Pokemon You Objectively Know Are Good, But... - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pokemon You Objectively Know Are Good, But...

Blog Entries

Follow Kyriaki on Tumblr

The Dragons in general. Yes they are good, but no.. I gave up trying to raise a Flygon because I had no idea what to do with it.
    Absol. Awesome design and Pressure is cool, but...It's not on my to-use list
    Metagross. As much as I love Steven and Steel-types... it's hard to make it decent under my care.
    Milotic. Cuz I don't want to waste time raising a Feebas - and I don't want to get a fully grown Milotic by trade.
    Umbreon. Potential wasted under my care.
    Ampharos. Same as above.

Follow metalamor on Tumblr

Default Re: Pokemon You Objectively Know Are Good, But...

I liked using Absol but I think the fact that it doesn't evolve puts it at a disadvantage.

Dragonite and the other pseudo legendary - soo overused
    Volcarona- I never find love for any bug type
    Staraptor- don't know why, just hate it, most hated early bird

Hydreigon-seriously overrated since its new. I don't like it. I prefer Zweilous,although he may not seem like much since he's a pre-evolution Zweilous has the strongest outrage out of all Pokemon due to Hustle,and with an eviolite he's granted with a good defense boost.

"Persona!"

Crazy Automaton Lady Silverwynde's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by metalamor View Post
    I know Conkledurr is an outstanding Fighting-type but I just can't use it. It looks soooooooo stupid -.-
    Yeah, pretty much this. It's probably great but I can't look past it's raep face. Seriously, that thing looks like it would violate you in ways you don't even want to think about. O_O

However, Timburr is completely adorable.
    Golurk (I just don't like it)
    Claydoll (Same as Golurk; just don't like it)
    I don't mind Claydol overly much; I just haven't worked with it much. But Golurk's freaking awesome. Ghetsis was reduced to a whimpering puppy thanks to my Golurk. I loves me my Riser.
    Magnezone (I hate magnemite and all of its evolutionary relatives)
    Metagross (An ex used it. Transfer of dislike)
    Rhyperior (Not a awesome as Rhydon)
    Shiftry (Dafuq is that thing?)
    Never worked with Magnezone. But I'm warming up to Magnemite so I'll probably give that one a chance. I happen to love Metagross, though--even the crappy Natured ones can do massive damage. Oh yeah, I is evil.

Shiftry and Rhyperior freak me out. So no, they don't show up on my team.
    Whimsicott (Michael Bolton, anyone?)
    ^
    Infernape (I hate monkeys)
    Bronzong (It's supposed to be a bell. It does not appear to be a very good bell. But its cry is awesome, I will give it that)
    Cofagrigus (Really, Pokemon? Really?)
    Hitmonlee/Hitmonchan/Hitmontop (Just not a fan)
    Infernape is pretty strong and one of my faves...and this comes from someone who canNOT stand monkeys at all! It's a nice solid Pokemon and worth the chance. I also like Bronzong because it's kind of a weird Pokemon and I've got a taste for weird. I have yet to raise any of the Hitmon family; I should give 'em a shot. I've warmed up to Fighting types in general so why not?

Cofagrigus can go elsewhere. It creeps me out and I've seen too much disgusting fanart featuring that thing. I will never use it thanks to that. >.<
    Quote Originally Posted by FairyRed View Post
    Dragonite. He's just an ugly stupid Barney dragon, I don't care how good he is in battle. D8 How could they give Dragonair such a hideous evolution? /shallowness
    Ugh, tell me about it. I love Dragonair and Dratini but Dragonite is a big, fat no. I don't care how awesome it is, I won't use it at all. And it doesn't matter if it's shiny, either; the shiny sprite is just as unappealing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chowdah View Post
    Hydreigon-seriously overrated since its new. I don't like it. I prefer Zweilous,although he may not seem like much since he's a pre-evolution Zweilous has the strongest outrage out of all Pokemon due to Hustle,and with an eviolite he's granted with a good defense boost.
    Trying raising a Hydreigon via EV training. It's multiple levels of sheer torture. Yeah, kinda like slamming your fingers in a car door repeatedly. No, just no. Never again.

Personally, I've never used Gengar. It creeps me out so I've never tried raising one. It has that "I will devour your soul for lunch" grin. It might be great, but I don't feel right using a Pokemon that dreams of killing me.

I ♥ my female Bisharp.
    Claimed: Golett ~ Iron Fist ~ Shadow Punch ~ Big Pearl ~ Light Clay.

Follow metalamor on Tumblr

It's a little off-topic, but I was just reminded that Ludicolo exists.
    That thing is awesome, no matter how great or terrible it is.
    It is a water pineapple.
    Ludicolo=Spongebob

Oh, and Mismagius I don't like to use. Mainly because I never wanted Misdreavous to evolve. It thought it was fine the way it was.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12