Pokemon Smash Discussion Thread (SEE FIRST POST!) - Page 30

Page 30 of 87 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080 ... LastLast
Like Tree611Likes

Thread: Pokemon Smash Discussion Thread (SEE FIRST POST!)

Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokemon Smash Discussion Thread

Wait, Masuda might appear next week?

Meloetta's statistics were showcased in previous May's Corocoro and it was featured in the McDonald's promotional cards for the Movie which means...

Silktree, you magnificant man!

inb4 Hirobyte becoming a PokéApostle.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellwarden View Post
    So....everyone is happy that a "Deux Ex Machina" is being taken down with another Deux Ex Machina....
    Quote Originally Posted by Iteru
    You know, it would be hilarious if Harley did get a sex change and became Langley.
    Youtube account, DA account, SerebiiForums account, Tinypic account, Imageshack account, Photobucket account,Smogon account, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

A teaser of an announcement for next week in this week's episode sure would be nice...it would make sense too since Corocoro is coming out that same week

Blog Entries
    Follow はるひ On Twitter Add はるひ on Facebook
    Follow はるひ on Tumblr Visit はるひ's Youtube Channel

Looks like Masuda-chan might appear. If he does, I hope it's not another Pokemon forme he's going to announce!

Blog Entries

The official website had previously revealed Meloetta's statistics in March (April for Pirouette Forme). I don't know why CoroCoro took its time or why the Sugimori artwork was only revealed in May, but there was no mystery about Meloetta (she was just being neglected).

They really have no excuse not to reveal more information about Sylveon or the Mewtwo Forme at this point. We're getting close to the movie premiere.
    Trainer Yusuf likes this.

I poke your snoot UnovaCastaway's Avatar
    Blog Entries

What are the chances of Smash/ Corocoro announcing a brand new Pokémon? Or am I just dreaming? (It would make sense if the main movie had a Gen VI Pokémon instead of just a new form for an older one.)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by UnovaCastaway View Post
    What are the chances of Smash/ Corocoro announcing a brand new Pokémon? Or am I just dreaming? (It would make sense if the main movie had a Gen VI Pokémon instead of just a new form for an older one.)
    Pretty high. When Masuda appears, you can tell shit's gonna happen. Unless they release other kinds of info (about region, characters, evil team, gameplay, The bond mechanic? etc.) And I don't think anyone would mind that if they gave us other info of a reasonable amount, and not give us any new Pokes.
    I think... they might give us 1 new Poke, but more info on the other things I mentioned... Only time will tell.....
    Edit: CoroCoro will almost definitely give us a new Poke, since this is around the time when the info gets serious.
    And about the movie, yeah, i have a feeling we'll be getting an evo of Sableye, and maybe some more (pr)evos or completely new Pokemon.

Blog Entries

Wait, is Masuda appearing this week or the next?
    Step into the Fairy circle

Zeb
    vital spirit. Zeb's Avatar Deputy Head Administrator
    Blog Entries

Follow Zeb on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Samurott View Post
    Well he's not appearing this week as far as we know, since it would have probably been mentioned. Most likely next week, but we won't know until Smash airs today and see if they mention it in next week's preview.
    Zeb: 0361-6364-1279 | Thunderbolts and Lightningrods!

Zeb
    Blog Entries

Follow Zeb on Tumblr

Yeah, two mystery guests, one is probably Masuda judging by his tweet last month.

If they reveal Sylveon's type to be Fighting I will legitimately die of laughter - both from shock/disbelief and the fact that the majority of us got trolled massively.

But if we are getting Sylveon's type next week, I really, really, really doubt that Masuda would be appearing on the show just to announce it as an already existing type. That seems like something they could just reveal without him, if that was the case. But I guess we've just gotta wait until next week and see what we get.

Edit: The post I was replying to has been deleted if this post looks weird to anyone. :I

Quote Originally Posted by Zeb View Post
    Well he's not appearing this week as far as we know, since it would have probably been mentioned. Most likely next week, but we won't know until Smash airs today and see if they mention it in next week's preview.
    "今日のポケモンスマッシュ!も面白かったですねー!!森の洋館、コロコ ロカップ、ノエミちゃんの初バトルと盛り上がりました!!!" Junichi Masuda

Loose translation with a couple things that I don't know: "Pokemon Smash today! The (something I don't know -.-) was interesting too! It was exciting and the first (something) battle in (something), Corocoro, Noemi-chan"

Not a professional translator at all, but still xD

(edit: quote from twitter...today. I believe that he meant that he was filming it today.)
    Last edited by Pacack; 4th May 2013 at 07:26 PM. Reason: the edit says all

Zeb
    Blog Entries

Follow Zeb on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Pacack View Post
    Junichi Masuda

Loose translation with a couple things that I don't know: "Pokemon Smash today! The (something I don't know -.-) was interesting too! It was exciting and the first (something) battle in (something), Corocoro, Noemi-chan"

(edit: quote from twitter...today. I believe that he meant that he was filming it today.)
    He's already filmed it, because he tweeted about it sometime around April 11th. That tweet there seems like it could be talking about today's episode, which had them going to the Corocoro offices and having battles... or something.
    Last edited by Zeb; 4th May 2013 at 07:29 PM. Reason: had to remove japanese text due to glitch

is it true about two guys with their faces hidden? i might be able to tell from the outfit if it is masuda or not. he always wears the same thing XD

oh, and his tweet is just commenting on today's ep. if it was him next week and his face was hidden, he wouldn't blow it now.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacack View Post
    Junichi Masuda

He's already filmed it, because he tweeted about it sometime around April 11th. That tweet there seems like it could be talking about today's episode, which had them going to the Corocoro offices and having battles... or something.
    lol, okay. I asked Gin to translate it, though, so I'll post that later.

EDIT: I was ninja'd by Gin...
    Last edited by Pacack; 4th May 2013 at 07:44 PM.

The Original Sylveon The Guardian Sylveon's Avatar
    Blog Entries

So Pokémon Smash finished about an hour ago and it seems that next week's episode will feature Shoko in a Sylveon Costume here's a picture of that scene when the second half of the show was about to go on its first commercial break...

shoko-sylveon-costume.png

Then after the show finished they showed a preview of next week's episode and showed some more scene's with Sylveon (Shoko) where she is attempting to break a giant rectangular ice block with her hand and as well as doing some tricks with nunchucks (Maybe this is hinting that Sylveon is Fighting Type just a thought). Final scene with Sylveon (Shoko) shows her and the Eeveelution dude in a Eevee Costume as well as two other dudes from the show in a room with two guys who's faces are covered up prehaps this is Masuda and someone else who works for Game Freak. I'm thinking that Sylveon's Type will be revealed next week. Here's is the picture's from the previous descriptions above...

sylveon-group-pics.png

Edit: Here is a Youtube link to the preview of next week's episode http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nm0mJOMwQO8
    Last edited by The Guardian Sylveon; 4th May 2013 at 08:10 PM.

Team Eeveelution All The Way!!!

it is not masuda. it even says, "mystery voice actors revealed!". oh well.

Page 30 of 87 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080 ... LastLast