SPOILERS: Rumour thread (SPOILERS - ALLEGED LEAKS) - Page 658
Page 658 of 760 FirstFirst ... 158558608648656657658659660668708758 ... LastLast
Results 9,856 to 9,870 of 11397

Thread: Rumour thread (SPOILERS - ALLEGED LEAKS)

Blog Entries

Default Re: Rumour thread (SPOILERS - ALLEGED LEAKS)

I am probably the only person who is looking forward to the Ice gym.
    Maybe, just maybe, it won't be a complete pushover.

"Oh, I don't mean 'straight' in a heterophobic way. I just mean, ya know, dumb and stupid."

iirc, the team was Avalugg, Abomasnow and Cryogonal. If you have a Fire Pokemon with decent special attack and a physical attack of some sort ...

Oh well, I just hope it looks damn good. I liked the Ice-type gym design in Black/White (besides the random spinny things - I'm under the impression they just couldn't fit that concept anywhere else and really wanted to), and if the Psychic Gym was any indication, it will look really cool. Wulfric himself looks like a bro. I just find it anti-climatic to have a Gym Battle after the main story is over, let alone a rather easy type.

Blog Entries

Well, considering that there was so much snow in the region, an ice type gym was inevitable, really.

Official Claimer of the Pokemon Pumpkaboo | Official Claimer of the Move Trick- Or -Treat | Official Claimer of the Items Silph Scope and Odd Keystone.
    If you like comedy, check out my fanfic "You Win Some, You Lose Some" (CHAPTER THREE UP!) | For some supplementary art, visit NG's Sketches 'n Stuff!

When will Nintendo officially reveal all of the new Pokemon? Do they do that on release day?

I think they wait for them to appear in the anime, or by the time the movie has come out. Or depends if you count their reveals in the Pokemon Guidebooks, in which case launch day.

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter Talon View Post
    When will Nintendo officially reveal all of the new Pokemon? Do they do that on release day?
    Most likely.
    Future Team

Blog Entries

Iirc, they didn't release the starter final evos last time until the next Coro Coro came out with them, even though the game was already out.

Official Claimer of the Pokemon Pumpkaboo | Official Claimer of the Move Trick- Or -Treat | Official Claimer of the Items Silph Scope and Odd Keystone.
    If you like comedy, check out my fanfic "You Win Some, You Lose Some" (CHAPTER THREE UP!) | For some supplementary art, visit NG's Sketches 'n Stuff!

Oh yes, the guidebook. :P But I mean, wherever Bulbapedia gets the official artwork. Not sure, I've never been able to find a source. I assume it's something only news people get, IDK.

I don't think those pictures are from the guidebook anyway, they don't look like it.

Don't they use scans from the guide or whatever has concept art as filler until its officially unveiled on like the Pokemon.com Pokedex or wherever they get it?

Visit Rocky505's Youtube Channel

I remember Iris's cut off foot from using scans of the art.

I'm disappointed at Talonflame's atk stat. But it is just a much faster Pidgeot so I'm fine with that.

"I'm just a passing through Pokemon Trainer,"

Blog Entries

I am also of the minority who are looking forward to the ice gym. I love tje design of the gym leader and the fact that it is the last gym means that it will be a hell of a challenge at least to Satoshi in the anime. I am also hoping that including ice in the gym rosters for the 3rd consecutive time means that weare getting sime ice legendaries.
    Then again, if the legends are based on Norse mythology then an ice type trio orat least a stand alone should be a given.

I´m okay with all gyms, it bugs me Ice and Electric are there cause it´s there 3rs time in a row.

I´m dissapointed by the gym leaders teams. I mean and Ice gym and just 1 new poke? Not that great.
    The grass gym has just Gogoat even though there are the grass ghosts.

Bad selection honestly. The gyms are stellar. Hopefully they mix things up the next gen VI around.

They had 450 Pokemon pre-National Dex. I can sort of understand sticking to 2 Pokemon for first two gyms, 3 for the rest with the more limited selection in Black/White, but come on.

Blog Entries

Could be that in Z we'll have gym changes like BW2 had.

So, the same two for first two gyms and three for the rest? Or do you mean a different line up of Gyms altogether?

Only if they replace someone with a Dark-type Gym