Pokemon Smash Discussion Thread (SEE FIRST POST!) - Page 33

Page 33 of 87 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383 ... LastLast
Like Tree611Likes

Thread: Pokemon Smash Discussion Thread (SEE FIRST POST!)

Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokemon Smash Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Stratelier View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixon View Post
    If you're a fan of Pokemon, how can you not be a fan of Masuda?
    Who?
    You were joking, right?

Scandal In The Firenation Akira Bond's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Akira Bond on Tumblr

I'm a little confused, I haven't heard a lot about possible Pokemon X and Y information being released soon. When is the next CoroCoro issue released?? And when Is Masuda making his appearance?? Will information on Pokemon X and Y definitely be announced by these two sources this month??

Visit Rocky505's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Akira Bond View Post
    I'm a little confused, I haven't heard a lot about possible Pokemon X and Y information being released soon. When is the next CoroCoro issue released?? And when Is Masuda making his appearance?? Will information on Pokemon X and Y definitely be announced by these two sources this month??
    Corocoro is pretty much always released around the 15th every month. It leaks a few days earlier sometimes. Masuda will be on smash on the 19th(Japan time). The episode is an XY special and info is guaranteed.

"I'm just a passing through Pokemon Trainer,"

yamamoto of pokesmash has tweeted to masuda: "good job yesterday! masuda info does not disappoint!! i am still worked up!! making noise about pokemon XY, seems things are gonna change!! everyone, if you miss pokesmash, it would suck."

Scandal In The Firenation Akira Bond's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Akira Bond on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky505 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Akira Bond View Post
    Corocoro is pretty much always released around the 15th every month. It leaks a few days earlier sometimes. Masuda will be on smash on the 19th(Japan time). The episode is an XY special and info is guaranteed.
    Thank you for clarifying for me. I am glad we're finally receiving more information. It is exciting when new information will be revealed to us, and I am sure the information that shall be announced will not disappoint.

Zeb
    making a splash Zeb's Avatar Deputy Head Administrator
    Blog Entries

Follow Zeb on Tumblr

Well at least we know one of his appearances now. :D I'm really interested to see what he's going to reveal, both next week and next month.
    Zeb: 0361-6364-1279 | Thunderbolts and Lightningrods!

Blog Entries
    Follow はるひ On Twitter Add はるひ on Facebook
    Follow はるひ on Tumblr Visit はるひ's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by sunyshore View Post
    yamamoto of pokesmash has tweeted to masuda: "good job yesterday! masuda info does not disappoint!! i am still worked up!! making noise about pokemon XY, seems things are gonna change!! everyone, if you miss pokesmash, it would suck."
    Question; who is Yamamoto-chan?

A rather stupid question but, would the announcement for the 12th be world-wide? Or would be something in Japan IE: being aired on Pokémon Smash (since it would be sunday tomorrow for the, but Saturday for us)

I'm curious now whether we'll get a nice little bonus on Smash (e.g. same game play footage) or whether Masuda will just walk out and hold up a picture of whatever Coro Coro already told us about. I guess it depends on the kind of news.

Hey, is anyone else wondering if we're going to get a bitchin' anime-fied trailer for XY like we got for BW2?
    Eradia, SimH5 and Pocket Ace like this.

I breed egg move pokes & DW females.

The Deceiver Pokemon Team Gaara's Avatar
    Blog Entries

So, will Smash tomorrow just be the skit with Sylveon in regards to X and Y? Or will there be anything important shown? I was thinking not since next week we're supposed to be getting all the big info.

Quote Originally Posted by LadySasaki View Post
    Hey, is anyone else wondering if we're going to get a bitchin' anime-fied trailer for XY like we got for BW2?
    I didn't really think about it, but that would be totally awesome! I doubt it, though. If they do, it better be their new advertisement strategy.

Quote Originally Posted by LadySasaki View Post
    I'm curious now whether we'll get a nice little bonus on Smash (e.g. same game play footage) or whether Masuda will just walk out and hold up a picture of whatever Coro Coro already told us about. I guess it depends on the kind of news.

It's possible. Smash reporting what CoroCoro previously revealed isn't a new thing.

An animated trailer for X/Y would be pretty nice. That said, they may want to keep the animated début for the new Pokemon until the new season of the actual anime.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kayde View Post
    "OH HOT DAMN! LOOK AT THAT FUCKING BELL! IT'S SMALL AND CUTE AND HAS A FUCKING RIBBON ON IT'S FUCKING HEAD! BACK THIS PARTY VAN UP! I GOTTA CATCH THAT SHIT!!"

I hope they at least say something that CoroCoro won't have. If they're hyping it up so much as "brand new exciting info from Masuda" you'd think they'd be aware about the CoroCoro coming out 4 days prior that's free for anyone to get their hands on.

Blog Entries

Well at any rate, I'm hoping there still will be more live streams of Smash. With the amount of hype going on, I should try to see if I can watch both days if I can.

Theme set by Caprizant | Fan of Generation I.

Even if it is the same info as Coro Coro, as long as they provide some decent footage of the game rather than just screens like Coro Coro, then Ill be happy.

The Original Sylveon The Guardian Sylveon's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I'm gonna go ahead and state the obvious here but watch tomorrow as Pokémon Twitter updates telling Pokémon players to keep an eye out next saturday for some exciting X and Y news. When the March 30th episode (March 31st in Japan) of Pokémon Smash showed the preview at the end with the question mark covering the Mewtwo Forme they updated automatically and it will be the same tomorrow when they show the preview of next week's episode of Pokémon Smash.

Team Eeveelution All The Way!!!

Page 33 of 87 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383 ... LastLast