SendPKM troubles!

Thread: SendPKM troubles!

Unhappy

As you can tell by my name, I am new to send pkm, and so far (using pokesav) have successfully transferred a Blastoise, Charizard and Venusaur to my DS on soul silver. I have also made an Alakazam, Gengar and Magnezone, but when I typed in the path to Alakazam.pkm and it told me to go to the usual DNS server, it wouldn't work. My DS still connects to my router without the DNS server input, but when I put in the DNS server to try to get my alakazam from the Global Trading Society (GTS) (Also I don't know if it is "society"... meh) it tells me it cannot connect. It shows 3 bars for a short period of time, then goes straight to 0 giving me the error code:52100. Much help would be appreciated. Thank you for reading and someone please reply asap! thanks.

Also, I have connected with that DNS sever number before. I have restarted my router and am on a Mac OS X (Snow Leopard) laptop connected to a BTHomehub-2HCs. I have Python 2.7, pokesav and Sendpkm.
    IT WAS WORKING BEFORE!!!
    I type this in caps because people say stuff like it's your firewall but it is not because IT WAS WORKING BEFORE!!!. So someone, please help - what has happened. Again, much thanks :)
    Last edited by $aturn¥oshi; 3rd April 2011 at 07:26 PM.

Blog Entries

Default Re: SendPKM troubles!

Wrong forum, and no double posting. (Not trying to Mini Mod here.) Try asking in the Tech Help forum.

Sorry i'm new to this site as well can you give me navigation helpl :)

Blog Entries
    Follow Soulweaver On Twitter Add Soulweaver on Facebook Add Soulweaver on Google+
    Follow Soulweaver on Tumblr Visit Soulweaver's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by SendpkmNOOB View Post
    Sorry i'm new to this site as well can you give me navigation helpl :)
    Being new to a site doesn't mean you can just skip reading the rules and just post on the first forum you hit, though.

Former staff member · X Pokédex status (incl. foreign dexes) · Bank Living Dex status · 3DS FC: 4699 6589 8963

Quote Originally Posted by Soulweaver View Post
    Being new to a site doesn't mean you can just skip reading the rules and just post on the first forum you hit, though.
    Well extremely sorry but could you please give me navigation tips i don't know where the tech support part is!

Blog Entries
    Follow Soulweaver On Twitter Add Soulweaver on Facebook Add Soulweaver on Google+
    Follow Soulweaver on Tumblr Visit Soulweaver's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by SendpkmNOOB View Post
    Well extremely sorry but could you please give me navigation tips i don't know where the tech support part is!
    The Tech Help section is under Entertainment Inc. near the bottom of the forum list. I believe this fits the Dubious Disc forum (a forum on hacking, glitching, cheating, etc.) better, though, so I've moved this thread there.

Former staff member · X Pokédex status (incl. foreign dexes) · Bank Living Dex status · 3DS FC: 4699 6589 8963

Quote Originally Posted by Soulweaver View Post
    The Tech Help section is under Entertainment Inc. near the bottom of the forum list. I believe this fits the Dubious Disc forum (a forum on hacking, glitching, cheating, etc.) better, though, so I've moved this thread there.
    Oh wow thanks! I didn't know people could move your forums pretty cool site.
    Now just to wait for posts....