SPOILERS: Rumour thread (SPOILERS - ALLEGED LEAKS) - Page 230
Page 230 of 760 FirstFirst ... 130180220228229230231232240280330730 ... LastLast
Results 3,436 to 3,450 of 11397

Thread: Rumour thread (SPOILERS - ALLEGED LEAKS)

Not even my final form GreatLiver's Avatar

Default Re: Rumour Discussion and Speculation

The thing's got one hell of an ability which could be useful in game, especially when it comes to catching pokemon.

Shifting Strategies Lupine Volt's Avatar

Follow Lupine Volt on Tumblr

Just had to inform a friend it may or may not be fake. I'm pretty sure if she could have concussed me through the internet, she would have.

So I'm hoping its a real pokemon. I mean wookathiswiddleface!

The lil bugger is damn cute. Should absolutely be real.

Edit:
    "Should" as in- Fate is cruel if it isn't
    Last edited by TFerro; 26th September 2013 at 01:01 AM.

Blog Entries

Oh, I'm sure it's real. Remember Frogadier's supposed evolution? I'm sure it was real too if it weren't for those meddling guys on Legendary Pokemon.

Well, who am I to say anything. This is a speculation thread.

But guys, always be skeptic. The only source that would have Sugimori's art are people who write the official guide book, which if they don't want lawsuit and want to keep their business, they shouldn't release any. The other source that would have Sugimori's art would be the major sites like IGN, and they only release info upon request of GameFreak. So if any potential leakers would have leaks, only screen shot should be seen. Besides, after 5 generations and more than 10 years of Pokemon, how many time have you seen Sugimori's art got leaked without approval from GameFreak.

Blog Entries

That is a good fakemon, quite cute. What was the supposed "information" on it? (If there was any.)

Official Claimer of the Pokemon Pumpkaboo | Official Claimer of the Move Trick- Or -Treat | Official Claimer of the Items Silph Scope and Odd Keystone.
    If you like comedy, check out my fanfic "You Win Some, You Lose Some" (CHAPTER THREE UP!) | For some supplementary art, visit NG's Sketches 'n Stuff!

Blog Entries

I am so sad that this mon is fake. It looks really nice and too pokemon-ish yo be fake. GF should just go ahead andhire those designers xd

100% confirmed fake. Artist came up and admitted it. Booooo. It's a great design too. Somnignon/ FAKE by ~A-Pinnari on deviantART

Super Moderator Hidden Mew's Avatar Forum Head

That is a shame. It looked really cute and pretty convincing to me.

Not a surprise. I didn't care for it much either way

Blog Entries

I opened up the thread to "Confirmed as fake." Guess I missed out on that little blip.

Jacen the Robot Floatzel Robo-Floatzel's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Robo-Floatzel On Twitter Add Robo-Floatzel on Google+
    Follow Robo-Floatzel on Tumblr Visit Robo-Floatzel's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Kojo View Post
    This popped up on 4chan...VERY convincing Sugimori style art and screenshot.

Oh god, that ferret Pokemon is extremely adorable, it's a pity it's a fake, cause it has such a good design. Why do the Fakemon always appear so appealing, and then turn out to be fake, cause I would love to own one of these if it was real.
    Avatar made by MelNathea on DeviantART
    SEA WEASELS: The group for Buizel and Floatzel fans!

CLICK MY ROBOT POKEMON ARMY OR ELSE!!!!!!
    My DA account

Blog Entries

Judging by the new anime preview of XY, I think that it looks possible for Horubi to evolve into ground/ evil. That expression of nastiness kinda gave it away. lol
    Proud claimer of the Snow Dragon Kyurem. 24/01/2014

That was the most adorable thing I've seen since... I don't even remember. However, IF this was real, it would probably evolve into something threatening.

Hello.

Jacen the Robot Floatzel Robo-Floatzel's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Robo-Floatzel On Twitter Add Robo-Floatzel on Google+
    Follow Robo-Floatzel on Tumblr Visit Robo-Floatzel's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Raikou View Post
    That was the most adorable thing I've seen since... I don't even remember. However, IF this was real, it would probably evolve into something threatening.
    True, id it was real, I'd expect it to evolve to some sort of badass weasel Pokemon, which would instantly become my favorite Gen 6 Pokemon because I adore mustelid Pokemon such as Floatzel and Mienshao, but sadly it's not going to happen, especially since I find most of the Gen 6 Pokemon so far to be a bit "meh", only ones I really like are the Chespin family (both Chespin and Quilladin), and to a lesser extent, Fennekin, Pancham/Pangoro, Heloptile, and probably Skiddo, the rest are okay with me, but I still hope for a weasel based Pokemon, particularly a winter stoat (the white weasel with the black tip on its tail) that's an ice type, and evolves into a larger version with a fur scarf and possibly a few ice crystals growing on its body.
    Avatar made by MelNathea on DeviantART
    SEA WEASELS: The group for Buizel and Floatzel fans!

CLICK MY ROBOT POKEMON ARMY OR ELSE!!!!!!
    My DA account

Quote Originally Posted by Robo-Floatzel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Raikou View Post
    True, id it was real, I'd expect it to evolve to some sort of badass weasel Pokemon, which would instantly become my favorite Gen 6 Pokemon because I adore mustelid Pokemon such as Floatzel and Mienshao, but sadly it's not going to happen, especially since I find most of the Gen 6 Pokemon so far to be a bit "meh", only ones I really like are the Chespin family (both Chespin and Quilladin), and to a lesser extent, Fennekin, Pancham/Pangoro, Heloptile, and probably Skiddo, the rest are okay with me, but I still hope for a weasel based Pokemon, particularly a winter stoat (the white weasel with the black tip on its tail) that's an ice type, and evolves into a larger version with a fur scarf and possibly a few ice crystals growing on its body.
    I'd want it to evolve into a Psychic/Normal, Psychic/Fairy, Dark or Dark/Fairy Pokemon that remains cute and alluring but is the "Vampiric" Pokemon.

Basically after luring people to sleep on it, it feeds on their life force. Sleeping for too long on this Pokemon will leave a person in a permanent coma.

Because Dream Eating's overdone, right?