SPOILERS: Rumour thread (SPOILERS - ALLEGED LEAKS) - Page 680

Page 680 of 760 FirstFirst ... 180580630670678679680681682690730 ... LastLast
Results 10,186 to 10,200 of 11397
Like Tree7022Likes

Thread: Rumour thread (SPOILERS - ALLEGED LEAKS)

Blog Entries

Default Re: Rumour thread (SPOILERS - ALLEGED LEAKS)

Quote Originally Posted by Zeb View Post

Dragalge is just perfect.
    The moment I saw this thing 3 days ago, I was convinced that GF has finally created the first poison type that I'll ever use.
    Simply amazing!!!
    Proud claimer of the Snow Dragon Kyurem. 24/01/2014

Add Kelleo on Facebook
    Visit Kelleo's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Crackseed View Post
    This happens with just about any major release - the early leak for Pokemon was far less of an issue compared to what happened with GTA V - there's always going to be sneaky people releasing stuff early on games. Just something we have to accept sadly - at least Nintendo is proactive about chasing them down. Some companies don't even bat an eye much apparently :\
    Well, I know that, but I'm not talking about simply leaking information. I'm talking about the games themselves being released early. But nothing I can do about it except wait out these last couple of days.

Pokémon Truth Tea Pourer BlackButterfree's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow BlackButterfree On Twitter Add BlackButterfree on Facebook Add BlackButterfree on MySpace
    Follow BlackButterfree on Tumblr Visit BlackButterfree's Youtube Channel

Ok so I know what my team will be.

Delphox - Coolest Kalos starter
    Blaziken - Mega-Blaziken
    Charizard - Favorite starter Pokémon
    Butterfree - Favorite Pokémon of all time
    Azumarill - Default Surf-user
    Florges - Default Fairy-type
    My dream is that every single Pokémon will be part of either a two-stage evolution, a three-stage evolution or a branched evolution by the final Generation years from now. When I see a stand-alone Pokémon, I literally imagine it standing alone. No friends, no family, no one. So let's make sure all of our Pokémon friends get some big families!

Blog Entries

Now that Snubbull is pure Fairy, I am excited about Chansey line, Audino, Celebi, Jirachi, and Victini.

Edit. of course Meloetta too.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tensho View Post

Edit. of course Meloetta too.
    What I'd really like about Meloetta is for her to be retconed as a female only species.
    Genderless my a$$
    Piplup and 8ther like this.
    Proud claimer of the Snow Dragon Kyurem. 24/01/2014

Magical Girl Shiny Celebi's Avatar Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

Seing Togekiss be retyped has made me hope more for Celebi being swiched to Fairy/Grass. I think it's deserving of the retype considering it is probably the one older Pokemon that resembles a fairy the most. Im less confident about the other "pixie" legendaries though, oh well I guess we'll see.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Celebi View Post
    Seing Togekiss be retyped has made me hope more for Celebi being swiched to Fairy/Grass. I think it's deserving of the retype considering it is probably the one older Pokemon that resembles a fairy the most. Im less confident about the other "pixie" legendaries though, oh well I guess we'll see.
    Well, Celebi is an obvious one. Jirachi can swing both way because wishes can be related to the mind but the general impression is that Fairy grant wishes. Victini is also likely because the I can't see how it connect with Psychic, and now that they have Delphox to stand in for Fire/Psychic (Darmanitan is only temperory), I can see it as even more likely.

Blog Entries
    Follow BlackButterfree On Twitter Add BlackButterfree on Facebook Add BlackButterfree on MySpace

Quote Originally Posted by Tensho View Post
    Well, Celebi is an obvious one. Jirachi can swing both way because wishes can be related to the mind but the general impression is that Fairy grant wishes. Victini is also likely because the I can't see how it connect with Psychic, and now that they have Delphox to stand in for Fire/Psychic (Darmanitan is only temperory), I can see it as even more likely.
    Mew should become a dual Psychic/Fairy
    Celebi should become Grass/Fairy
    Jirachi: Steel/Fairy
    Uxie: Fairy
    Mesprit: Fairy
    Azelf: Fairy
    Manaphy & Phione: Water/Fairy
    Cresselia: Fairy/Psychic
    Shaymin: Grass/Fairy
    Victini: Fire/Fairy
    Meloetta: Fairy/Psychic or Fairy/Fighting (Pirouette Forme)

It kind of sucks that most of the "Fairy-ish" legendaries have psychic. I guess psychic was fairy's stand-in for a while.
    KyseL likes this.
    My dream is that every single Pokémon will be part of either a two-stage evolution, a three-stage evolution or a branched evolution by the final Generation years from now. When I see a stand-alone Pokémon, I literally imagine it standing alone. No friends, no family, no one. So let's make sure all of our Pokémon friends get some big families!

Jacen the Robot Floatzel Robo-Floatzel's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Robo-Floatzel On Twitter
    Visit Robo-Floatzel's Youtube Channel

You know, news has been slow, with many fan-sites refusing to post information due to "legal reasons", and the fact that anymore, the leakers are just showing what we've already seen, as well as whatever teams they have or any scene they think looks cool, never anything NEW such as, I dunno, MEGA EVOLUTIONS!

Seriously, I'm tired of waiting for the games to come out, I want to see some new Megas already, and we're just seeing the same Megas we've seen before. Are the Mega Stones THAT hard to find, or are they just too lazy to find them or something, or did they already find mountains of them and are simply stuffing them in their bags and not telling anyone because they don't like the Pokemon that are getting them? I want to know if *insert Pokemon here* has a Mega, and so do many others.
    Last edited by Robo-Floatzel; 9th October 2013 at 12:17 PM.
    Avatar made by MelNathea on DeviantART
    SEA WEASELS: The group for Buizel and Floatzel fans!

CLICK MY ROBOT POKEMON ARMY OR ELSE!!!!!!
    My DA account

Zeb
    making a splash Zeb's Avatar Deputy Head Administrator
    Blog Entries

Follow Zeb on Tumblr

So this image just showed up. Kusten is coast in German, right? So looks like the birds are 151, 152 and 153 in the Coastal dex? Alomomola is 149 too, which handily fills one of our empty slots.

tumblr_muev06h00q1romni1o1_1280.jpg

Delphox still has its stick (or rather wand), nice to see that it did return.

@shatterstag, thanks for the information, I didn't know all of that work was need. :)

Edit: Btw, how do I link to users?

Magical Girl Shiny Celebi's Avatar Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Robo-Floatzel View Post
    You know, news has been slow, with many fan-sites refusing to post information due to "legal reasons", and the fact that anymore, the leakers are just showing what we've already seen, as well as whatever teams they have or any scene they think looks cool, never anything NEW such as, I dunno, MEGA EVOLUTIONS!

Seriously, I'm tired of waiting for the games to come out, I want to see some new Megas already, and we're just seeing the same Megas we've seen before. Are the Mega Stones THAT hard to find, or are they just too lazy to find them or something, or did they already find mountains of them and are simply stuffing them in their bags and not telling anyone because they don't like the Pokemon that are getting them? I want to know if *insert Pokemon here* has a Mega, and so do many others.
    I have a few theories on that
    1. Mega Stones are quite hard to find- it's possible they just haven't managed to find many and are still searching.
    2. The leakers arent really looking for them- they were lucky and found some while trying out Super Training but may not actually care to search the whole region just for mega stones.

I need confirmation of Togekiss becoming Fairy/Flying.

Jacen the Robot Floatzel Robo-Floatzel's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Robo-Floatzel On Twitter
    Visit Robo-Floatzel's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Robo-Floatzel View Post

I have a few theories on that
    1. Mega Stones are quite hard to find- it's possible they just haven't managed to find many and are still searching.
    2. The leakers arent really looking for them- they were lucky and found some while trying out Super Training but may not actually care to search the whole region just for mega stones.
    I'm definitely thinking of the second, since many of them only focused on the newer Pokemon than they did the older ones, so it probably won't be until this weekend, when the games are already out, that we see some actual Mega Evolutions rather than the same ones we've been seeing over and over again. I do know a lot of people aren't that fond of the Megas, which I can understand, but it's something that many people (like me) are interested in seeing.
    Last edited by Robo-Floatzel; 9th October 2013 at 12:50 PM.
    Avatar made by MelNathea on DeviantART
    SEA WEASELS: The group for Buizel and Floatzel fans!

CLICK MY ROBOT POKEMON ARMY OR ELSE!!!!!!
    My DA account

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Zeb View Post

So this image just showed up. Kusten is coast in German, right? So looks like the birds are 151, 152 and 153 in the Coastal dex? Alomomola is 149 too, which handily fills one of our empty slots.
    Wow, this is the second dex confirmed to go past 150... is it possible that all 649 older Pokémon (excluding legends and starters) are actually available in Kalos, either in story mode or post-story mode? That would actually be huge and something not possible in any Pokémon game outside of the MD series.

LinkBacks (?)