Pokemon Smash Discussion Thread (SEE FIRST POST!) - Page 27

Page 27 of 87 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast
Like Tree611Likes

Thread: Pokemon Smash Discussion Thread (SEE FIRST POST!)

Not even my final form GreatLiver's Avatar

Default Re: Pokemon Smash Discussion Thread

Last time I checked female humans don't have a single bump in the center of their chest. I really don't understand the comments about that making it look like a female Mewtwo.

Follow Spectacular Snivy On Twitter Add Spectacular Snivy on Google+
    Visit Spectacular Snivy's Youtube Channel

A new Pokemon with the vestiges of "Mewtwo". All of which, I still remain shrouded in mystery. Lilac body, such as the pupil powerful, new Pokemon, you can see the same characteristics as the "Pokemon Mewtwo" legendary.
    look at this-http://www.pokemon.co.jp/ex/xy/pokemon03/
    I dont get it.Vestiges?

I HATE MYSELF!

The Original Sylveon The Guardian Sylveon's Avatar
    Blog Entries

The only thing that really bothers me about this is why they have to be so damn ambiguous about it I mean like straight up tell us if it's a New Pokémon or Form. Also I expect May to probably be the month where we are bombarded with Pokémon X and Pokémon Y News if we don't get any in April.
    UnovaCastaway likes this.

Team Eeveelution All The Way!!!

Blog Entries

Follow Owain on Tumblr

Not really related, but I loved the new move animations we got to see in the new trailer.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Snubbull Lover 777 View Post
    I expect May to probably be the month where we are bombarded with Pokémon X and Pokémon Y News if we don't get any in April.
    Why May?

Scandal In The Firenation Akira Bond's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Akira Bond on Tumblr

The only thing that really bothers me about this is why they have to be so damn ambiguous about it I mean like straight up tell us if it's a New Pokémon or Form. Also I expect May to probably be the month where we are bombarded with Pokémon X and Pokémon Y News if we don't get any in April.
    It is my belief that GameFreak just likes to mess with us. I assume they find humour in our torture.
    Silverwynde and Green Zubat like this.

Follow Spectacular Snivy On Twitter Add Spectacular Snivy on Google+
    Visit Spectacular Snivy's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Silktree View Post
    The leaker of the movie poster said that the new Mewtwo is called Éclair Forme. I see no reason to doubt him now that we know that the poster is real. I don't know why Serebii hasn't put this information on his website.
    NOOOOOOO! NOT Another forme?!!!?!?!? *faints*

I HATE MYSELF!

Quote Originally Posted by Blazing Combusken View Post
    I expect May to probably be the month where we are bombarded with Pokémon X and Pokémon Y News if we don't get any in April.
    Why May?
    I can agree with may. The reason why is historically usually may or June is when they start really unloading the hype train for its next departure. I'm interested in more gameplay related news then Pokemon to be honest. I like Pokemon to be surprises when I'm playing.

As for newmew ~ I kind of think this might be the first evolution to a legendary. Honestly it's never made sense to me why mew doesn't evolve considering its the origin of Pokemon. A big factor of Pokemon that separates them from cats and dogs and other animals is their ability to evolve on the fly.

Bringing the Thunder Bolt the Cat's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I'm thinking we won't see much until June. April and May might have a few Pokemon, and maybe something else, but that's it. But I would be happy to hear any news regarding the region or new gameplay features.

And I'm also sick of them not saying anything of the new Pokemon. The design alone is nothing to get excited about, we need to know things like typing, abilities, and movesets.

Quote Originally Posted by Silktree View Post
    The leaker of the movie poster said that the new Mewtwo is called Éclair Forme. I see no reason to doubt him now that we know that the poster is real. I don't know why Serebii hasn't put this information on his website.
    Because we don't know if that poster is the same person who uploaded the images. That post was posted almost 2 hours after the initial upload so it's inconclusive
    I own Serebii.net and Serebii Forums, naturally.

Serebii's signature, now un-censored.

Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane Kishore View Post

With a big chest like that , This new Pokemon look more like a female version of Mewtwo !
    Assuming that the cloning of Mew proceeded the same way as it does in real life, the regular Mewtwo is already female~!

Dex

It seems the theme is "Look at this new Pokémon! There's something interesting about it, but we're not gonna tell you!"

They've done it with both Sylveon's type and this Pokémon's relationship to Mewtwo. They even did it to an extent with Xerneas' and Yveltal's types.

And I as well will be excited to see map or region info!
    Bolt the Cat likes this.

Go home Kalos rivers, you're drunk.
    My URPG Stats

Quote Originally Posted by Akira Bond View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Doctor View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Apex View Post
    Just what we need, another month of people arguing over things. I say that because in debates, things are a lot calmer.
    At least this Mewtwo thing shouldn't be much longer (as long as more info is released in the new trailer on the 18th, ot CoroCoro this month).

I like the new forme. Looks good to me, and I hope it somehow ties in to XY's story somehow. I would prefer Mewthree, but I think it's obvious that this is simply a new forme for Mewtwo and not a separate Pokemon. They called B and W Kyurem new pokemon, plus making people speculate and guess is what they always like to do, even when it's obvious.
    I don't think it's that obvious. It seems to me it has a pretty even chance of being one or the other. I'm hoping it will be a new Pokemon, I'm still not too fond of the idea of an alternate forme of Mewtwo. I'd much rather see this Pokemon be a new Pokemon.
    I think that it's quite obvious due to the movie. It has been interchanged with Mewtwo in the movie posters and the movie is called "Mewtwo's Awakening" which leads me to believe the title refers to a forme change and Mewtwo revealing it's "true form". While it's not impossible to be a new Pokemon, it's much more likely imo that it's simply a new forme.
    You bring up a point, but what's stopping having Mewtwo and a new Mewtwo-like Pokemon both appearing in this movie?? The title of the movie does make sense at indicating it is a forme, but I believe there is still good chance it is a new Pokemon. If it is a forme, I'm sure I'll get used to that, but until that is confirmed, my hopes are with being a new Pokemon.
    Well, we'll see. I would prefer a new pokemon, but I think it'll probably be a new forme. Hopefully we get more info in this month's CoroCoro and the new trailer later this month.
    I was really hoping they would have announced more. We've been waiting around for a month, and they gave us a design of one new Pokemon. No name, no other information besides it's related to Mewtwo. We better be receiving new Information on a more regular basis, because right now I feel as though I'm being tortured.
    Yeah, that was my main disappointment as well. All they've really given us is a confirmation to a leak and more mysteries. Hopefully this month's CoroCoro has more new info next week.

The Original Sylveon The Guardian Sylveon's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    I'm thinking we won't see much until June. April and May might have a few Pokemon, and maybe something else, but that's it. But I would be happy to hear any news regarding the region or new gameplay features.

And I'm also sick of them not saying anything of the new Pokemon. The design alone is nothing to get excited about, we need to know things like typing, abilities, and movesets.
    I'm most excited for the Region's Name and Map more than anything else. I can also agree with what your saying about them not giving us much info on the Pokémon they reveal especially that little booger Sylveon and it's type which has been discussed to a pulp. But I am expecting them to tell us whether or not that Mewtwo look alike is a new form or it's own species in the upcoming CoroCoro.

Team Eeveelution All The Way!!!

The marketing's been really weird so far. It's basically something like this:

???? the ??? Pokemon! Coming in October Pokemon X and Y! Featuring such Pokemon as ??? of the ??? type! You'll be surprised and astounded when the main characters ???? ???? ????.

It's basically shitty madlibs. If they want to kill my enthusiasm for these games, it's certainly working.
    Up the airy mountains / Down the rushy Glen /
    We dare not go a-hunting / For fear of Fairy-type Pokémon

Page 27 of 87 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast