Pokkén Fighters/Pokkén Tournament trademarked by TPCi - Page 2

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree72Likes

Thread: Pokkén Fighters/Pokkén Tournament trademarked by TPCi

Blog Entries

Default Re: Mysterious Pokemon Screenshots Shown At Pokemon Game Show - New Wii U Game?

The aesthetics of the first screenshot could be from a Wii U stadium game, but it also reminds me of some of the CG work done for TCG card art (more detailed, though).

Magical Girl Shiny Celebi's Avatar Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

Default Re: Mysterious Pokemon Screenshots Shown At Pokemon Game Show - New Wii U Game?

I really hope it's a Wii U game, and I hope it's somewhat like Colosseum/XD. I really enjoy those games and it would make me consider getting a Wii U

Quote Originally Posted by Akzivx V View Post
    If the top screenshot were a Street Fighter-esque game, that would be amazing.
    The bottom photo is just a screen from footage made exclusively for the video, where Pikachu walks past all the past game consoles (that are all white, for some reason) playing all the old Pokemon games, including spinoffs.

Now that the handhelds have reached the point of 3D graphics, I really don't see the point in a Pokemon console RPG or Stadium games.
    8ther and Hidden Mew like this.
    Up the airy mountains / Down the rushy Glen /
    We dare not go a-hunting / For fear of Fairy-type Pokémon

Blog Entries

Is that writing on the signs in the background japanese, some other language, or made up entirely?

Follow Meophist On Twitter

It's certainly not Japanese, I think it's made up. I think the anime uses that.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Meophist View Post
    It's certainly not Japanese, I think it's made up. I think the anime uses that.
    It's similar to the anime cyphers, but I don't see those letters in any of them.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jungleluke View Post
    To me it just seemed like a continuation of the CGI-movie, showing one of XY's new shiny features: mega-evolutions. It could be a new game, but I wouldn't expect too much.
    Have you watched the video? How could it possibly be a continuation of the CGI moviedemonstrating XY when all games featured were shown in their own respective platforms, with the correct graphics for the games, and the fact that XY's portion ended with a release date? Or the fact that they didn't show Mega Evolutions. They showed two popular Pokemon that got Mega Evolutions. They weren't even Mega evolved.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta View Post
    Now that the handhelds have reached the point of 3D graphics, I really don't see the point in a Pokemon console RPG or Stadium games.
    A Pokemon RPG can still be usable in that it provides a way to make all Pokemon available rather than shove all ~800 Pokemon in a pair of games.

Bringing the Thunder Bolt the Cat's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta View Post
    Well, a Stadium style game would be pointless because it doesn't make for a satisfying experience and can be done in XY through DLC. A console RPG, though, could at least provide the same level of experience as a handheld game, if not more so if they can use the Gamepad's features in unique ways.

追放されたバカ

I'm hoping for another Colloseum or XD, another Stadium or Stadium 2 would be ok, but another Battle Revolution would be a disaster like the original.
    Rainbow likes this.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries
    Follow MonsterMMORPG On Twitter Add MonsterMMORPG on Facebook Add MonsterMMORPG on Google+
    Add MonsterMMORPG on Linkedin Visit MonsterMMORPG's Youtube Channel

nintendo really does know how to work

show pieces and get attention of everyone constantly :D

Quote Originally Posted by BlackForestHamz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Akzivx V View Post
    If the top screenshot were a Street Fighter-esque game, that would be amazing.
    The bottom photo is just a screen from footage made exclusively for the video, where Pikachu walks past all the past game consoles (that are all white, for some reason) playing all the old Pokemon games, including spinoffs.
    ...so I'm guessing you don't like fighting games and/or Street Fighter.
    I probably should have said "fighting game" instead of "Street Fighter", anyways.

Caught in a lab romance~ Araragi-hakase's Avatar Head Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Araragi-hakase On Twitter
    Follow Araragi-hakase on Tumblr

I hope it's not another Stadium game. I really enjoyed them at the time, but felt they got to be repetitive and stale after a while.

Maybe it's something new all together...and yeah, the way they showed it in that video was...pretty creepy.
    Guy_Spy likes this.

A few thoughts came to mind when I saw that; first, that teaser thing from GameFreak's website a few weeks back. Did we ever get confirmation on what that was about? Second, Nintendo stating they had a few other unannounced games in the works, with some potential collaborations akin to Atlus-Intelligent Systems working on Shin Megami Tensei x Fire Emblem, and Namco assisting with the new Smash Bros. Could this be another collab with GameFreak and a 3rd party developer?

Square-Enix/GameFreak = The World Ends with You x Pokemon (not really, but you get where I'm going here)
    Pokemon White FC: 0648 4815 7165
    Pokemon White 2 FC: 3869 6438 9106

Follow Meophist On Twitter

Looking through the retrospective video to find any hints. So, looking to see what video games are represented in it, to see if there's anything missing.

Ordered as Pikachu goes past it:
    Pokémon Red/Green
    Mystery Game 01
    Pokémon Snap
    Pokémon Gold/Silver
    Pokémon Puzzle Challenge
    Pokémon Ruby/Sapphire
    Pokémon TCG
    Pokémon Pinball RS
    Pokémon Channel?
    Mystery Game 02
    Pokémon Dash
    Mystery Game 03
    Pokémon Diamond/Pearl
    Pokémon Battle Revolution
    Pokémon Box?
    Pokémon Ranger Guardian Signs
    Pokémon Typing Adventure
    Pokémon BW
    Pokédex 3D
    PokéPark?
    Pokémon Mystery Dungeon?
    Pokémon Dream Radar
    Pokémon Rumble U
    Pokémon Mystery Dungeon?
    Pokémon XY

Anybody who knows more than me can pinpoint the question marks and mystery games?

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast