while ago, so I don't remember entirely, but one of these three was the 3rd in the chain, I'm pretty sure it was Kricketune. I could be wrong though.

Raichu - Unlike my Shiny Pichu and Pikachu, who were caught on Diamond, the Raichu is on Platinum. Also unlike them, he was caught as a Pikachu rather than a Pichu. He was Pokeradared in Trophy Garden, November 22.

I got my first shiny, ever, in Pokemon Silver. MY STARTER. No resets or anything, my Totodile just came out shiny. Talk about luck.
    http://pokefarm.org/_ext/user/ShinyZek#0 <------Please click on my egg!

Avatar made by Mew_ at Serebiiforums.com

Not a recent encounter, but whatever:

I recently got a DSi, and I was checking my very old Platinum save file for anything cool it might have before restarting. I scrolled throught the boxes and noticed a shiny Shellos! It's been almost a year since I last played Platinum, so I had completely forgotten about it, and have no idea how long it has been there. I'm so happy, I thought I had six shinies, but it turns out I have seven :)

Add Kelleo on Facebook
    Visit Kelleo's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Pokelova View Post
    It's been a while since I had internet access, but now that I'm back I thought I'd share my 3 new Shinies with everyone. All three are in my signature now.

Roselia - He was Pokeradared as a Roselia on Route 212, November 20.

Kricketune - He was Pokeradared as a Kricketune on Route 212, November 20. It was a while ago, so I don't remember entirely, but one of these three was the 3rd in the chain, I'm pretty sure it was Kricketune. I could be wrong though.

Raichu - Unlike my Shiny Pichu and Pikachu, who were caught on Diamond, the Raichu is on Platinum. Also unlike them, he was caught as a Pikachu rather than a Pichu. He was Pokeradared in Trophy Garden, November 22.
    Wow, I wish I could have luck like that with the Pokeradar. But the stupid thing hates me. My chains always break really early.

Way back in generation II, I had pretty decent shiny luck. But ever since then, I have never found a single one.

Until a few months ago, when I finally found a shiny Zubat in Union Cave!!! :D I have since trained him and he is now a pink Crobat. And last night, I was training my Suicune on Victory road, and I found a shiny Golbat, a female this time!! I am SO excited!!! I think they will be an adorable pair.

Blog Entries

Follow jda95 on Tumblr

After literally about 8 or 9 years since my last random shiny.... I was casually headbutting trees, trying to get a male Heracross (I could only seem to get females), when suddenly.... a pink one appears. It was female but I didn't mind at all because I'm so incredibly happy right now. :D

well after literally a year of breeding (masuda method), Finally got my shiny axew. It took something like 2,300 eggs, but it has a 31 attack IV, so it was worth it. I've got it ev trained, and working on leveling it up
    Been gone for a long while. I might be back....
    Blops2, lot's and lot's of Blops2

Finally got my shiny Axew

In just two days i can show my new treasure.

Japanese Ditto + Mexican Hydreigon + 120 eggs = shiny Deino

Attachment 60795

Hatch from the egg

imagen-008.jpg

imagen-010.jpg
    Attachment 60794

Some of my failed try's

imagen-013.jpg
    imagen-014.jpg
    imagen-015.jpg
    Last edited by jaamoon; 29th January 2012 at 08:17 PM.
    White FC: 3267-8830-4041

Gym Leader of the Rock type gym, Fossil-Badge.

Humanity's Stongest Shiny Celebi's Avatar Deputy Head Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter

Just hatched my first Masuda Method shiny. Its a Hoppip. Quirky Nature, Male. Hatched about 787 Eggs. Really happy :)

Blog Entries

Follow jda95 on Tumblr

Well a little over a week after my first random shiny in almost a decade (see above) when I find ANOTHER ONE! In HeartGold just wandering around the Burned Tower when BAM! Shiny Zubat. Yeah it's not my favorite but Shiny Crobat still looks pretty cool and I'm always happy to find shinies!

Blog Entries

Pokemon SoulSilver my two Dratini. I was so happy when found them both. One male and the female.

My first shiny was a Duskull in Ruby. I was looking for shinies at Mt. Pyre, and it took me about 3 days, but I finally found one:) it's super weak though but I don't like Dusclops so I don't want to evolve it :P
    HeartGold FC- 3697 3834 7354
    Platinum FC- 3826 2943 9809
    Black FC- 2623 7586 3462

Don't mess with L!

Registered User shinycharizard1993's Avatar
    Add shinycharizard1993 on Facebook

Last night on my Heartgold Version, I was looking for a modest nature Ralts, and bam a shiny Drowsee shows up. I plan to transfer it to Black whenever i get another DS.

I have a shiny joltik in white. In soul silver, I actually had 3 encounters :) 2 onyx and a tangela. I forgot to save the tangela when I caught it.

I found two shines in one day, was playing emerald a few weeks ago and caught a Shiny poochena and shiny Maghita. And then a shiny oldish. Back in 2007 I had a shiny Mangaton too from Cerulean cave and pal parcked to pearl. I also found a shiny tenatcool, and what's funny is that both the shiny pokemon knew roar and whilwind. Managed to catch without that though. And also a shiny zubat to Crobat. Lost that one when Colosseum died (memory card error.)

Page 14 of 82 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast