Pokemon.jp.com B&W and Other Site Updates
Page 1 of 180 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon.jp.com B&W and Other Site Updates

Default Pokemon.jp.com B&W and Other Site Updates

Well, the legendaries in the Pokémon games have been escalating in "power" with each generation... first the weather, then the sun and the moon, then the earth and the sea, now time and space?

The question is - where can we go from here? Do you think that Game Freak will try and get even more powerful with legendaries? If so, what is more powerful than time and space?

Or maybe they won't try and trump the last games. Perhaps they'll settle for some other aspect of legendary Pokémon.

What do you think?
    Last edited by Ryuutakeshi; 30th July 2010 at 01:26 AM.
    Avatar made by FullMetal! Go visit his shop!Visit my URPG stats!

Blog Entries

Default Re: The Legendaries

Legendaries.......... my opinions there.

Sentinal of Anistar Ryuutakeshi's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Blog Entries

I hope to Arceus they don't try to trump them. They don't need to.

and since when were the birds embodiments of weather and Lugia and Ho-oh the sun and moon?

Evil Figment (7:59:44 PM): Ryuu, however shakily you started, I've got to hand it to you that you earned my respect the hard way.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuutakesh! View Post
    and since when were the birds embodiments of weather and Lugia and Ho-oh the sun and moon?
    Aren't they the sky and the ocean floor?

Blog Entries

Yeah, they're guardians of the seas and skies.

Evil Figment (7:59:44 PM): Ryuu, however shakily you started, I've got to hand it to you that you earned my respect the hard way.

In glorious technicolor The Outrage's Avatar
    Blog Entries

It's the whole dichotomy thing they have with each other, basically they are yin and yang. They're not actually embodiments of the sun and moon or day and night.

I'm thinking if we get mind-controlling Legendaries now, it would be wicked. Or cosmic Pokemon that travels through wormholes and do time-travel, a cross of Celebi and Palkia.
    "--There's nothing worse than regret--"

I want a Ground/Grass legendary based on the 2,000-year old honey fungus mass in Oregon. It'd have to be bigger than Wailord, and maybe have an underground and overground form (underground just a bunch of mushrooms with eyes or something). It could be the legendary of the life cycle.

They can (and most likely will) top 4th gen legands. Now, what can top god, you ask? Well the answer is obvious:

Inter-dimensional Pokemon. Pokemon so powerful they can travel between different realities etc. In fact, the universe they originate from might have completely different laws of physics than the Pokeverse we know. So maybe they appear fucked up looking in the Pokeverse, perhaps they even have unidentifiable types...

I guess it never said that Ho-oh and Lugia were sun and moon but that's how I always thought of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dex View Post
    They can (and most likely will) top 4th gen legands. Now, what can top god, you ask? Well the answer is obvious:

Inter-dimensional Pokemon. Pokemon so powerful they can travel between different realities etc. In fact, the universe they originate from might have completely different laws of physics than the Pokeverse we know. So maybe they appear fucked up looking in the Pokeverse, perhaps they even have unidentifiable types...
    But aren't Palkia, Dialga, Giratina and Darkrai able to move between dimensions? I think that's mentioned many times in the movies... though I guess anime =/= games
    Avatar made by FullMetal! Go visit his shop!Visit my URPG stats!

Blog Entries

well it is mentioned a couple times with Cyrus in the games.

Blog Entries
    Follow Takoto On Twitter
    Follow Takoto on Tumblr

GameFreak, in my opinion, are probably going to have at least one legendary that tries to top Arceus, whether it does or not though, I dunno. If they don't do it in Gen5, then they might in the Gen after that.

I don't know why I'm so certain of this. OTL

~Giovanni Fan|★|Silver Fan~
    ★ An Illustration student from the UK; with a particular love of black tea, cats, deer, jellyfish, octopus, moths and the colour purple ★
    ♥ Umbreon, Gardevoir, Drifloon, Joltik, Gengar, Malamar ♥ Mewtwo, Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Darkrai, Xerneas ♥
    ~ DeviantArtTwitterTumblr ~

I'd like to see more legendaries from Space to be honest. The only Pokemon that really came from Space, were Clefairy, Jigglypuff, Deoxys and Jirachi. And Rayquaza I believe, as it's said in the Destiny Deoxys movie.

If not, then I'd definitely like to see a major grass type. Unless I'm mistaken, Celebi and Shaymin are the only grass type legendaries, and even then, Celebi is part Psychic, and Shaymin can technically be Grass/Flying.

Blog Entries

To top Arceus, the pokemon will need to have incubated his egg or whatever...(in the sense of being more...than a god...I think)..
    "If we admit that human life can be ruled by reason, the possibility of life is destroyed." - Alexander Supertramp

I tried pretty hard my whole life what I'd call my best...I'm proud that I'm not proud.

Never gonna give you up Ksemanr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dex View Post

I fully support Missingno. being the new legendary.
    A Final Opinion Is Of Less Value Than An Appreciation Of And Tolerance For Obscurity

Page 1 of 180 1231151101 ... LastLast