Pokemon Smash Discussion Thread (SEE FIRST POST!) - Page 33

Page 33 of 87 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 495 of 1301
Like Tree611Likes

Thread: Pokemon Smash Discussion Thread (SEE FIRST POST!)

  1. #481
    Human Phoenixon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Generation VII
    Posts
    320
    Blog Entries
    8

    Default Re: Pokemon Smash Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Stratelier View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixon View Post
    If you're a fan of Pokemon, how can you not be a fan of Masuda?
    Who?
    You were joking, right?

  2. #482
    Scandal In The Firenation Akira Bond's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,109
    Blog Entries
    2

    Follow Akira Bond on Tumblr

    Default Re: Pokemon Smash Discussion Thread

    I'm a little confused, I haven't heard a lot about possible Pokemon X and Y information being released soon. When is the next CoroCoro issue released?? And when Is Masuda making his appearance?? Will information on Pokemon X and Y definitely be announced by these two sources this month??

  3. #483
    Kung Fu Pancham! Rocky505's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    In your mom's room
    Posts
    1,232

    Visit Rocky505's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Pokemon Smash Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Akira Bond View Post
    I'm a little confused, I haven't heard a lot about possible Pokemon X and Y information being released soon. When is the next CoroCoro issue released?? And when Is Masuda making his appearance?? Will information on Pokemon X and Y definitely be announced by these two sources this month??
    Corocoro is pretty much always released around the 15th every month. It leaks a few days earlier sometimes. Masuda will be on smash on the 19th(Japan time). The episode is an XY special and info is guaranteed.

    "I'm just a passing through Pokemon Trainer,"

  4. #484
    Electric Obsession sunyshore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Saitama, Japan
    Posts
    896

    Default Re: Pokemon Smash Discussion Thread

    yamamoto of pokesmash has tweeted to masuda: "good job yesterday! masuda info does not disappoint!! i am still worked up!! making noise about pokemon XY, seems things are gonna change!! everyone, if you miss pokesmash, it would suck."

  5. #485
    Scandal In The Firenation Akira Bond's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,109
    Blog Entries
    2

    Follow Akira Bond on Tumblr

    Default Re: Pokemon Smash Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky505 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Akira Bond View Post
    I'm a little confused, I haven't heard a lot about possible Pokemon X and Y information being released soon. When is the next CoroCoro issue released?? And when Is Masuda making his appearance?? Will information on Pokemon X and Y definitely be announced by these two sources this month??
    Corocoro is pretty much always released around the 15th every month. It leaks a few days earlier sometimes. Masuda will be on smash on the 19th(Japan time). The episode is an XY special and info is guaranteed.
    Thank you for clarifying for me. I am glad we're finally receiving more information. It is exciting when new information will be revealed to us, and I am sure the information that shall be announced will not disappoint.

  6. #486
    Zeb
    Zeb is offline
    making a splash Zeb's Avatar Deputy Head Administrator
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    England
    Posts
    7,812
    Blog Entries
    138

    Follow Zeb on Tumblr

    Default Re: Pokemon Smash Discussion Thread

    Well at least we know one of his appearances now. :D I'm really interested to see what he's going to reveal, both next week and next month.
    Zeb: 0361-6364-1279 | Thunderbolts and Lightningrods!

  7. #487
    ポケモンマスター はるひ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    亜米利加合衆国
    Posts
    445
    Blog Entries
    132
    Follow はるひ On Twitter Add はるひ on Facebook
    Follow はるひ on Tumblr Visit はるひ's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Pokemon Smash Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by sunyshore View Post
    yamamoto of pokesmash has tweeted to masuda: "good job yesterday! masuda info does not disappoint!! i am still worked up!! making noise about pokemon XY, seems things are gonna change!! everyone, if you miss pokesmash, it would suck."
    Question; who is Yamamoto-chan?

  8. #488
    Registered User Velvet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    463

    Default Re: Pokemon Smash Discussion Thread

    A rather stupid question but, would the announcement for the 12th be world-wide? Or would be something in Japan IE: being aired on Pokémon Smash (since it would be sunday tomorrow for the, but Saturday for us)

  9. #489
    like pepsi cola LadySasaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    rainy old england
    Posts
    200

    Default Re: Pokemon Smash Discussion Thread

    I'm curious now whether we'll get a nice little bonus on Smash (e.g. same game play footage) or whether Masuda will just walk out and hold up a picture of whatever Coro Coro already told us about. I guess it depends on the kind of news.

    Hey, is anyone else wondering if we're going to get a bitchin' anime-fied trailer for XY like we got for BW2?
    Eradia, SimH5 and Pocket Ace like this.

    I breed egg move pokes & DW females.

  10. #490
    The Deceiver Pokemon Team Gaara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    The Sand Village
    Posts
    1,542
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: Pokemon Smash Discussion Thread

    So, will Smash tomorrow just be the skit with Sylveon in regards to X and Y? Or will there be anything important shown? I was thinking not since next week we're supposed to be getting all the big info.

    Quote Originally Posted by LadySasaki View Post
    Hey, is anyone else wondering if we're going to get a bitchin' anime-fied trailer for XY like we got for BW2?
    I didn't really think about it, but that would be totally awesome! I doubt it, though. If they do, it better be their new advertisement strategy.

  11. #491
    II.5 Eradia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    648

    Default Re: Pokemon Smash Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by LadySasaki View Post
    I'm curious now whether we'll get a nice little bonus on Smash (e.g. same game play footage) or whether Masuda will just walk out and hold up a picture of whatever Coro Coro already told us about. I guess it depends on the kind of news.

    Hey, is anyone else wondering if we're going to get a bitchin' anime-fied trailer for XY like we got for BW2?
    It's possible. Smash reporting what CoroCoro previously revealed isn't a new thing.

    An animated trailer for X/Y would be pretty nice. That said, they may want to keep the animated début for the new Pokemon until the new season of the actual anime.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kayde View Post
    "OH HOT DAMN! LOOK AT THAT FUCKING BELL! IT'S SMALL AND CUTE AND HAS A FUCKING RIBBON ON IT'S FUCKING HEAD! BACK THIS PARTY VAN UP! I GOTTA CATCH THAT SHIT!!"

  12. #492
    Registered User Kojo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    BC, Canada
    Posts
    298

    Default Re: Pokemon Smash Discussion Thread

    I hope they at least say something that CoroCoro won't have. If they're hyping it up so much as "brand new exciting info from Masuda" you'd think they'd be aware about the CoroCoro coming out 4 days prior that's free for anyone to get their hands on.

  13. #493
    Sleep tight Isamu Akai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,215
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default Re: Pokemon Smash Discussion Thread

    Well at any rate, I'm hoping there still will be more live streams of Smash. With the amount of hype going on, I should try to see if I can watch both days if I can.


    Theme set by Caprizant | Fan of Generation I.

  14. #494
    Registered User P0kelegend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    418

    Default Re: Pokemon Smash Discussion Thread

    Even if it is the same info as Coro Coro, as long as they provide some decent footage of the game rather than just screens like Coro Coro, then Ill be happy.

  15. #495
    The Original Sylveon The Guardian Sylveon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Snowbelle City
    Posts
    716
    Blog Entries
    22

    Default Re: Pokemon Smash Discussion Thread

    I'm gonna go ahead and state the obvious here but watch tomorrow as Pokémon Twitter updates telling Pokémon players to keep an eye out next saturday for some exciting X and Y news. When the March 30th episode (March 31st in Japan) of Pokémon Smash showed the preview at the end with the question mark covering the Mewtwo Forme they updated automatically and it will be the same tomorrow when they show the preview of next week's episode of Pokémon Smash.

    Team Eeveelution All The Way!!!

Page 33 of 87 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •