Pokemon you've always wanted to use but haven't - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Pokemon you've always wanted to use but haven't

Sekai de ichiban ojisama. Pratkun's Avatar
    Follow Pratkun On Twitter Add Pratkun on Facebook
    Follow Pratkun on Tumblr

Default Re: Pokemon you've always wanted to use but haven't

Milotic, never found a Feebas. And Klingklang, because I've always been inclined to Eelektross.

Officially claimed Scraggy. GPXPlus profile.

Blog Entries

Weavile. I planned to use it on White 2 but I found out how late in the game it came and I ended up casting it aside.
    FCs- HG: 4426 5257 0152 Pt: 0131 7157 4821 W: 3095 6620 2000 W2: 1851 0568 6600

Gardevoir- I like it's design. I had a Machamp in my Sapphire team, so it felt kinda weird using two human-like Pokemon.
    Grumpig- I guess I really like pig Pokemon, since my favorite Unova starter is Tepig.
    Lucario- I was always too lazy to get Rilou even with my other Pokemon, since you get it at level 1. Plus, I mostly play Pokemon during the evening. I hope to add Lucario to my team since I have a Riolu in Black 2.

Has converted to Helixism Miles101's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I've never used Jolteon. I really like Jolteon yet I've never trained one~

v.v Jirachi.
    I never got Colosseum (or even really know about it) so I've got like nil chance of ever getting it.

Araragi-hakase Kuvira's Avatar Head Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Kuvira On Twitter
    Follow Kuvira on Tumblr

Lucario - I never got the hype about it, and I'm not very fond of Steel or Fighting types....I trained a Riluo for a bit in BW2, but not far enough to let it evolve or really develop at all as a team member. I'd like to raise one to its full potential one day, though.

Umbreon - I had one waaaaay long ago in Silver, but more recently have never been able to find a place for one on my team.

Swampert - Never played Gen 3, but I like the Water/Ground combo. I'd like to try to use one on a team someday.

Metagross - I caught a shiny Metang in my White2 and had planned on training it and evolving it in a future game, and Metagross overall seems like a Pokemon that I can fit on a team as a valued member somewhere down the line.

Milotic - It's pretty and seems like it can hold its own in battle...why not?

Dragonite - I trained one a loooooong time ago as a kid, but if I remember right I only evolved it so I could fill my Pokedex, and never kept it as a team member.
    I hear them coming for me, because the top is lonely

You could be king, but watch the queen conquer

Drama queen/Bug master PrettyVenomoth's Avatar

Burmy/ Mothim- adorable little moth i wanted to use but never did, i will be using one when i play platnium though or im hoping to anyway.. they better appear early on !

Ariados - One of my favourite pokemon of all time but i have soul silver and there exclusive to heart gold so yeahhh

Haxorus- i used hydreigon and volcarona instead although i would love to use haxorus too

Blaziken- i went with mudkip as my starter but i would love to actually use a torchic aswell

Durant is a cool pokemon steel/bug i could use it loads with swords dance and iron head to destroy everything but once again hes in my box never to be used

Octillery- really cool water pokemon with a great move set, hoping this will change soon when i get round to using my purple remoraid eventually

Galvantula. It looks amazing and it's typing is really cool, but in all my playthroughs I've already had a Bug and Electric type by the time I reach Chargestone Cave. Don't worry Mr Electric Spider, I'll save room for you next time.

Blog Entries

Weavile - I've always loved the Pokemon but I don't like waiting until after the 7th Gym to pick up a Pokemon. Maybe in the future.

Hydreigon - I've used one competitively but never in-game. Again, they're obtained too late in the game for my liking.

Tyranitar - Again, I've used one competitively but never in-game. I really like its line but I've never gotten the opportunity to fit it into my team. Plus, on an in-game team Sand Stream is a difficult Ability to work around.

Metagross - Just like the others, it just never works out. I thought that in B2/W2 I would be able to obtain one earlier (same with Tyranitar) but of course, they never let that happen.

Blog Entries

Eeveelutions. Never had an Eeveelution in my team ever, but I always either can't find an Eevee or am way too lazy to train it when I do. Really curious as to how they perform.

Also Escavalier. KNIGHT MOTIF FTW. Still waiting for my friend to have time to do a tradeback with me.

[sources: sig gif|avatar]

Lick...Lick...Lick :P ShinyRiolu's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit ShinyRiolu's Youtube Channel

All of my legendaries. I've only trained a few to a max of 5 levels

Hunting for Rare Candies Jirachi's Wish's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Jirachi's Wish On Twitter

Wormadam - I was always interested in using the Steel-type forme but could never seem to get myself to bother using the honey trees since most of the time I'd forget to check the trees.

Aerodactyl - By the time you manage to get it, it takes way too long to level up in time for the last gym and the league.

Delibird - In generations prior to Gen V it was hard to make usable unless I cloned TMs, chain-bred moves or tutor moves.

Add Siaght on Facebook
    Follow Siaght on Tumblr

Heracross - Its never easy to find an Heracross in any game. He is cool, powerful, has great moves and a decent typing but I never could use one.

Vaporeon - My favorite eeveelution. Water stone + being a gift pokemon turns it very hard to get too
    White 2 FC: 1421 4539 2334

Heracross cause he's a boss and I rarely get a chance to find him. Still looking for one in Black 2

Lucario--got jealous of my friend when he found a riolu in white 2,

Electabuzz- I always wanted to use him but never found one in any game

Hydreigon-same reason as Beck, and by then I had found Tyrannitar WHO IS A GOD DANG BEAST

So many Pokémon! Because I always take the Grass-type starter, I've really not been experimenting with Grass-types the way I'd like to (they are my favourite type). Sunflora, Tangrowth, Victreebel, Breloom, Abomasnow, Leavanny - all Pokémon I really love but have never got around to using. I've always wanted to use a Yanmega, too, but never have.
    I do regular Pokémon giveaways on Tumblr, click here and come trade with me!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast