Poll: What will 2013 have in store for Pokemon - Page 4

View Poll Results: Poll: What do you think 2013 have in store for Pokemon?

Voters
114. You may not vote on this poll
  • Gen III remakes

44 38.60%
  • Anoucement/start of Gen VI

38 33.33%
  • Console 3D arena game

9 7.89%
  • Classic spin-off (MD Ranger etc)

8 7.02%
  • A new spin-off

10 8.77%
  • Nothing

5 4.39%
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Like Tree56Likes

Thread: Poll: What will 2013 have in store for Pokemon

Default Re: Poll: What will 2013 have in store for Pokemon

I am really hoping for a Pokemon Stadium-ish type game for the Wii U. Pokemon Battle Revolution felt incredibly rushed and I hope that can be redeemed with the 5th generation.

RSE remakes, errr, I am not sure. I wouldn't really care if they released them or not. Then again, the Pokemon Center is known for releasing cool merch of newly released games, and it would be nice to see new merchandise of my favorites of this generation (Tropius, Numel, Salamence). I don't know, maybe they will fix what they did wrong in RSE if they decide to make a remake.
    Master Clyde Super likes this.
    Pokemon X EV-trained team:

Electabuzz, Charizard, Lapras, Steelix, Pyroar, Pangoro

Quote Originally Posted by Garulu View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Zistal View Post
    Why anyone would think RSE remakes will come out instead is beyond me. Everything is against that concept.
    Actually, there is a lot of things pointing towards the remakes.

If anything, everything is against Generation 6 happening next year.
    Your evidence to back that up is...?

And before you ask for mine, just go look at one of those walls of text in the Genesect movie thread.

Hopefully, a Generation III remake, or some kind of announcement of Gen. VI. I really don't see what else can be done with this generation.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Zistal View Post
    Your evidence to back that up is...?

And before you ask for mine, just go look at one of those walls of text in the Genesect movie thread.
    Not evidences, but patterns. The two previous generations had remakes. Some say that they remaked the first two generations for compatibility purposes, but I really doubt this was the case, because... Remakes = Easy money for Nintendo. And knowing Nintendo, they wouldn't lose a opportunity of gaining easy money. Also, Generation V has only less than two years, Generation VI will most likely not be released in 2013. Plus, there are Hoenn hints in Generation V games, like for example, the Unova Elite Four Battle Theme, which half of it is basically a remix of Hoenn Elite Four Battle Theme. Do you want more?

As I said in my previous posts, I think they will release RS remakes or nothing in the next year.

I am sorry, but I will not read a entire thread just to know your "evidences".
    If you want someone to know, post it here. I would gladly read it and maybe even change my mind, if they are convincing enough.

Blog Entries

Unless Genesect is going to co-star with a Gen VI Pokemon I see Gen III remakes... I see Movie 17 (2014) being the time we get a Gen VI Pokemon and end this Gen with a bang... besides we have Lucario and the Mystery of Mew (Movie 08 which promoted Gen IV) and Zoroark Master of Illusions (Movie 13 promoting Gen V) It really looks like we won't see a Gen VI pokemon until Late 2013/Early 2014...
    Black: 4727-9836-9051
    White: 3396-7767-9032
    Platinum: 0003-5833-1618
    Soul Silver: 3138-3094-2458

POKÉMON BATTLE REVOLUTION 2, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD. PLEASE. And this time, Game Freak, make it RIGHT. Not like that piece of shit that is Pokémon Battle Revolution. Make it more like a Pokémon Stadium 3 and I'll be more than happy and you'll have my 50$ any day.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Articwolf10 View Post
    Unless Genesect is going to co-star with a Gen VI Pokemon I see Gen III remakes...
    Which is obvious. If Genesect were the highlight of Movie 16, they wouldn't be revealing it now; it is not just in a short teaser, either, as we know that it is going to be featured in CoroCoro this month. There is absolutely no reason to officially reveal (and most likely distribute) it so soon after the debuts of Keldeo and Meloetta, unless this generation is winding down. What happened in the last two generations (where event Pokémon were showcased in different years) does not change this.

The primary star of every movie is revealed in February. Since it is has to be a bigger deal than Genesect itself, it will obviously be a new Pokémon.

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Silktree View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Articwolf10 View Post
    Unless Genesect is going to co-star with a Gen VI Pokemon I see Gen III remakes...
    Which is obvious. If Genesect were the highlight of Movie 16, they wouldn't be revealing it now; it is not just in a short teaser, either, as we know that it is going to be featured in CoroCoro this month. There is absolutely no reason to officially reveal (and most likely distribute) it so soon after the debuts of Keldeo and Meloetta, unless this generation is winding down. What happened in the last two generations (where event Pokémon were showcased in different years) does not change this.

The primary star of every movie is revealed in February. Since it is has to be a bigger deal than Genesect itself, it will obviously be a new Pokémon.
    It could be a GenIII pokemon as well XDD

I'm a Biotic God. FEAR ME sonic10158's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Anser View Post
    POKÉMON BATTLE REVOLUTION 2, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD. PLEASE. And this time, Game Freak, make it RIGHT. Not like that piece of shit that is Pokémon Battle Revolution. Make it more like a Pokémon Stadium 3 and I'll be more than happy and you'll have my 50$ any day.
    Then why u no ask for Stadium 3 instead of Battle Revolution 2? :P

Top game series: Pokémon, Mass Effect, Mario, Sonic, Batman Arkham, Ace Combat, Forza, GTA, Sly Cooper, etc

Proud Pokeservative! 97SaturnSL1's Avatar
    Blog Entries

hopefully gen 3 remakes but after that i dont really see much in the way for gen 6 unless pokemon and nintendo have something up their sleaves.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Form11ess 5hot View Post
    I can't see any reason why a Generation III Pokémon would be prioritized over Genesect. Mew and Celebi certainly didn't receive that kind of treatment.

I would hope for remakes of the Gen. III games, my favorite region and generation. I think it'd be too early for the announcement of Gen. VI, letalone the start.

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

I can't see any reason why a Generation III Pokémon would be prioritized over Genesect. Mew and Celebi certainly didn't receive that kind of treatment.
    Lucario wasn't a legendary and it still got all the spotlight in movie 8

Blog Entries

That means Genesect will be revealed as the main star of the next movie in February 2013 and the new Pokémon in February 2014.

Lucario wasn't a legendary and it still got all the spotlight in movie 8
    So did Zoroark in movie 13.

Stars, Rainbows and Stars Chronos's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I hope we don't get Gen III remakes. At least not until next generation. GF doesn't need to start doing remakes every generation now. Do you guys want to see Gen IV remakes in Gen VI? I sure don't. I think they should just forgo making remakes for a while.

And I don't see what is so bad about having Gen VI next year. Gens I and II were both three years long, so it's not like there's no precedent for this. Three years is just enough time for a generation, and I don't see them prolonging this one for a whole two years with the rate things are going right now.
    Scarftail and sonic10158 like this.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast