SPOILERS: Rumour thread (SPOILERS - ALLEGED LEAKS) - Page 760
Page 760 of 760 FirstFirst ... 260660710750758759760
Results 11,386 to 11,397 of 11397

Thread: Rumour thread (SPOILERS - ALLEGED LEAKS)

  1. #11386

    Default Re: Rumour thread (SPOILERS - ALLEGED LEAKS)

    Quote Originally Posted by Ziggy Stardust View Post
    I heard a rumor, that every game started before official launch, is banned from tournaments. Is that true?
    How would GF distinguish games that have been released before launch? Granted that each game may be program with different RNG for Trainer IDs but there isn't a way to track them.

  2. #11387
    Purgatorio WindBlast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    4th sphere of heaven
    Posts
    813
    Blog Entries
    19

    Default Re: Rumour thread (SPOILERS - ALLEGED LEAKS)

    Quote Originally Posted by Ziggy Stardust View Post
    I heard a rumor, that every game started before official launch, is banned from tournaments. Is that true?
    It is not the gamers' fault that some stores decided to break street dates. Yes, the gamers could have repsected Nintendo and refrained from getting the copies, but sadly we don't live in Utopia.

    Besides, I fail to see what gamefreak's problem with prematurely released games is....it is all free marketing after all.
    Proud claimer of the Snow Dragon Kyurem. 24/01/2014

  3. #11388
    Registered User Heredity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    NSW, Australia
    Posts
    467

    Default Re: Rumour thread (SPOILERS - ALLEGED LEAKS)

    Quote Originally Posted by Ziggy Stardust View Post
    I heard a rumor, that every game started before official launch, is banned from tournaments. Is that true?
    Sounds like something concocted by a whinger. This would lead to all sorts of problems, consider people have their pre-orders arrive early and all that.

  4. #11389

    Default Re: Rumour thread (SPOILERS - ALLEGED LEAKS)

    So... Xerneas, Yveltal and Zygarde.

    XYZ.

    Pokemon Z Version confirmed?

    Hello.

  5. #11390
    Too much water Ziggy Stardust's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Rage City
    Posts
    1,580
    Blog Entries
    36
    Follow Ziggy Stardust On Twitter

    Default Re: Rumour thread (SPOILERS - ALLEGED LEAKS)

    Quote Originally Posted by Ceiwen View Post
    How would GF distinguish games that have been released before launch? Granted that each game may be program with different RNG for Trainer IDs but there isn't a way to track them.
    The adventure start date is labeled in the savegame. You can see it at your trainer card. Mine says 10/10/2013 (yeah, I bought it earlier, and haters gonna hate).


    Quote Originally Posted by WindBlast View Post
    It is not the gamers' fault that some stores decided to break street dates. Yes, the gamers could have repsected Nintendo and refrained from getting the copies, but sadly we don't live in Utopia.

    Besides, I fail to see what gamefreak's problem with prematurely released games is....it is all free marketing after all.
    I completely agree. But see how Nintendo's reaction to early sales wasn't exactly reasonable.


    Quote Originally Posted by Heredity View Post
    Sounds like something concocted by a whinger. This would lead to all sorts of problems, consider people have their pre-orders arrive early and all that.
    Sound like that to me. And I wouldn't be worried if the "whinger" wasn't one of these people who appears to have "sources" and spread rumors turning to be true. The guy I'm talking about is a troll, undoubtely, but the type of troll that says something in the most unreliable tone possible and results to be true.


    Anyway, I hope it's a false rumor. I'm not a conspiranoid, but I'm just a bit worried.
    Please enjoy this culturally, ethnically, religiously and politically correct signature responsibly. Thank you.

    (original idea)


  6. #11391
    Purgatorio WindBlast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    4th sphere of heaven
    Posts
    813
    Blog Entries
    19

    Default Re: Rumour thread (SPOILERS - ALLEGED LEAKS)

    Quote Originally Posted by Ziggy Stardust View Post
    I completely agree. But see how Nintendo's reaction to early sales wasn't exactly reasonable.
    Trollfreak is hardly reasonable :/
    Either way, I do not believe that this rumor is legit. So don't worry :)
    Proud claimer of the Snow Dragon Kyurem. 24/01/2014

  7. #11392

    Default Re: Rumour thread (SPOILERS - ALLEGED LEAKS)

    Incidentally, for anyone who thinks the Kalos starters are 50/50 gender ratios, forget it. I didn't get a female Fennekin until my 16th try, and if Braixen isn't at least 50/50, I can't imagine any of the starters being so.

  8. #11393
    Hex Mistress NoirGrimoir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    1,711
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default Re: Rumour thread (SPOILERS - ALLEGED LEAKS)

    Quote Originally Posted by jdaster64 View Post
    Incidentally, for anyone who thinks the Kalos starters are 50/50 gender ratios, forget it. I didn't get a female Fennekin until my 16th try, and if Braixen isn't at least 50/50, I can't imagine any of the starters being so.
    Well there is the possibility that you just got unlucky.

    Official Claimer of the Pokemon Pumpkaboo | Official Claimer of the Move Trick- Or -Treat | Official Claimer of the Items Silph Scope and Odd Keystone.
    If you like comedy, check out my fanfic "You Win Some, You Lose Some" (CHAPTER THREE UP!) | For some supplementary art, visit NG's Sketches 'n Stuff!

  9. #11394
    Join the toad side! Emperor Palpitoad's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The Toad Star
    Posts
    1,561
    Blog Entries
    64

    Default Re: Rumour thread (SPOILERS - ALLEGED LEAKS)

    Mega Sczior... he looks awesome.
    JOIN THE TOAD SIDE
    AND MAY THE BLUE FORCE BE WITH YOU
    AND I AM NOT YOUR FATHER!

  10. #11395
    Registered User DarkTouya's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Algeria
    Posts
    141

    Default Re: Rumour thread (SPOILERS - ALLEGED LEAKS)

    If interest someone, I just found that Drasna, the dragon type membre of the elite four, is from Celestic Town of Sinnoh. May be Cynthia and her are cousins or something.

  11. #11396

    Default Re: Rumour thread (SPOILERS - ALLEGED LEAKS)

    If interest someone, I just found that Drasna, the dragon type membre of the elite four, is from Celestic Town of Sinnoh. May be Cynthia and her are cousins or something.
    Cynthia confermed.
    and that's the story...

    ♥ | story | ♦ | ♣ | one-shot | ♠ | ♫ | poetry | ☯ |

  12. #11397
    ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ HLAKBR's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    England
    Posts
    9,553
    Blog Entries
    225

    Default Re: Rumour thread (SPOILERS - ALLEGED LEAKS)

    As the games are out worldwide now, it's time to close this thread. It's been a good ride following the leaks the last week and a half or so, and everyone managed to behave themselves - I remember back when the Gen V starters were leaked it was pretty much chaos (it was under different circumstances to be fair, I guess). So thanks to everyone for being great!

    Everything now goes to its respective topic. So Mega Evolutions in the thread for that, new Pokemon in the new Pokemon thread, Starters in the Starter thread, Team Flare in the Team Flare thread, etc. You see where I'm going with this. :P Just remember to use spoiler tags if you're posting a spoiler in a thread that doesn't have a SPOILERS prefix please!
    Last edited by HLAKBR; 12th October 2013 at 04:58 AM.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •