Which pokemon game did you have the most fun with? - Page 6

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Which pokemon game did you have the most fun with?

So you want to be a hero? Stuntology's Avatar

Default Re: Which pokemon game did you have the most fun with?

My most fun game was Emerald, and that's solely because of its wicked battle frontier. It was such a great, fun challenge trying to tailor teams to beat the brains, that would still do well against the rest of the trainers. (That was also the only time when I had actual local friends who played Pokemon as well...)

Other than Emerald's battle frontier, though, the most fun overall game has to have been White.

Goblins and Saurus and Cheetaurs, oh my!

Definetly Pokémon FireRed. Great storyline, great locations, my favourite generation and some kind of weird nostalgia (weird because I haven't played Red, Blue or Yellow, guess it's because season 1 in the anime is one of my favourite seasons and when I played FireRed I relived some memories and could do the adventuring on my own).

Blog Entries

Diamond and Platinum, definitely. I've played them countless times.
    Black comes in a close third.

I enjoyed Blue a lot when I was a kid as well.

SoulSilver. Just because you can tell they built the game for fun before they upgraded to 5th gen. I mean, you had the following Pokemon mechanic, the Pokeathlon, the quirky storyline of Johto, the nostalgic feel of the regions, a double region adventure and a chance to defeat Red. : D Whenever I play it, it feels like they just created it with enjoyment to be enjoyed.

Otherwise, I'd got for Emerald or PMD Blue. :)

My most fun game was Emerald, and that's solely because of its wicked battle frontier.
    This~
    Thepiplupstory likes this.

Smile~

Follow scarlettpeony on Tumblr

Even though I would say that Pokemon Black (and White) is my favourite game in the whole series, the game I remember having the most fun with is a tie between Pokemon GSC, especially Crystal, and Pokemon Sapphire. How should I put this? When I was nine years old, Pokemon Gold and Silver was the event of my generation and then when Crystal came out I was thrilled because I finally had the chance to play as a girl. However the game I remember playing again, and again, and again, and again was Sapphire. At the time I just LOVED playing it. I had so much fun with those games. So much fun! I just loved the storyline.

Going to pick Leaf green for my combined play time on it of over 1500 hours (around a sixth of a year 0_o)., however I had more time now-a-days then I'm certain Black 2 would beat it eventually.
    PM me and I'll rate your team.

Definitely White 2. I feel the latest Generation V games have really taken storytelling in Pokemon to a new level. Black and White already tried their hand at perspective and a deeper story. But only after White 2 did I truly appreciate how deep that story went. (Love the Memory Link flashbacks, especially. They give a goodly bit more depth beyond the occasional NPC referencing what some child did '2 years ago'.)

Back in the day, crystal and silver were my favorites, of course. I could spend days playing crystal. But I have a feeling that White 2 will surpass my playtime on crystal in due time.

Blog Entries

Platinum by far becuase it was the first game I started to become more competitive and played through the whole game. It was also before I spent a whole weekend planning out my team before it came out (White 2 ha). It was just fun to play. DP were good games, and all Platinum did was add to it. HGSS was more like fun games with cute features. B2W2 are really good so far and my hours are already at 100... I played 250 something in Platinum, but i really want the full ndex in this game, so I expect I'll get a ton more.

N N N N N N N N N N N N N N N N N N !!!!!!!!!!!

Has converted to Helixism Miles101's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Pokemon SoulSilver, oh man. That was too fun to play xD Followed by White, then LeafGreen.

Follow Finnie On Twitter
    Follow Finnie on Tumblr

Red face Re: Which pokemon game did you have the most fun with?

Definitely with Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald. Ruby was the first Pokemon game I played with. I love Hoenn region and even the Pokemons, mostly Blaziken - I always choose it as my starter, because it evolves into a Fighting-type :D -, Altaria and Absol :D
    But I enjoyed playing with FireRed and LeafGreen as well - for me, Kanto's 151 Pokemon will always be the bests :D I enjoy those little fights with Green as well, and I always catch Articuno, Zapdos and Moltres :D

I've not tried HeartGold/SoulSilver and D/P or B/W yet, so I haven't got any opinion yet :)

Blog Entries

Follow Hitomi on Tumblr

I had the most fun with HeartGold; the Pokéathalon, Battle Frontier, and Voltorb Flip consumed many an enjoyable hour with me.

Rocket traditionalist Hunter Blade's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Hunter Blade on Tumblr

Honestly, the Mystery Dungeon series. I feel they're the most engaging out of the rest of the games, because you literally "are" the character you control. I guess you can say the same for the main characters in the main series games, but there's no emotion coming from you, no words, no thoughts, no best friend or actual relationships.
    Team Rocket - We're back in business.
    Actually, I never left.

Mine is definitely Pokemon Red the original. I got my first gameboy color when I got pokemon red when I was 7! The original three (red/blue/yellow) in the US are the best! I am currently playing Crystal and I would have to say it is my second favorite!

Wow I love the diverse answers here! I gotta say I love Heart Gold, I loved the regions art and that I didn't have to hold down run. I also like mom holding that mula for me. Hmm I also loved pokemon following you around. So cute!

I say B/W 2 is second even though I really don't like gen 5 pokemon designs at all, the cities are pretty, the story was great it felt short somehow though, and I liked making the movies.

Also Known As BB ^.^ British Banette's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Emerald. I LOVE THAT GAME! It was my first pokemon game as a kid, and Everything about it is just perfect!

AND It's got my favourite pokemon in it, Banette.

Kudos to Neodark for the best banner! AWESOME job!

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast