Pokemon Smash Discussion Thread (SEE FIRST POST!) - Page 29

Page 29 of 87 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast
Like Tree611Likes

Thread: Pokemon Smash Discussion Thread (SEE FIRST POST!)

Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokemon Smash Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Silktree View Post
    I am expecting Masuda to announce a new type.
    Why?

Blog Entries
    Follow はるひ On Twitter Add はるひ on Facebook
    Follow はるひ on Tumblr Visit はるひ's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane Kishore View Post
    Region's name , Player character official art , Rival Character ,Evil Team & Member, New Gym leader , New NPC Character & , Some expand Evolution of current Pokemon & New Pokemon !
    This is the information people want !
    Come on, Masuda-chan! Make it happen!~

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Reila View Post
    Why?
    Because Sylveon's type is still a big mystery. Likewise for the version mascots.

Blog Entries

Why?
    Because Sylveon's type is still a big mystery. Likewise for the version mascots.
    That I know and I am expecting the reveal of a new type as well, but what makes you think Masuda may reveal it?

Blog Entries

That I know and I am expecting the reveal of a new type as well, but what makes you think Masuda may reveal it?
    Whatever Masuda announces should be big, and I expect the new type to be the highlight this month.

Blog Entries

Follow Tsutarja on Tumblr

So, we're pretty certain that a new type is in question? Awesome. :D

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tsutarja View Post
    So, we're pretty certain that a new type is in question? Awesome. :D
    That depends on the person you ask, but I think that most fans are seriously considering it at this point.

Blog Entries
    Follow はるひ On Twitter Add はるひ on Facebook
    Follow はるひ on Tumblr Visit はるひ's Youtube Channel

We haven't had a new type in quite a long time. What makes people think we are getting one this generation?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Eneci View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Velvet View Post
    Wouldn't that mean we'd get some sihoulettes this sunday and then the actually visuals on the 12th?
    The sihoulettes would appear on the 12th cause Smash almost never leaks Pokes first. First CoroCoro introduces them and they appear on Smash.
    I think what Velvet meant is that we would get the silhouette on the 5th, and the actual Pokemon on the 12th, similar to how we got the new Mewtwo forme, since Masuda will be appearing again. (Albeit it wasn't really a shadow, just a big oval question mark.) And, like Silktree said, the forme was announced before CoroCoro. But anyway, the 12th will pretty much be around the time when CoroCoro leaks, since it usually begins leaking around the 11th.
    Remember that scans alomst never leak by Sundays. And considering the track of past issues is very difficult that CoroCoro can leak before Smash if Smash reveals on 12th May. Revealing in Smash had a big advantage over revealing in Coro Coro; Pokemon Smash is a TV progrsam and it can't be leaked.

Quote Originally Posted by Eneci View Post
    Is it confirmed that Masuda will appear on the 12th!??? If he appears on the 12th we will get new stuff for sure. but as I said SMASH ALMOST never reveals new pokes.
    No, the date isn't confirmed. But he tweeted about recording the episode around April 11th, and as far as I know episodes are recorded four weeks in advance (or rather no more than four weeks).

NewTwo is an exception all around, cause of the Poster which announced it early on.
    That poster was leaked. Smash was supposed to make the announcement first.

and movie promotion is always different.
    A Sableye evolution would be related to the movie. But I don't think that this month's scoop will be a new Pokémon; I am expecting Masuda to announce a new type.
    If there's a new type this month,it will be revealed with new pokemon of this type and older pokemon that chenge into the new type.

Whatever Masuda announces should be big, and I expect the new type to be the highlight this month.
    The Fairy type rumour of Sylveon/Nymphia that Hiro gives to us in Pokexperto is at least possible giuven the pink things that Sylveon has.

The only other possibilities is that the new type is the Light-type given the trailer (however, what happens to many Electric pokemon?) or there are a existing type, type who I only see Flying (and although anyone guessed, if there's FLying I'm 99% sure that iut will be Normal/Flying, I'msurprised that anybody come with this idea; or Normal). Although here it could required a forme if males ofit are revealed.
    Velvet likes this.
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> GO, GO, GO, <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

I want to start with XY as soon as is possible.

I have unpopular opinions: I prefer an older character returning but it isn't from the original trio. I was one of the few who liked both DP and BW. And I think that TR shouldn't leave in the anime.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nymphia View Post
    If there's a new type this month,it will be revealed with new pokemon of this type and older pokemon that chenge into the new type.
    Not necessarily. Sylveon, Xerneas, Yveltal and the Mewtwo Forme are all candidates for representatives of a new type (the Forme could have a secondary type). Combined with one or more old Pokémon as well as new moves and type chart data (match ups), there is technically no need to reveal another Pokémon. I think that there is too much secrecy around the currently revealed Pokémon; we can wait until June for more new Pokémon, especially as CoroCoro didn't even promise a big XY scoop.

The only other possibilities is that the new type is the Light-type given the trailer (however, what happens to many Electric pokemon?) or there are a existing type, type who I only see Flying (and although anyone guessed, if there's FLying I'm 99% sure that iut will be Normal/Flying, I'msurprised that anybody come with this idea; or Normal). Although here it could required a forme if males ofit are revealed.
    No, those are not the only possibilities. I think that the new type may encompass some of the concepts associated with fairies and light, but it will go beyond them. The move that Sylveon used in the latest trailer doesn't really indicate a Fairy or Light type. I don't think that we're dealing with a Cosmic type, either, but I do suspect that astral projection and supernatural realms are going to play a role. Astral itself would be a good name in my opinion.

Onduru ruragittan disukaa Garren's Avatar
    Blog Entries

If Hiro is to be believed, it seems that just recently he actually obtained Sylveon's Typing...which suggests that very soon they'll be revealing it officially, and this month's CoroCoro issue seems like a good time. It's going to be our first XY-focused Issue at the very least I'd hazard.

Magical Girl Shiny Celebi's Avatar Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

It seems like Masuda appearing is significant. I hope he does indeed confirm whether or not there is a new type. If thats not what he reveals, hopefully its something else good like some region info or a new mechanic, though I still feel a new type would be the kind of big deal he would reveal.

I'm still wondering if we'll get the Silouhettes first for tomorrow (Sunday in Japan) since it's Golden Week, and then on the 12th Masuda revealing the Pokémon entirely. Or if they'll simply hold off until the 12 to show them, the question also remains is just how many Pokémon will be revealed? 1? 2? 3? It's usually around that mark. Regardless, I'm definitely looking forward to it.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Velvet View Post
    I'm still wondering if we'll get the Silouhettes first for tomorrow (Sunday in Japan) since it's Golden Week, and then on the 12th Masuda revealing the Pokémon entirely. Or if they'll simply hold off until the 12 to show them, the question also remains is just how many Pokémon will be revealed? 1? 2? 3? It's usually around that mark. Regardless, I'm definitely looking forward to it.
    0 is a fair possibility. We still haven't entered the four-month pre-release window.

@Silktree; hmmm that too is also a possibility. I won't deny that. I am hoping that we'll at least get something interesting.

Page 29 of 87 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast