SPOILERS: Rumour thread (SPOILERS - ALLEGED LEAKS) - Page 78

Page 78 of 760 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088128178578 ... LastLast
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 11397
Like Tree7022Likes

Thread: Rumour thread (SPOILERS - ALLEGED LEAKS)

Not even my final form GreatLiver's Avatar

Default Re: Rumour Discussion and Speculation

If this turns out to be real, this thread exists for it.

I'm skeptical just because I don't really know where those images could have originated from. But if they were I would love it. Don't actually know if I would buy one or just opt for a more subtle system, but it's definitely nostalgic of the old clear N64 controllers and the clear purple GBCs and GBAs. I think it would be sweet if clear systems came back. I think they'd sell pretty well.

Scandal In The Firenation Akira Bond's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Akira Bond on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky505 View Post
    Didn't feel like making a thread for these because I don't know for sure if they're real but

We could be getting XY 3ds XLs
    Nintendo 3DS LL?? What does LL stand for, and when has that become a thing exactly??

The Original Sylveon The Guardian Sylveon's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Akira Bond View Post
    Didn't feel like making a thread for these because I don't know for sure if they're real but

Nintendo 3DS LL?? What does LL stand for, and when has that become a thing exactly??
    In Japan the Nintendo 3DS XL is called Nintendo 3DS LL. But it's weird that they would have the 3DS XL's Japanese Logo together with the English Box Art of Pokémon X & Y.

Team Eeveelution All The Way!!!

Follow Meophist On Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Akira Bond View Post

These pictures are colour-tinted ones of ones from the 3DS XL/LL Iwata Asks. I've seen them on NeoGAF when people made them in Photoshop to see how they'll look. "LL" is Japanese for "XL"; where the US and other places use "XL", Japan uses "LL". This includes the name of the enlarged version of the 3DS and DSi.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Rumour about Fairy type came true .
    I hope the rumor about Torkoal & Danspree's evolution come true as well .

^Didn't Hirobyte say something about Dunsparce?
    Pearl FC: 0689 8559 2961
    Platinum FC: 3868 1384 3198
    SoulSilver FC: 2021 2908 5745
    Black 2 FC: 4170 2700 6717

My shop!

El_
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Silktree View Post
    Maybe they realized that version-exclusive Formes were a gimmicky idea that had been done twice before and that they could do something more worthwhile with a single Forme.
    I find that plausible, at least it means that they wanted to actually put more effort or focus into this forme I hope. I wonder about the concept that may have been scrapped though, assuming it wasn't simply a silly "dormant forme." Will the single forme somehow incorporate both concepts including the potential scrapped forme?

@TheBugChampion

That being said, the design could also very well have been worse. :p I remember it being said to resemble Mew a lot more, but with a transparency? I think I actually prefer what we got, if that was the case for the other one.

Those transparent 3DS's look great! I think I'd pre-order the X version bundle since I still have yet to make the console jump.

N set by smalllady
    Ideals/Truth

Pokemon Trainer since '98 PokePal15's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I'm pretty sure this is the proper place for it, but I don't know if it's already been posted:

One of the things a coworker and I have talked about is whether or not the games will be downloadable. He was positive and I wasn't so sure. Now I see that, according to Bulbapedia, the games will indeed be downloadable. My question is if there is going to be some sort of trade system to trade between a hard copy of the game (in the 3DS) and a virtual copy of the game (on the 3DS) to make it easier for one person to transfer Pokemon between games. I have the idea that it will be similar to the process for Dream Radar so it will allow one person to have copies of both games but only need one 3DS for trading purposes.

I'm only speculating this because I would love to get both games, but that would be pretty useless for trading purposes since I do only have one 3DS. I'd rather not have to buy another in order to trade between my two copies of the games. A way to transfer Pokemon between Gen VI games like this would be perfect.

Has anyone heard about anything like this happening with this generation of games?
    3DS F.C.: 2878-9591-1952

Blog Entries

Thanks to Grass Type Trainer taking note of the Hydreigon and Gardevoir batte in the trailer, it now seems incredibly unlikely that Fairy is super effective against Dark. This means that MageLeif most likely lied about at least one thing from the first batch of rumors.

In fact, I recall that MageLeif posted in the Nintendo Pipeline thread that he was glad about Fairy's advantage against Dark since he hated Dark-type Pokémon. It was probably just his wishful thinking.
    Last edited by Silktree; 13th June 2013 at 03:37 PM.
    The_Doctor likes this.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PokePal15 View Post
    I'm only speculating this because I would love to get both games, but that would be pretty useless for trading purposes since I do only have one 3DS. I'd rather not have to buy another in order to trade between my two copies of the games. A way to transfer Pokemon between Gen VI games like this would be perfect.

Has anyone heard about anything like this happening with this generation of games?
    I might sound like an a**hole here, but this is how you do it.

(This example is for getting a Hydreigon in Pokemon Y to Pokemon X.)

Deposit one Pokemon from X , in to the GTS, that is useless. What you ask for is the Pokemon you are trading from Y to X.
    So, I want a Hydreigon from Y, and I deposit Bidoof in to X and ask for a Hydreigon. Then, open up Y, and there you should be able to find yourself asking a Bidoof for your Hydreigon, so you trade the Hydreigon from Y for the Bidoof in X. Now, the Hydreigon is in X!

(Another unlikely scenario is that someone else gives their Hydreigon for your Bidoof, and unless that Bidoof was special, that's not a problem.)

(Did you understand....?)
    The_Doctor likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by NoirGrimoir View Post
    This is completely beside the point, but I get a warm, fuzzy and vaguely manic feeling when I see all these posts from other forums on here and realize the pokemon fandom is incredibly interconnected. We're all here and there and over there....it's cool in a sort of, "Oh God, I don't know why I'm laughing!" way.

Blog Entries

PokePal15 is talking about a much more elegant solution. But so far we don't know what benefits, if any, the downloadable versions of the games will offer.

Pokebeach posted this today, which clarifies some things about he leak: PokeBeach X/Y Rumor Roundup and Clarifications (June 15th, 2013)

Visit Rainbow's Youtube Channel

Why does he say Pancham is Panchum?
    EDIT: Nevermind, saw that it was a typo.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Raikou View Post
    For some reason I am not thrilled by the Fairy type. Call it Light type, with same stats, maybe I'll be more interested.

I don't know, the type being called 'Fairy' is strange. Really strange. And weird.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dakhem Uaid View Post
    I personally think it should be called Fey type.
    I agree with both. Like I said in the "Why fairy isn't a bad idea for a type" thread, the type being called "fairy" might mean bad first impressions to new players.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Raikou View Post
    Sound/Echo/Sonic types, I dunno.
    Sounds interesting, (no pun intended) but this rumor has been going on for quite some time now, but who knows?

This looks beautiful. Nuff' said.
    Last edited by SilverGlitch; 15th June 2013 at 08:47 PM.

Draining Kiss is a Fairy-type attack that heals the user for the same amount of damage performed. It has a base power of 60.
    Have to say that at a glance that still sounds fake. While Giga Drain and Drain Punch did have 60 base power prior to G5, all draining moves (save Dream Eater) heal you for only half the damage inflicted. And what happens if you equip a Big Root (boosts HP recovery by 30%)? In the case of Dream Eater you do indeed get back more HP than damage inflicted but keep in mind Dream Eater only works while the opponent is sleeping, which lasts only for a few turns at most. If that "Draining Kiss" is accurate you can potentially have two Pokemon using it against each other and making about as much progress as two Wobbuffet do because they're basically just transferring the same HP back and forth until they run out of PP.
    Phoenixon likes this.

LinkBacks (?)