Pokemon Conquest Discussion Thread - Page 32

Page 32 of 36 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast
Like Tree100Likes

Thread: Pokemon Conquest Discussion Thread

Default Re: Pokemon Conquest Discussion Thread

Just skimming through the forum, heres Short Answers for some of the Questions

When you need to battle a Warrior in order for your Pokemon to evolve, make sure that Warrior is the first kill. And make sure its by the Pokemon that you want evolved. I dont know if the Super Effective/Defeat in 4 turns or less applies to this, but to be safe just make sure the Warrior kill is the first

The springs can be used to change your pokemon's ability. 2/3 abilities will cost 3000, the other (which is usually their best) will cost 10000. This isnt heavily expensive. What you want to do early game is get your strongest (Power stat) in 1 area where you can mine. Upgrade the Mine to its Max level, then find a Meowth and partner it with one of your warriors. Meowth will increase your Mine earnings by 50% when it has the Ability Bonanza. so if you make 1000, Meowth will add 500 so your total will be :1500. Most Meowths start out with Fortune, which will get you more money, just not sure if its quite 50%. Also, equipping a Lucky Coin will get you more money when mining. ----Personally, if you get an event while mining asking you to use a GLOVE, I would opt out. I rarely ever succeed when using a glove----

People having problems with the wifi events, just use the passwords all around the internet if you dont feel like waiting or the event isnt working. The passwords work as I do have reshiram.

Your data for Warlords/Warriors and their pokemon cannot be used against you. Like its been said before, all warriors/warlords have default pokemon that they use. When you recruit them, they should have the same pokemon you left them with in a previous episode, assuming everything was recorded to the Gallery. You will NOT have the same link %, and they will NOT have the item you left them with. Theyll have all pokemon caught previously (up to capacity) as well as the Warlords rank (IF RECORDED IN THE GALLERY)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Diezel View Post
    JTheyll have all pokemon caught previously (up to capacity) as well as the Warlords rank (IF RECORDED IN THE GALLERY)
    I just want to put more emphasis on that: You WILL have to use the Warlords at least once in battle in their current rank to record them in the gallery.

Though this doesn't really solve my Hanzo Rank I problem where his Rank II was recorded, but his Rank I wasn't. That's the problem with these late-game captures...especially when the warrior you recruit actually found their Best Link on their own. Some part of me hopes this means that Hanzo Rank I will appear again after I rerecruit him, but hopefully I didn't stumble on a trigger for a glitch where the game kills itself because of not having Rank I....

...I'll find out next week since I don't have my game right now.

Out of curiosity, the Reshiram password activates the actual event right? I'm actually surprised that these events take up password slots.

Also, while they say these passwords are one-time use per game, if you were to erase your game file, you'd be able to reuse them right?
    Last edited by The Outrage; 2nd August 2012 at 07:49 PM.

Default Hideyoshi & Reshiram NA Event

Hey guys, I need some help. I got on wi-fi to download the "Hideyoshi & Reshiram" episode, but it isn't showing up (the other 4 are). Is there some special condition that I must meet to make it appear. I already beat the main story and I just can't figure it out.

Quote Originally Posted by The Outrage View Post
    JTheyll have all pokemon caught previously (up to capacity) as well as the Warlords rank (IF RECORDED IN THE GALLERY)
    I just want to put more emphasis on that: You WILL have to use the Warlords at least once in battle in their current rank to record them in the gallery.

Though this doesn't really solve my Hanzo Rank I problem where his Rank II was recorded, but his Rank I wasn't. That's the problem with these late-game captures...especially when the warrior you recruit actually found their Best Link on their own. Some part of me hopes this means that Hanzo Rank I will appear again after I rerecruit him, but hopefully I didn't stumble on a trigger for a glitch where the game kills itself because of not having Rank I....

...I'll find out next week since I don't have my game right now.

Out of curiosity, the Reshiram password activates the actual event right? I'm actually surprised that these events take up password slots.

Also, while they say these passwords are one-time use per game, if you were to erase your game file, you'd be able to reuse them right?
    I want to say I've had that problem before, but I forgot with who. And I clearly didnt think anything of it as its just a Rank I. Im assuming thats a glitch, if I have the problem in the future ill let you know. I dont believe it activates the event. I was actually on Hideyoshi's mission when I used the password for Reshiram. How I got Hideyoshi's mission, I'm not too sure. Just meet the requirements for Reshiram to show up and youll get an in game event saying a Cave appeared at Ignis. Hideyoshi will respond to it.

Yes, I would assume the password usage resets if you reset your game.
    Last edited by Diezel; 3rd August 2012 at 03:47 AM.

G50
    Night Owl G50's Avatar Bulbanews Deputy Editor-in-Chief
    Trophies
    Blog Entries

At this point, I don't know what to do anymore about Snorunt with Dawn Stone.... I've tried everything people have suggested and evolution still isn't happening...

Quote Originally Posted by G50 View Post
    At this point, I don't know what to do anymore about Snorunt with Dawn Stone.... I've tried everything people have suggested and evolution still isn't happening...
    Answer to your problem: If you are trying ot get Froslass with anybody that is not a female, it will not evolve. The Snorunt's Warrior/Warlord MUST be a female. Likewise, to get a Glalie your snorunt's Warrior/Warlord must be male.

G50
    Night Owl G50's Avatar Bulbanews Deputy Editor-in-Chief
    Trophies
    Blog Entries

Answer to your problem: If you are trying ot get Froslass with anybody that is not a female, it will not evolve. The Snorunt's Warrior/Warlord MUST be a female. Likewise, to get a Glalie your snorunt's Warrior/Warlord must be male.
    That explains it, the warrior is male no wonder it won't evolve.
    @Diezel; does this also apply to Kirlia?
    Last edited by G50; 3rd August 2012 at 01:51 AM.

That explains it, the warrior is male no wonder it won't evolve.
    @Diezel; does this also apply to Kirlia?
    To obtain Gallade? Yes ma'am

Blog Entries

I want to say I've had that problem before, but I forgot with who. And I clearly didnt think anything of it as its just a Rank I. Im assuming thats a glitch, if I have the problem in the future ill let you know. I dont believe it activates the event. I was actually on Hideyoshi's mission when I used the password for Reshiram. How I got Hideyoshi's mission, I'm not too sure. Just meet the requirements for Reshiram to show up and youll get an in game event saying a Cave appeared at Ignis. Hideyoshi will respond to it.
    Actually that is the event, simply having Reshiram in a cave. It's still really weird how Koei chose to handle putting these events in the game.

Also, on the topic of making a lot of money, Fontaine has a Gold River and Terrera has a Gold Mine, and Yaksha an Underground Mine as its unique areas that should get you more money. If its early in the game and you have control of one of these areas, as well as another mine, I'd suggest using the funds from that mine to upgrade these kingdoms for the mine to show up. It will also get you a lot of money.

EDIT: Zoroark Password via Toys R Us

A bit strange since the site I went to that apparently created a Password generator couldn't find one for Zoroark, but had one for Zorua. Finally, I get to kill two birds with one stone.
    Last edited by The Outrage; 3rd August 2012 at 12:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Outrage View Post

Actually that is the event, simply having Reshiram in a cave. It's still really weird how Koei chose to handle putting these events in the game.

Also, on the topic of making a lot of money, Fontaine has a Gold River and Terrera has a Gold Mine, and Yaksha an Underground Mine as its unique areas that should get you more money. If its early in the game and you have control of one of these areas, as well as another mine, I'd suggest using the funds from that mine to upgrade these kingdoms for the mine to show up. It will also get you a lot of money.

EDIT: Zoroark Password via Toys R Us

A bit strange since the site I went to that apparently created a Password generator couldn't find one for Zoroark, but had one for Zorua. Finally, I get to kill two birds with one stone.
    I thought you could any obtain Zoroark through Zorua. Interesting

On a side note: I just played through Aya's episode. I understand that Kenshin and Aya are in love.... but after completing the episode he calls her Sister??

Blog Entries

On a side note: I just played through Aya's episode. I understand that Kenshin and Aya are in love.... but after completing the episode he calls her Sister??
    The family relations are actually kind of interesting. Though you might have misread their relationship since Aya is married to another person (I think he also shows up as a generic warrior in this game). I've made a few family trees (based on their real-life counterparts) and I plan to post them next week after doing more research. I've noted only characters that appear, and sometimes, characters that didn't appear but become a node to relate two prominent characters together. Some of them actually explain their type theme as well. For example, Ginchiyo's father, Dosetsu (one of the generic warriors) has a legend attached to him about using his sword (Chidori) to split a bolt of lightning that was about to strike him.

Oh, and people like to go on about Hideyoshi and Nene's marriage, but a lot of Hideyoshi's female concubines appear in this game as well.

EDIT:

._.

I just found out that Hanbei in this game is older than Kanbei and used this fact to boss Kanbei around.

EDIT 2:
    [

I thought you could any obtain Zoroark through Zorua. Interesting
    So learning more about the password generator, there are a limitless amount of possible passwords, but they can share the same password slots, meaning if you use one made-up password and another password comes along that's in the same slot, it won't work.

On top of that, here's the full list of things that can't be created from passwords:

Meaning everything else is fair game. Now, I'm not posting the source simply because it may be against Bulbagarden policy but its easy enough to use google.
    Last edited by The Outrage; 3rd August 2012 at 09:00 PM.

BattleFanatic Eitarou's Avatar Archives StaffBulbapedia Editorial BoardModerator
    Blog Entries

OK, this is really starting to piss me off. Please, get your crap together, whoever runs the Conquest site.

The site has updated again.

They fixed the Ranmaru name mistake. Aya's still Ayagozen for some reason.

Apparently the Reshiram event starts on August 13th now.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Eitarou View Post
    OK, this is really starting to piss me off. Please, get your crap together, whoever runs the Conquest site.

The site has updated again.

They fixed the Ranmaru name mistake. Aya's still Ayagozen for some reason.

It still entails me delaying everything just to get Reshiram. At this point, I think I'll just finish the Hideyoshi episode (unless I resort to password use) and just replay it with Reshiram early. I kind of wanted to do that initially given that Nobunaga seemed to rise to prominence because he had Zekrom.

I really want to play the Hanbei one. It reveals he's older than Kanbei, and implies he's also terminally ill (like his real world counterpart). In retrospect, they've been hinting at it with his stats as well. Even if he is young (which he's not) his Power stat is the lowest of all Warlords. Furthermore, he's always going on about how he's tired. Yeah, it kind of makes him look like an adorable sleepy-head, but then things get a bit grim when you realize his real-life counterpart suffered from tuberculosis, and one of the symptoms is chronic fatigue. It parallels with another fictional character whose ratings in physical strength is also incredibly low for his rank.

Moderator Hidden Mew's Avatar Forum Head

Quote Originally Posted by Eitarou View Post
    At least they finally have something about the Reshiram event. I've already played through the Hideyoshi, but I luckily still have plenty to do to keep me busy until the Reshiram event comes up.

Quote Originally Posted by The Outrage
    I really want to play the Hanbei one. It reveals he's older than Kanbei, and implies he's also terminally ill (like his real world counterpart). In retrospect, they've been hinting at it with his stats as well. Even if he is young (which he's not) his Power stat is the lowest of all Warlords. Furthermore, he's always going on about how he's tired. Yeah, it kind of makes him look like an adorable sleepy-head, but then things get a bit grim when you realize his real-life counterpart suffered from tuberculosis, and one of the symptoms is chronic fatigue. It parallels with another fictional character whose ratings in physical strength is also incredibly low for his rank.
    I've already played through that episode and it was pretty fun. Though, I didn't pick up the implication that he's terminally ill. I just figured he was so laid-back that he slept a lot, especially since his Raichu starts to mimic his behavior after he gets to his second rank.. That a bit more depressing than I thought that they'd go with for this game.

You Are (Not) Fine Winterdaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Follow Winterdaze on Tumblr

Yeah, Hanbei breaks out into a coughing fit at the end of his episode, it's a cryptic reference to his death from tuberculosis, but still one I wasn't expecting ._.

Page 32 of 36 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. 14th January 2012, 06:59 AM