(READ FIRST POST) Gen VI Rant/Complaint/Disappointment Thread - Page 50
Page 50 of 54 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 ... LastLast

Thread: (READ FIRST POST) Gen VI Rant/Complaint/Disappointment Thread

Bringing the Thunder Bolt the Cat's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: (READ FIRST POST) Gen VI Rant/Complaint/Disappointment Thread

Quote Originally Posted by lugia61617 View Post
    That is annoying. It's like the Poke Ball shop, they display stock that they will never sell you.
    I see a Cherish and a Master Ball in there, I want it! I don't care how expensive it is!
    Those Poke Ball types are unavailable for good reason, though.

Blog Entries

Follow Kyriaki on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    That is annoying. It's like the Poke Ball shop, they display stock that they will never sell you.
    I see a Cherish and a Master Ball in there, I want it! I don't care how expensive it is!
    Master Ball solution: Win the lottery

Wish the GTS allowed selecting certain forms. I'm trying to collect all the Unown forms, but even with a message asking for a certain alphabet, I always get the forms that I already have...
    Pokemon Protagonist Mafia - Accepting Subs (click the pic!)

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    Oh naturally, but I wish I could sue the shop for false advertising or something. Don't put them on display if you won't sell me them! I'm a champion, I've been given a Master Ball by the guy who makes them, I basically saved the world. Give me a break, Monsieur!

The challenge keys are gone. Or heck, what if Gamefreak made a canon nuzlocke mode?
    I haven't really found anything I don't like in X/Y, because I know Z (or something similar) will be out in the next few years.

It was a big jump for the DS to the 3DS and Gamefreak made the jump quite nicely.
    I have a Fire Safari. With Charmeleon, Braxien, and Ponyta. PM me if you need to find out your type/Pokemon.
    FC: 0275-7582-3115

Official claimer of Chespin, Zap Cannon, Defeatist, Chesto Berry, and the Mega Ring!

Trophies
    Blog Entries

Only 68 new Pokémon? This is my main complaint because I was planning to assemble a team of mainly 6 gen. Pokémon, but all we got were 68. My team only has, like, one 6 gen. Pokémon!
    Also, I found Team Flare to be a bit too goofy for my taste, though Lysandre did surprise me with his plan in the end. Funny thing is, I made a similar prediction waaaaaay before X and Y came out, and they were only showing the previews.
    The storyline itself was rather bland. Beat the gyms, beat the bad guys, get legendary, beat Elite Four, done. The post-game was tiny, but I'll have to admit I did enjoy it. I wish there was more to do other than breed shinies and perfect Pokémon, as I am not a very competitive player. I was looking forward to this game to have an awesome storyline like Black and White did.
    'Cuz of the hikers that mention different places, I'm starting to think X and Y were more like stepping stones, kind of like Yellow was. It's just something for us to do while Game Freak comes up with something awesome. I guess we'll see.
    Touch not thy cat without a glove.
    Seriously, it's not a good idea.

...!

Less cute in person Beth Pavell's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I don't mind that the 3D isn't everywhere - makes the game easier on the eyes - but the lack of 3D in double and horde battles does bug me
    The Long Walk
    For Joshua Cook, it's a long walk away from his dull life to the Pokémon League. But does he really want to be the very best? A coming-of-age story of adventure, friendship and growing up in the world of Pokémon.

Pavell's Forge April: One From the Motor Pool

Crazy Automaton Lady Silverwynde's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SobriquetP View Post
    Why does the Stone Emporium not sell good stones? I have plenty of Fire, Water, and Leaf stones but I can't find a single Dawn Stone. D:
    Tell me about it. I'd love to get some Dawn and Dusk stones but that Emporium just sticks with the elemental stuff. I've got enough of those but I need the other ones, slaggit!
    Yeah, tell me about it. You'd think that they would sell you maybe two of those a day, once a week and cap it off at only 10 or so in your bag but no.

I know it sounds crazy but I like having the extra Master Balls handy. As a shiny hunter I live in mortal fear of seeing a shiny kill itself while I watch; having multiple Master Balls prevents that. It doesn't have to be excessive, either; just give me 10 or so and I'm good. Or maybe let you purchase one once a week after you've beaten the E4. That way you have to "earn" the right to get the Master Ball.

It's a thought.

Claimed: Golett ~ Iron Fist ~ Shadow Punch ~ Big Pearl ~ Light Clay.

Do you like potatoes? Toadkerfy's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Hm, sorry if any of these were already mentioned.

-I don't like that if a Pokemon outside of battle were to level up, you wouldn't see its stat gains. It'd just be nice if I could see how my Pokemon are growing.

-Also, am I the only one who is annoyed about the fact that you pretty much know all the gym leaders' names, and a bit of what they look like so early in the game? Since most of them have names that reflect their type specialty, it's possible to know most of the types you're going up against later in the game. There's also the champion and evil team leader, whose identities are extremely obvious. Not only that, but if I'm not mistaken, the name of one of the Elite Four members is mentioned in a restaurant, whose type specialty is also somewhat obvious due to punny naming. All of which are mentioned before you even leave Lumiose for the first time, which is what bothers me about this.

Blog Entries
    Follow PyroKinesis On Twitter

Here's one thing I thought of since I just started a Summer play-through of White 2; why did they get rid of medals? I thought that was a fun distraction.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PyroKinesis View Post
    Here's one thing I thought of since I just started a Summer play-through of White 2; why did they get rid of medals? I thought that was a fun distraction.
    There are still medals. You can just only see them on the Global Link~

Quote Originally Posted by PyroKinesis View Post
    They were and are still rather lame though. Getting medals for walking 5,000 steps, saving the game 20 times, riding a god damn bike for the first time or using moves that aren't very effective feels more like someone was bored at work once and decided to create a bunch of no-skill medals rather than actually being a challenging, serious side quest.

If they removed such useless medals and only kept ones that are actually skill-based and challenging (like beating the League with only one Pokemon or something, catching all X-type Pokemon in a region etc.) I wouldn't have any issues with them constantly bringing them back, but as it is right now I could definitely live without them. It just feels too non-serious to me, and perhaps it's not supposed to be serious but please... a medal for using non-effective moves? Just stop.

Claims: Dialga | Multitype | Judgment | Adamant Orb | Draco Plate

My biggest conplain, but don't take it as an insult, is the choice of Pokémon for Mega Evolutions. While there are for balance like Mega Mawile, most are "popular" chosen which some of them had made non-Mega Pokémon scrappy. Blaziken doesn't worries too much has his Mega Stone is event only but Mewtwo and Charizard had crossed the line.

Who's with, against or is neutral with me?
    Da, this vill work!

Quote Originally Posted by Samtendo09 View Post
    My biggest conplain, but don't take it as an insult, is the choice of Pokémon for Mega Evolutions. While there are for balance like Mega Mawile, most are "popular" chosen which some of them had made non-Mega Pokémon scrappy. Blaziken doesn't worries too much has his Mega Stone is event only but Mewtwo and Charizard had crossed the line.

Who's with, against or is neutral with me?
    You are not the only one, i got even more pissed off when not a single Gen 5 mon got one, i was expecting around two Gen 5 mons getting a mega evo or at least one (i was expecting Zoroark), i even got excited when i heard rumours that Galvantula and Druddigon were getting one but nope not a single Gen 5 mon got one. Instead some of the most overrated mons in existence got one and two of those got two mega evos to make things worse.

Claimer of Garchomp and Steam Eruption

3DS 4682-9334-0694

Don't blame GF too much if they only listened to fanboys, not us (the honest fans).

Yes, this Gen would be better if Game Freak is listening to real Pokémon communications.

Anyway, what does Mega Evos do the worst is that it, in overall, is a bigger Game Balance flaw than Fairy (whose just started anyway)
    Da, this vill work!

Minion of the Damned cityvillain's Avatar

My two main disappointments are the underwhelming storyline and lack of post-pokemon league content.

I wish there was more depth to the story. We had a really fascinating plot in the last generation. I wish the game was more engaging. Something where the story branches out depending on the choices and responses we make. It doesn't necessarily mean the major storyline has to drastically change but some little twist and turn just to have some alternative endings. I wish Diantha was more engaged in the storyline too. She was very dull and seem disconnected to the whole plot. Overall, I wish we had more interactions with many of the game's characters. I thought the 4 rival thing was too gimmicky and unnecessary.
    Kenta's Pokemon Party

Page 50 of 54 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 ... LastLast