Remixed music / Music Discussion - Page 2
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Remixed music / Music Discussion

Default Re: Remixed music

With all the old Gym Leaders and Champions appearing, I wonder what themes they will be using. Remixed versions of their old themes?

Or perhaps this was the purpose of the unused VS_WCS track within Black/White.

From Leyend to Myth Infinity Mk-II's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Blazaking EX View Post
    If you are talking about RGBY's champion theme, that is technically used, just in circunstances most players won't hear in-game.

I'm going to say that I won't be surprised that mirroring it B2W2 had a remix of GSC's champion theme.

[/overexposition]

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Infinity Mk-II View Post
    If you are talking about RGBY's champion theme, that is technically used, just in circunstances most players won't hear in-game.
    Like this:

The Champion theme starts at 1:30.
    = Breeding projects =

Current: Togepi 31-30-30-31-31-31 - Bold - HP Ice | Last: Exeggcute 31-26-31-30-31-30 - Timid - HP Fire

Oooh, awesome. Never knew it was used there.

Gives me hope that they'll either use their themes from the other games, or remix new ones.

Or they could be boring and just use VS_WCS anyway, but I hope that won't happen.

Blog Entries

Gives me hope that they'll either use their themes from the other games, or remix new ones.

Or they could be boring and just use VS_WCS anyway, but I hope that won't happen.
    With the announcement that on July 25th they will be releasing the official soundtrack [Nintendo DS Pokémon Black 2 - White 2 Super Music Complete] and it will include both Emerald and Platinum exclusive tracks, unused music from BW will likely see the light of day as well.

What tracks are there missing from Emerald and Platinum? A lot of them actually:
    -Battle Frontier-related BGM: Battle Dome, Tower, Palace, Pyramid, Pike, Arena, Factory, overworld, earning BPs, getting a Symbol and the battle against a Frontier Brain (Em).
    -Battle VS Mew on Faraway Island (Em).
    -Hidden tracks: Spotted! Team Rocket, Pokémon Communication Center, Route 38, Battle VS Suicune, Pewter City (Em). All these are remixes and can be heard on HGSS's official soundtrack in some way or another, so I think they won't be featured.
    -Battle VS Giratina (Pt). --> This is AMAZING.
    -Distortion World (Pt).
    -Battle VS Regirock/Regice/Registeel (Pt). A remix from the RSE theme but as [Battle! Super Ancient Pokémon] was in HGSS's OST, I hope so.
    -Super Contests Ultra-Master Rank BGM: Cute, Tough, Beauty, Smart and Cool (Pt).
    -Villa-related music: Audio System and Music Box (Pt).
    -Battle Frontier-related BGM (Pt). Pretty much every theme was in HGSS but I don't like some of the arrangements and Platinum came first, so there it goes.
    -Mystery Gift and Wi-Fi Plaza music (Pt). See above.
    -Unused test music from RSE (Pt).
    Last edited by RudolphMilotic; 25th May 2012 at 07:22 AM.
    = Breeding projects =

Current: Togepi 31-30-30-31-31-31 - Bold - HP Ice | Last: Exeggcute 31-26-31-30-31-30 - Timid - HP Fire

I absolutely LOVE the remixed wild battle theme! However, while I don't dislike it, I'm just not quite feeling the love for the rival battle theme yet. Perhaps it will grow on me with time.

Blog Entries
    Follow *Jirachi* On Twitter
    Follow *Jirachi* on Tumblr Visit *Jirachi*'s Youtube Channel

Amazon.co.jp says that the Extra CD including music from Emerald and Platinum version will have a total of 49 tracks.
    Any speculation of any of them?

I've already preordered the CD <3 I skipped buying the soundtrack for BW [I have the HG/SS one] althought it has an amazing one, so I'm not gonna miss this, especially when it includes also tracks from PT/E! ^-^

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Any idea that the CD will be shipped to the U.S. as a pre-order bonus for BW2?

Blog Entries

Some New B2W2 Footage, Including Misty in the World Tournament (June 16th, 2012)
    14 seconds in you can hear the remixed Kanto Gym Battle Music. I thought HGSS' was the cream of the crop, but good lord is this miles better.

Blog Entries

Yeah, I agree. The HGSS remix with Misty is pretty awesome. Hopefully we'll get more previous gen remixes too.

Load of Belloni
    Blog Entries

Sounds like a rad take on the old track. Does that mean we'll be getting remixes of stuff like champion battle themes too? That'd be swell.
    Wish they could've remixed the trainer battle music like they did with the wild battles though.

Only three pokemon though? Is it battle tower rules or something?

Blog Entries

Hoenn's leaders better get an amazing remix to it, otherwise there will be hate.

Blog Entries
    Follow Mintaka On Twitter
    Follow Mintaka on Tumblr

All the remixed music are awesome. I like the rival's theme and the HGSS's remix the most so far.

Happy NintendoDay Europe! Joshawott's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries
    Follow Joshawott On Twitter
    Add Joshawott on Linkedin Follow Joshawott on Tumblr Visit Joshawott's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Ghetsis-Dennis View Post
    Any idea that the CD will be shipped to the U.S. as a pre-order bonus for BW2?
    The previous ones weren't, so I doubt this one will be, unfortunately.

Blog Entries

Kanto Gym Leader's theme is not as catchy to me, compared to the Sinnoh and Unova ones, so I didn't think much of it. I would love to hear Hoenn's remixed one, since it could use one.

Thanks for reading.
    “Detachment does not consist in setting fire to one's house, or becoming bankrupt or throwing one's fortune out of the window, or even giving away all of one's possessions. Detachment consists in refraining from letting our possessions possess us.”

Bonus articles: Ice-type Reviews - Generation 2 (22/11/2014)

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast