SPOILERS: Rumour thread (SPOILERS - ALLEGED LEAKS) - Page 479

Page 479 of 760 FirstFirst ... 379429469477478479480481489529579 ... LastLast
Results 7,171 to 7,185 of 11397
Like Tree7022Likes

Thread: Rumour thread (SPOILERS - ALLEGED LEAKS)

Blog Entries

Default Re: Rumour thread (SPOILERS - ALLEGED LEAKS)

Mines is Delphox > Chesnaut > Grenja.

I mean I'm a Greek geek, it's an oracle, fave type and fave animal. Chesnaut stays hedgehog like, while being baws, and its actually really cool looking. Greninja... It looks more like a gremlin than a frog. And the tongue scarf.... 0_o I like th typing, and I think it'd work we'll as an individual.

Quote Originally Posted by Reila View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Crackseed View Post
    But I really WOULD love a competent villain one of these days haha. I still remember how hilariously bad Magma/Aqua where, despite their awesome looks.
    I actually like the incompetent villains, since that contributes to my idea that evil isn't a prominent force in the Pokémon World, so the villain team simply can't succeed in their goals. I like to think that the Pokémon World is a utopia :P But that is off topic, I suppose. Just wanted to share my 2 cents about the subject.

Anyhow, still waiting for Megardevoir. Also, I am loving Delphox more and more with the time, it will probably become my favorite starter ever, should it not suck in terms of battling potential. I have three new avatars of him ready to use, but the forum won't let me change ;_;
    It's a fair point Reila - we do need to remember it's intended for kids and some overly-wicked/successful Villain might be a stretch, but at the same time I think Nintendo can up the villain game without necessarily destroying the childlike innocence aspect. I also find that sometimes when you let the villain win a bit initially it really helps make taking them down feel epic, even for a kid. I wasn't SUPER young when I played FFVII for example but my god the hype at overcoming that. And hell, I can only imagine what it felt like for people who played VI and finally took down Kefka.

Anyway, not meaning to swap the flow of the topic to other games, but I just would personally love to see a bit more competence in the villains eventually without having to warp what makes the game/story so charming :)

As for starters - Greninja > Delphox > Chesnaught - in truth even Chestnaught I still like despite his odd proportions. Just nothing can top Ninja Frog. I think he is on track to eclipse Blaziken as my all time favorite starter.
    Reila and CynthiaLover like this.

3DS FC Crackseed - 3711-8003-2965 | Fire Safari - Growlithe - Pyroar - Braixen

could someone ask him for yveltal's stats?

BattleFanatic Eitarou's Avatar Archives StaffBulbapedia Editorial BoardModerator
    Blog Entries

I'm up, I'm up.

Does anyone have a recap of what I missed over the last 30 or so pages?

Mostly the Pokemon, though.

Blog Entries

Delphox > Greninja > Chesnaught.

Delphox fits my department just fine, I love the concept, and I'm a fan of mages (especially since some of my favorite characters are mages in RPGs). Chesnaught looks too much like Club Strong from MegaMan Starforce (who is not one of my favorite characters) minus the club. Not that I hate it, it's generally neutral to me, but it's just not my thing. And Greninja has warmed up to me, even though the tongue-scarf was a bit startling at first.

Anyway, moving on, I also really want to know how Clauncher and Skrelp evolve. There was a rumor that they evolve when you trade one for another (a la Karrablast/Shelmet). Is that true, or is that still up in the air? Considering all the "unique" ways they've expanded evolution in this Gen, I wouldn't be too surprised if that was the case.
    8ther and Reila like this.
    Best Game Characters of all Time: Ryu 3, Nina 3, Ryu 2, Nina 2, Rei, Ratchet, Talwyn, Princess Pride, Megaman.EXE, Elecman.EXE, Bass. EXE, Tails, Geo, Sonia, Pit

Best Anime Characters of all Time: Van, Fiona, Irvine, Cynthia, Yugi, Tea, Joey, Dark Magician Girl, Kuriboh, Yuma, Astral, Number 39: Utopia, May, Inuyasha, Miroku, Sango

I apply Felix's Law: "Smile, tomorrow could be worse."

Jacen the Robot Floatzel Robo-Floatzel's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Robo-Floatzel On Twitter
    Visit Robo-Floatzel's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Robo-Floatzel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeta View Post
    I am just worried about the plot tbh. I know I shouldn't, since the plots in Pokémon games aren't really that interesting, but still.
    I'm fine with a lighter plot. I don't think they can top N's until they reveal the true origins of Pokemon and what their nature is and how they relate to humanity. I think it's something they'll eventually do but they're clearly not ready yet.
    Well, right now I feel like it's too big for them to do that. The origin of Pokemon has been discussed as being a mystery since Gen 2, we don't know the exact origin of Pokemon, but we have been given a few hints, namely in the forms of Mew and Arceus, but that's all we have.
    I didn't think they would do the morality behind Pokemon training and the question of whether Pokemon were slaves, since that was the other big elephant in the room, but then GV happened and blew me away.
    Well, the morality of whether Pokemon are/were slaves is a big topic, in both the context of the games and within the Pokemon fandom itself. A good example of this is Team Plasma in BW1 (before BW2 neutered them), who wanted to liberate Pokemon from humans because humans were relying on Pokemon too much, and represented the idea that humans should solve their problems on their own and not have superpowered animals do the work for them.
    Avatar made by MelNathea on DeviantART
    SEA WEASELS: The group for Buizel and Floatzel fans!

CLICK MY ROBOT POKEMON ARMY OR ELSE!!!!!!
    My DA account

Quote Originally Posted by Rainbow View Post
    Finally saw Phantump and Pumpkaboo. I love all the Halloween-esque Pokemon were getting for a October game.

Also. is Phantump an Orotto evo?
    Most likely it's the baby form. There's probably an intermediate form between the two.

@Eitarou the first post was updated with all the new Pokes.

M-Blaziken, so much yes Shiny Blaze's Avatar Bulbapedia Junior Administrator
    Blog Entries

Visit Shiny Blaze's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Eitarou View Post
    I'm up, I'm up.

Does anyone have a recap of what I missed over the last 30 or so pages?

Mostly the Pokemon, though.
    First post, has everything revealed so far, put in categories, with pics. Also the newest Pokémon you may have missed.
    Shiny Blaze
    Owner of a Living Dex
    Owner of 80+ Shinies
    Obtained: 718 out of 719
    3DS Y FC: 0576-4616-1571

Blog Entries

What do we know about Team Flare?
    Please "like" this page to help Portugal! We want to have Pokémon in HD! Please "like" this.

Also, sign this petition (you can sign by writing your Name and E-mail address on the "bolded" blanks and then clicking in "Assinar Petição")

Visit Rainbow's Youtube Channel

Yeah, Phantump is kinda tiny looking. I Wouldn't mind it being a two stage though. At least were probably close to finally getting some Orotto info.
    NoirGrimoir likes this.

Blog Entries
    Follow Burakeon On Twitter Add Burakeon on Facebook
    Visit Burakeon's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Fudgenuggets View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Burakeon View Post
    This one looks better than the actually Greninja.
    I still like the tongue scarf. I think someone already brought this image up before in the thread.
    Also I missed my 1,000th post. x_x
    FML orz
    I don't know. I like this one much.

Well..Happy thousand post then. Time to rock-on..xD ; D

Quote Originally Posted by PTOldMan View Post
    Not much and based on what I've seen on sites like Kotaku for example, their initial beginnings are very much like every other villain - very incompetent standard grunts except with nice uniforms >.>

3DS FC Crackseed - 3711-8003-2965 | Fire Safari - Growlithe - Pyroar - Braixen

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PTOldMan View Post
    What I understand is that they're trying to create a "beautiful world" with eternal youth and immortality, or along those lines, even if it destroys the world in the process. Other than that, not much. Info on them has been pretty scarce (probably due to GF).
    Best Game Characters of all Time: Ryu 3, Nina 3, Ryu 2, Nina 2, Rei, Ratchet, Talwyn, Princess Pride, Megaman.EXE, Elecman.EXE, Bass. EXE, Tails, Geo, Sonia, Pit

Best Anime Characters of all Time: Van, Fiona, Irvine, Cynthia, Yugi, Tea, Joey, Dark Magician Girl, Kuriboh, Yuma, Astral, Number 39: Utopia, May, Inuyasha, Miroku, Sango

I apply Felix's Law: "Smile, tomorrow could be worse."

Jacen the Robot Floatzel Robo-Floatzel's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Robo-Floatzel On Twitter
    Visit Robo-Floatzel's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Burakeon View Post
    This one looks better than the actually Greninja.
    Ehh, I think it looks better without the bubbles, it just kills the Pokemon's charm for me...
    NoirGrimoir likes this.
    Avatar made by MelNathea on DeviantART
    SEA WEASELS: The group for Buizel and Floatzel fans!

CLICK MY ROBOT POKEMON ARMY OR ELSE!!!!!!
    My DA account

Zeb
    five times in the mirror Zeb's Avatar Deputy Head Administrator
    Blog Entries

Follow Zeb on Tumblr

Chesnaught > Greninja > Delphox for me.

All three are good, but Chesnaught is easily my favourite and Greninja is also awesome too. Delphox I'm not fussed for.
    Robo-Floatzel likes this.

LinkBacks (?)