Pokemon Smash Discussion Thread (SEE FIRST POST!) - Page 86
Page 86 of 87 FirstFirst ... 367684858687 LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,290 of 1301

Thread: Pokemon Smash Discussion Thread (SEE FIRST POST!)

Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokemon Smash Discussion Thread (SEE FIRST POST!)

Malamar looks like it'll be a supporter~ It'll be in all the Doubles.

Blog Entries

Seems so, yeah. It's speed seems slow (probably purposefully) so that it's Topsy-Turvey goes after it's partner's move, that or the move itself always goes after your partner, or something. Though granted, the two pokemon it's shown doing this too (Mega Blaziken and Noivern) are no doubt swifty.

Official Claimer of the Pokemon Pumpkaboo | Official Claimer of the Move Trick- Or -Treat | Official Claimer of the Items Silph Scope and Odd Keystone.
    If you like comedy, check out my fanfic "You Win Some, You Lose Some" (CHAPTER THREE UP!) | For some supplementary art, visit NG's Sketches 'n Stuff!

It also seems to have the Defence stat level of a newborn Azurill. Or they purposefully EV/IV'd/did strange things to ensure that they could get rid of Malamar once its gimmick was displayed in the battle.

Blog Entries

It was hit by a 4X SE Megahorn from a Rhyperior. I'd have been more shocked if it lived.

Blog Entries

Why is Megahorn animation a spinning horn? That's so freaking funny. And it's so stupid that they didn't know that Mega Ampharos has Mold Breaker, because when Morimoto mega evolved the thing, there is a message on the screen said Mega Ampharos' Mold Breaker.

Blog Entries

Haha, I know, Mariko was all like, hey, wait...what? Whaaaat? Mold Breaker? Huh? What the hell... (Not A Translation.)

Official Claimer of the Pokemon Pumpkaboo | Official Claimer of the Move Trick- Or -Treat | Official Claimer of the Items Silph Scope and Odd Keystone.
    If you like comedy, check out my fanfic "You Win Some, You Lose Some" (CHAPTER THREE UP!) | For some supplementary art, visit NG's Sketches 'n Stuff!

He's Amphabulous! Bayushiyojiro's Avatar

didnt it have a announcement like mold breaker in the past has?'ampharos breaks the mold' or some such?

in other news.. that signal beam it used on gogoat SO PRETTY *drools rainbows*
    "Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." -Karen

all gens have their purpose and place (except hoenn, screw hoenn)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bayushiyojiro View Post
    didnt it have a announcement like mold breaker in the past has?'ampharos breaks the mold' or some such?

That's Dragon Pulse, not Signal Beam. Please compare with the one that Octillery used.

Blog Entries

It did, she wasn't paying attention or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Team Gaara View Post
    It was hit by a 4X SE Megahorn from a Rhyperior. I'd have been more shocked if it lived.
    It was also instantly KO'd by a Bonemerang.

Quote Originally Posted by Tensho View Post

That's Dragon Pulse, not Signal Beam. Please compare with the one that Octillery used.
    ohh, thats pretty too then. i just assumed he was using signal beam on gogoat for super effectiveness
    "Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." -Karen

Blog Entries

ohh, thats pretty too then. i just assumed he was using signal beam on gogoat for super effectiveness
    That is indeed pretty. But Signal Beam is just weird. Signal Beam feel like a CAT scan or something with those spinning squares.

Not sure if anybody has said this yet but I think gogoat is gonna be pretty damn bulk considering it took about 25% damage from a slowbro with ice beam.
    W2 fc 0090-1062-6863 mj
    w fc 0176-0145-6014 mj

That is indeed pretty. But Signal Beam is just weird. Signal Beam feel like a CAT scan or something with those spinning squares.
    i guess i was used to signal beam being the crazy colors.. dragon pulse is a little jarring in that rainbow slurry. though knowing ampharos does indeed learn it is wonderful <3

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jitzul View Post
    Not sure if anybody has said this yet but I think gogoat is gonna be pretty damn bulk considering it took about 25% damage from a slowbro with ice beam.
    It's pretty good. Maybe this is why there is no Gen VI mons that mega evolve, or it could be that GF is trying to buff Grass-type. But Slowbro isn't exactly an attacker and there is no STAB + not 4x weakness.

Page 86 of 87 FirstFirst ... 367684858687 LastLast