Pokemon Conquest Discussion Thread - Page 35

Page 35 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2533343536 LastLast
Like Tree100Likes

Thread: Pokemon Conquest Discussion Thread

Blog Entries
    Follow H-con On Twitter Add H-con on Facebook Add H-con on Google+ Add H-con on MySpace
    Add H-con on Linkedin Follow H-con on Tumblr Follow H-con on Flickr Visit H-con's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Pokemon Conquest Discussion Thread

Or from 300 to 1200. Though they didn't pose too much of a problem. As far as I've seen, they only attack if they have a bigger "power" than your army, I have yet to see anything that goes against this (but I could of course be mistaken). It's rather annoying that they make this jump though, I'd rather wish they'd make the opposing armies grow faster or something like that, instead of doubling or tripling in power.

On an unrelated note, I'm loving some of the battle music in the game. Pugilis, Aurora, Ignis and Nixtorm to name some are pretty awesome.

Blog Entries

Is it a good idea in Hideyoshi's story to use Reshiram instead of Chimchar?

Falling, but Rising Again Renewal's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jdog1020 View Post
    Is it a good idea in Hideyoshi's story to use Reshiram instead of Chimchar?
    If it's your first time playing it through, probably not, since Hideyoshi needs Infernape to evolve to his second form. Is this your first post-game episode? Have you had a chance to get the best link Pokemon for other Warlords?

It's kinda hard to get the game in the stores in the UK (easy online though), I managed to get one though from GAME. It's a really good game, its challenging but in a good way. Good job Nintendo ;D

Blog Entries

Follow Hitomi on Tumblr

I've been playing Nobunaga's story ("The Road to Conquest") and I've gotten a few warlords' perfect links and even leveled up some the warlords themselves (Mitsuhide/Articuno, Ieyasu/Aggron, Ranmaru/Lucario) but jeez what is with friggin' Kenshin attacking me all the time. I'm at like 75% link and somehow he's at like 85%. I've repelled him every time, mostly through stalling. Pretty sure I hate defending Terrera though, since every time I get knocked off the tower, it's right before his turn so he just goes right up the tower instead. :<

I think my favorite story so far was where Ranmaru was entered into the beautiful warlords contest and he was like "I keep telling them I'm a man but they don't listen!"

Sorry buddy but your upgraded outfit does nothing to quash that misconception. xD

Who am I? Joshawott's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries
    Follow Joshawott On Twitter
    Follow Joshawott on Tumblr Visit Joshawott's Youtube Channel

I finally got the game today. There is one WiFi episode that can only be played before I have completed the first story though...how do I do that?

Moderator Hidden Mew's Avatar Forum Head

Quote Originally Posted by Joshawott View Post
    I finally got the game today. There is one WiFi episode that can only be played before I have completed the first story though...how do I do that?
    I believe that you can download the WiFi episode by clicking the Wireless Play button on the main menu. Then you click the Download button and click all of the downloadable episodes. The one episode that can be played only during the first story is really a chance to get Motochika and Motonari to become your allies. You'll probably need to defeat their kingdoms first though.

I'm still trying to get as much done for this game. I've been trying to find those three kid Warlords again. I had all three of them before, but I was so close to beating the story that I didn't want to struggle to get them to their second ranks, except for one who I found earlier. I've already come across them a few times, so I'll hopefully be able to find them again.

Best squid ever Bouffalant Herdier's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries
    Follow Bouffalant Herdier On Twitter
    Visit Bouffalant Herdier's Youtube Channel

I'm close to having every legendary added to the index. The only thing stopping me is not being able to find Riolu/Lucario for Ranmaru so that he can promote. (I'm not going to say the warriors evolve, it... just doesn't seem right) I'm going to wait until its European swarm password is revealed.

As for my thoughts on the game itself, I certainly had a lot of fun playing through each character's story, but I would've preferred a far longer version of the main story. It's frustrating losing the all the work I put into building a powerful team, and I got sick of fighting so many weak and unevolved Pokemon.

Who is this git?

Blog Entries

As my army faced Nobunaga's forces in Avia, despite our careful planning in trying to take advantage of type differences, many of our men were taken down. Only Takatora was left, to face a team of five enemies - including the warlord Masamune. Despite this disadvantage, Takatora and his Charizard managed to prove why they are the strongest in my army - it was a tough struggle and there were moments where it all could have went wrong, but he and Charizard managed to fight through, defeat the Warlord and steal the nation of Avia from Nobunaga!

A true hero indeed. I shall give him a medal.

Also, I find it annoying how I need the PC and Oichi in order to go into battle. Come on, I have enough forces to stage 2 or even 3 invasions a month!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bouffalant Herdier View Post
    I'm close to having every legendary added to the index. The only thing stopping me is not being able to find Riolu/Lucario for Ranmaru so that he can promote. (I'm not going to say the warriors evolve, it... just doesn't seem right) I'm going to wait until its European swarm password is revealed.

As for my thoughts on the game itself, I certainly had a lot of fun playing through each character's story, but I would've preferred a far longer version of the main story. It's frustrating losing the all the work I put into building a powerful team, and I got sick of fighting so many weak and unevolved Pokemon.

There is a code for Riolu, I can't remember. I think it is on Serebii.

Blog Entries

I wonder if anybody noticed this but seriously doesn't Ransei seriously look like it's shaped like Arceus?
    Black: 4727-9836-9051
    White: 3396-7767-9032
    Platinum: 0003-5833-1618
    Soul Silver: 3138-3094-2458

Falling, but Rising Again Renewal's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Yup. It's a little bit of foreshadowing once you get to the final push against Nobunaga's territory, and the whole map is unlocked.

Though I do wonder what they'll do in the potential sequel, if Arceus is no longer the key plot point...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Articwolf10 View Post
    I wonder if anybody noticed this but seriously doesn't Ransei seriously look like it's shaped like Arceus?
    That was noted just after the game came out in Japan.

It's story relevant. I'll just leave it at that.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Renewal View Post
    Though I do wonder what they'll do in the potential sequel, if Arceus is no longer the key plot point...
    Maybe a different area will be used? Or something will happen to Ransei that would chance it's shape?

Surgeon of Death 捷克羅姆's Avatar Bulbanews WriterBulbapedia Staff
    Blog Entries
    Follow 捷克羅姆 On Twitter
    Follow 捷克羅姆 on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Renewal View Post
    An earthquake would happen and re-arrange the kingdoms. Either that or move to another region featuring a different set of characters *coughThreeKingdomscough*

Page 35 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2533343536 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. 14th January 2012, 06:59 AM