Pokemon.jp.com B&W and Other Site Updates - Page 152

Page 152 of 180 FirstFirst ... 52102142150151152153154162 ... LastLast
Results 2,266 to 2,280 of 2692

Thread: Pokemon.jp.com B&W and Other Site Updates

Ultimate Pokemon Fan! Water Pokémon Master's Avatar

Default Re: Pokemon.jp.com B&W Site Updates with New Legendary Mascots

Quote Originally Posted by Ryu Shoji View Post
    I don't believe PokéBeach's predictions one bit. Green snake? It's called Rayquaza.

Zekrom will dominate VGC 2011, being Dragon/Electric counters Kyogre and Palkia.
    It's not "predictions." It's unconfirmed information. A "prediction" would be that there's a Psychic-type Legendary.

Quote Originally Posted by Link of Hyrule View Post
    Yeah, I can't trust Pokebeach, after hearing this gibberish...
    ...just trying to get attention.
    This angers me quite a bit. I don't do anything for negative attention, as that would be incredibly foolish to the site's reputation and my own. And the news story was *clearly* labeled unconfirmed information, with every possible factoid explained, including why I was posting it, who it was from, the chance of it being wrong, etc. The fact that you are not understanding that means you did not read it all the way through. And it's my duty to bring rumors to the fandom when I have gone to great lengths to confirm the validity of their sources, like with the professor's name (and sex) and the starter's names, which we posted before anyone else and which turned out 100% right. It's not like I sit on the information like some people and taunt everyone about what I secretly know (cough cough). You take risks with posting rumors, sure, but if they're floating around, people want to know that you're on top of things and they want to know what people are saying. That's what fandom sites are for. If you're going to judge my entire site based on one story, which was clearly marked as unconfirmed, when we still don't know if it's totally wrong, and when we clearly went through every possible channel to confirm the reputation of the source, then I can't say I really even care about your opinion. I work my butt off for Pokemon fans, and its attitudes like this that really piss me off. You act like I go out of my way to misinform people when it's the exact opposite. I love Pokemon and I love the fandom (most of the time), even to the point of going to Japan, to the point of getting in trouble with TPCi when I post info that shouldn't be revealed yet, to the point of getting my professorship in the TCG stripped away, etc. I do more than anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Ltrainer View Post
    Agreed. That's why I always visit Serebii first for news. Wouldn't be surprised if this is all a hoax to get him more page hits. Lol.

Seriously, some people are so gulliable. I know WPM did post a disclaimer on that post but why post it in the first place. The thing that gets me the most is that some of the sheeps in his forum still believes this certain guy with "inside" source. Sounds as ridiculous as the old "My uncle who is friend with a guy who works in Gamefreak...."

LOL.
    Again, that's a rather ridiculous comment about it being a hoax. What do you think this is, X-Files? And it's a shame you visit Serebii *first* for news when other sites do a much better job at posting news quickly and accurately (and without horrible grammar and spelling). If I were a fan and not a webmaster, I would looove my site.

Quote Originally Posted by RegiRuler View Post
    Because WPM and his crew went to great lengths to verify the sources identity. The source in question has provided genuine leaks before.
    Exactly. The guy's leaked information before. He's an old webmaster of a huge Zelda site. He posted on my forums his ID card for his press invitation to the Pokemon VG World Championship, which I don't even have. If he's lying, then he's realllllly going to make a lot of people angry and is going to destroy his reputation. If he's wrong, then something obviously went wrong, like his source being misinformed or something. Either way, there is no malicious intent in any of this. The only anger is coming from people who don't understand / don't care to understand the situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Brennan View Post
    Serebii and Bulbapedia are the only places I go for Pokemon news.
    Again, that sucks for you. PokeBeach offers a lot of stuff other sites don't have. Anyone can be like Serebii - it doesn't take much to post information EVERYONE has access to. It DOES, however, take a lot to research leaks and to post rumors that do turn out to be true a lot of the time. And speaking of that, I don't even post that many rumors. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    That stuff on PokeBeach is pathetic. That dude has most of them eating out of the palm of his hand. Seriously, would GF ever touch the "good vs evil" storyline? The fundamentalists & such would be all over that in an instant. Another thing that was pointed out on there was the whole Garden of Eden story, it went something like "Reshiram is when the world was pure & Zekrom is when it is corrupted, the big green cobra could be temptation, etc." Come on, we all know the radicals would call that blasphemy & cry bloody murder. Plus, Rayquaza is far too similar to Big Green Cobra, it's just too repetitive. Plus, Tsutarja would like to say hi to BGC.

And the guy has mixed up his story on a new type several times (he originally says Light, but then says they were thinking about it, then he says he didn't know what type it was) so to me that guy is a troll.
    Yeah, it is pathetic that people are eating out of his hand, but I've done everything I can to explain the situation in full the entire time. If they're doing that, then it's their choice.

The only thing he messed up was when he posted the Tauros evo pic as the real deal. Everything else has been consistent and explainable.

Water Pokémon Master

Webmaster of
    [PokéBeach]

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Water Pokémon Master View Post
    Exactly. The guy's leaked information before. He's an old webmaster of a huge Zelda site. He posted on my forums his ID card for his press invitation to the Pokemon VG World Championship, which I don't even have. If he's lying, then he's realllllly going to make a lot of people angry and is going to destroy his reputation. If he's wrong, then something obviously went wrong, like his source being misinformed or something. Either way, there is no malicious intent in any of this. The only anger is coming from people who don't understand / don't care to understand the situation.
    That's only assuming he's not lying intentionally. What if he is WPM? That would be considered malicious, now wouldn't it?

Oh, and hi!

"If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking." -George S. Patton
    Arceus is a false god. Only science knows the true answer.

Ultimate Pokemon Fan! Water Pokémon Master's Avatar

He currently writes for several gaming websites, so if he's lying, then that's not exactly the smartest thing. If anything, his source was incorrect, though according to him, the source has always been right. So IDK what's going on. If he's wrong, whatever - it's not like anyone is going to die other than him, lol.

Water Pokémon Master

Webmaster of
    [PokéBeach]

d annoying ellipsis user jinpark's Avatar

I really don't think there will be a third legendary this time. Resh & Zek are based on Yin & Yang, there is no third party present that mediates Yin & Yang because they do not need one, they maintain balance together, not fight or do any other thing that would require mediation.

Even though that idea is pretty cool, I do declare.
    haven't u read in my comment the phrase: if there would really be a third legendary?...i still believe that there won't be though if there would be that's my speculation...got it?

Trainer Class WARRIOR Link of Hyrule's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I really don't think there will be a third legendary this time. Resh & Zek are based on Yin & Yang, there is no third party present that mediates Yin & Yang because they do not need one, they maintain balance together, not fight or do any other thing that would require mediation.

Even though that idea is pretty cool, I do declare.
    What about something that represents Yin and Yang's balance? Most importantly quiescence, a fancy word for equality.

This angers me quite a bit. I don't do anything for negative attention, as that would be incredibly foolish to the site's reputation and my own...
    I've never done speculation before I discovered Bulba*, so expect my noob ways. I already have more infractions than you, i bet.

is obsessed with Noivern! Zekurom's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Link of Hyrule View Post
    What about something that represents Yin and Yang's balance? Most importantly quiescence, a fancy word for equality.
    The Quiescence Pokemon? Seems kind of weird. What about just the Tai Chi symbol by itself? (Cultural corruption FTW! ^_^)
    The word "quadragonal" is the only word with "dragon" in it where "dragon" is not a root word. That makes it awesome.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Outrage View Post
    Weren't these nuts the ones raging a battle between good and evil (evil being Pokemon) anyway? Yeah.
    Pretty much but it hasen't been a big deal I guess they accepted that Pokeon i'sn't going anywhere... ut I'm amazed Arceus didn't start a fire firestorm being the 'God' of pokemon (eah I know he'sa a 'Creater' God not 'God' but I don't think they would care as long as they have something to yell about

Look at Harry Potter it's one of the most contested Books in the country!

I shot a god Ryuutakeshi's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Blog Entries

I want to make this clear. I don't want to see anymore people posting about how wrong Pokebeach and WPM are. The site is a friend of Bulbagarden's and has a terrific track record of bringing the latest news as fast as possible. The information is labeled as unconfirmed. But what would you all prefer? No information or possible rumors that may or may not be true? I like rumors. That's what this entire forum is for.

Evil Figment (7:59:44 PM): Ryuu, however shakily you started, I've got to hand it to you that you earned my respect the hard way.

Blog Entries

As long as it remains speculation, and not passed off as truth. I'm fine with that.
    Step into the Fairy circle

He currently writes for several gaming websites, so if he's lying, then that's not exactly the smartest thing. If anything, his source was incorrect, though according to him, the source has always been right. So IDK what's going on. If he's wrong, whatever - it's not like anyone is going to die other than him, lol.
    Has he shown you any hardcore, undeniable proof that he is who he says he is? There's always the off chance that it could be an imposter.

The only thing that bothers me about his spoilers is that he's being very, very shady about the whole thing. He hasn't even posted any proof whatsoever, no pics, no artwork. Another thing is the fan art Tauros evo & his inconsistency about the new type he's talking about.

I like some of his spoilers, so I hope it's true (even though I could live without the Big Green Cobra.) But with the shadiness & all, I have my doubts.

Who knows, maybe we'll learn something tomorrow at E3.

Painting the night sky... Neon Borealis's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Neon Borealis on Tumblr

I for one like pokebeach, I visit it daily for a batch of news, even if there are no news I still like to linger over there. (Even though blain's quiz has been the same question for over four months I think).

WPM is a Reliable source and really makes an effort for us: the fans. How much webmasters would go to Japan to investigate on pokémon fur us?, how much fans would find and post news of pokémon between their final tests.

He really makes an effort fur us, going as far as to post rumors that would have passed as unconfirmed and ignored by many.

I'm not replying to anybody so please don't feel ofended. It's just my opinion.

And WPM: you are doing a great job. Keep it like that.

Winner of: Professor Layton Mafia, Warrior Cats Mafia, Kid Icarus Mafia, Star Wars Mafia,Legendary pokémon mafia, Make a Mafia, Smash Bros Mafia, Phoenix wright: Justice for all mafia and Eeveelution mafia
    Other games won: Vigilantes, Trauma Center: Virus attack

Blog Entries

Who knows, maybe we'll learn something tomorrow at E3.
    I agree at the very least they should hint at things. If they don't want to reveal any really brand new Pokemon like an evolution of Jynx (for example) they should at least hint that there will be an evolution of Pokemon we already know and it will be a dual typed ice type so we can have fun figuring out which Pokemon will have an evolution.

If not that, then how about an approximate number on how many new Pokemon there will be even if it's simply "More Pokemon than all the other regions combined"

We could probably get a release date. some new footage. So it should be very interesting to know what we'll get at E3.

I shot a god Ryuutakeshi's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Blog Entries

This is not about WPM or Pokebeach. End of conversation.

Evil Figment (7:59:44 PM): Ryuu, however shakily you started, I've got to hand it to you that you earned my respect the hard way.

Blog Entries

I don't know what the site actually says here: http://www.pokemon-sp.jp/series/bw/#/connection/connection03.html

But judging from the pictures alone, the DS communicates online, the computer communicates online, but the computer and the DS don't communicate with each other making me doubt that we can actually play games online.

Blog Entries

This is interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Sabonea Masukippa
    -Reshiram's page says "It spurts out flame and burns the surrounds completely. It is said that this heat moves the Earth's atmosphere."
    -Zekrom's page says "It is told that the generator in it body creates electricity as it hides in thunder clouds and flys through the sky above the Isshu Region."
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellwarden View Post
    So....everyone is happy that a "Deux Ex Machina" is being taken down with another Deux Ex Machina....
    Quote Originally Posted by Iteru
    You know, it would be hilarious if Harley did get a sex change and became Langley.
    Youtube account, DA account, SerebiiForums account, Tinypic account, Imageshack account, Photobucket account,Smogon account, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0