SPOILERS: Rumour thread (SPOILERS - ALLEGED LEAKS) - Page 179
Page 179 of 760 FirstFirst ... 79129169177178179180181189229279679 ... LastLast
Results 2,671 to 2,685 of 11397

Thread: Rumour thread (SPOILERS - ALLEGED LEAKS)

Onduru ruragittan disukaa Garren's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Rumour Discussion and Speculation

The Charizard looks like the dragon from Wind Waker...and what's up with its wing?

But I can confirm these are true, after all, my dad is Ned Tendou.
    Yu-Gi-Oh!
    Duel Monsters Sengoku!

An original Yu-Gi-Oh Fanfic! Join Yuto Masamune and his Imperial Monster Patch-Eye Dragon as they take on Sengoku Academy!

Current Chapter -Turn 2: One-Eyed Duelist, One-Eyed Dragon! Impress Summon, [Patch-Eye Dragon]!

Yuto continues his Duel against Shisa, a delinquent who calls himself a "Chain Duelist!". Just then, as Shisa's strong offense and defense overwhelms Yuto, a new type of summon occurs!

I like the Charizard Mega. The Daikenki one looks pretty much the same to me... But I like it.

I'm just waiting for the starter evolutions.

Quote Originally Posted by Saeyru View Post
    Unless I'm hearing anything from official, trusted sources, then I'm not really inclined to really believe whatever floats out there on the internet claiming to be facts, I suppose. .__.; Too risky, IMO.
    I don't think then this is the right thread for you, because we are discussing the credibility of all those things.

Hello.

Blog Entries
    Follow Saeyru On Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Raikou View Post
    I like the Charizard Mega. The Daikenki one looks pretty much the same to me... But I like it.

I'm just waiting for the starter evolutions.

Quote Originally Posted by Saeyru View Post
    Unless I'm hearing anything from official, trusted sources, then I'm not really inclined to really believe whatever floats out there on the internet claiming to be facts, I suppose. .__.; Too risky, IMO.
    I don't think then this is the right thread for you, because we are discussing the credibility of all those things.
    That was basically what my post was about, just really poorly worded. Forgive me for that. ^^; It was more like a general statement regarding the MegaCharizard and MegaDragonite forms...if that makes sense.

That alleged Mega Samurott just ... doesn't look 'mega' enough. Sure, his helmet is slightly different and his beard seems to be larger on the top half than the bottom, and there's a new splash of color on his torso, but it's just too subtle. Compare like Mega Lucario (Tints of red! Flareon tail!) or Mega Absol (Okami wings!) or Mega Ampharos (Fabio!).

And that Mega Charizard just doesn't look right. Wings are too small, for one. I think icaro's Mega Charizard is more believable, even if all he did was basically add a third horn and some black....
    Game: "Would you like to give a nickname to the newly hatched [Pokémon]?"
    Trevor: "You want me to nickname someone I just met?! You shouldn't put people on the spot like this!"

Vivillon Color: High Plains
    XY Friend Safari: Fighting (Meditite, Throh, Tyrogue), 4296-3230-7210 (feel free to add me before asking, it saves time)

He's Amphabulous! Bayushiyojiro's Avatar

if there is a 'mega samurott' it shoudl go bipedal like its pre-evos :D

Quote Originally Posted by Bayushiyojiro View Post
    Samurott can already stand on its hide legs but the majority of the time they show it on its four legs.

For me, that Mega Samurott is more credible than that Mega Charizard, it reminds me too of the WW dragon.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Stratelier View Post
    That alleged Mega Samurott just ... doesn't look 'mega' enough. Sure, his helmet is slightly different and his beard seems to be larger on the top half than the bottom, and there's a new splash of color on his torso, but it's just too subtle. Compare like Mega Lucario (Tints of red! Flareon tail!) or Mega Absol (Okami wings!) or Mega Ampharos (Fabio!).

And that Mega Charizard just doesn't look right. Wings are too small, for one. I think icaro's Mega Charizard is more believable, even if all he did was basically add a third horn and some black....
    Well, Kanghaskhan doesn't change at all when it megaevolves, so in Samurott maybe it would be it's sword changing shape? Just putting my thoughts there, but I do agree that this one looks preeeeeeeeetty fake.

Mega Ampharos (Fabio!)
    Best. Reference. Everrr. XD

Has there been any further speculation on the poison type Eevee, or was that all hype and no substance?

Quote Originally Posted by DarkTouya View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bayushiyojiro View Post
    Samurott can already stand on its hide legs but the majority of the time they show it on its four legs.

For me, that Mega Samurott is more credible than that Mega Charizard, it reminds me too of the WW dragon.
    That doesn't matter, it still is quadrupedal in its artwork and sprites. Its Mega Evo should stand bipedal, well, in its artwork and 3D model.

Blog Entries
    Follow Saeyru On Twitter

Also, I didn't like how the mustache was longer. Like seriously? :| Maybe it's just me, but I thought Samurott's "mustache" was the worst part about it...

Quote Originally Posted by DarkS Umbreon View Post
    Has there been any further speculation on the poison type Eevee, or was that all hype and no substance?
    Nope. All the rumours mentioning another Eeon have been busted by now, I think.

They can't be conclusively busted until October; the current rebuttal is merely "they would have revealed it by now" and there's no response to that.

Quote Originally Posted by Infinity Edge View Post
    Well, Kanghaskhan doesn't change at all when it megaevolves...
    Not by itself, sure, but the kid's out of the pouch and grown up now and that's pretty obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by Tendou Soujirou View Post
    ...you do know nobody believes that at this time, right? Not when every rumor in the mill uses "knows-an-insider" as its source.
    Last edited by Stratelier; 23rd August 2013 at 09:56 AM.
    Trevor: "You want me to nickname someone I just met?! You shouldn't put people on the spot like this!"

XY Friend Safari: Fighting (Meditite, Throh, Tyrogue), 4296-3230-7210 (feel free to add me before asking, it saves time)

The Man of Squirtles SquirtleMan493's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tendou Soujirou View Post
    ...you do know nobody believes that at this time, right? Not when every rumor in the mill uses "knows-an-insider" as its source.
    Ned Tendou = Nintendo. It's a joke, Strat. xP

HeartGold: 3825-0928-4475 Platinum: 2106-4902-4792 Black: 1978-9522-9634

. . . I blame romanization.

I just feel that if there was a poison Eevee evo, it would have showed up in the Eevee and Friends movie with Sylveon. I mean, why show one and not the other, unless there is no other?