Pokemon Conquest Discussion Thread - Page 29

Page 29 of 36 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast
Like Tree100Likes

Thread: Pokemon Conquest Discussion Thread

Moderator Hidden Mew's Avatar Forum Head

Default Re: Pokemon Conquest Discussion Thread

I think I need to get Ina to reach level two and max out the areas in Valora before getting the Unifier Crystal in order to get Registeel. So, I'm working on that right now. I do find it kind of annoying how some of the Pokemon who are perfect links to the Warlords at first lose that status once they fully evolve, like with Luxray and Empoleon. It seems weird for their perfect link status to be dropped after evolving since that should make the connection between the Warlords stronger, rather than slightly weaker.

Who am I? Joshawott's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries
    Follow Joshawott On Twitter
    Follow Joshawott on Tumblr Visit Joshawott's Youtube Channel

My copy is reserved, but due to the Olympics rush, my older brother doesn't have a day off all week. Although if tomorrow is as dull as it has been (very few customers over the last two days) then he's going to see if he can get Monday off.

Blog Entries

Okay, so I just realized that Warlords and Warriors, as well as their Pokemon only get registered in my gallery as long as I use them once? I'll be sure to use the Pokemon I want to take over from the warriors I caught.

Also, do ability changes carry onto the next episode?

I also had Ginchiyo ask me to let her go training. As I had realized this was because she had the weakest link in my current kingdom, I switched her out for Tadakatsu so I wouldn't have to torture myself with Metagross T_T

EDIT: He came back, transformed and got the Warrior Crystal the following month.

Now if only a traveling Merchant would come along as I need a Dawn Stone for Aya. Her Rank II may be my least favourite along with No, since they look way too much like Pokemon cosplays.
    Last edited by The Outrage; 28th July 2012 at 11:27 PM.

I've been trying to find the Unifier Crystal so that I could get Registeel. I have Ieyasu, Tadakatsu and Ina at rank two, a total of twenty-one warriors with their best link, the Snow Mountain and Park are at level three and I've left those three at Valora for a couple of months with no event to get the Unifier Crystal. I'm not sure what else to do. Unless the best link count doesn't include Warlords and just means the best links among regular warriors, I should have done everything correctly. I have heard that it's a random event, but I'm not sure if that's completely accurate. I'd appreciate any help since I'd like to clear this episode again to move onto something else again.

Falling, but Rising Again Renewal's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Do you have 15 Warlords with perfect links, or just 15 Warriors? I think the requirement is specifically 15 Warlords, not just Warriors. Thematically, 15 Warlords makes more sense--it is the Unifier Crystal, after all.

Blog Entries

Ugh....the Gallery system in this game is so crap. It doesn't register anything unless its been used in battle. So what's the problem? Well, when I recruited Hanzo, it was late in the game and he already caught a Gastly, and they were at ~60% link with each other. So I took him to a Ponigiri shop, it evolved, he transformed, and now I have Rank II Hanzo in my gallery, but I can't check Rank I

._.

Now my gallery is forever incomplete unless I restart the game.

EDIT: http://serebii.net/conquest/pokemon.shtml

According to this, all I need to get Dialga is to have the Warrior Crystal (it says Conqueror, but I'm pretty sure the name is wrong) and have Rank II Ina and Tadakatsu, as well as 50 warriors. I have met all these requirements, unless I have to be in a specific episode. Right now I'm still playing around in Hideyoshi's.

@Hidden Mew, it seems as though we have similar problems. I too should technically be getting some sort of event that gets me Ieyasu's crystal, and I have Tadakatsu's, as well has having every Warlord under my possession (which is all of them except Nobunaga's six) with their Best Link and in Rank II, except for Kotaro and Yoshimoto (because he's just too annoying)
    Last edited by The Outrage; 29th July 2012 at 02:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Outrage View Post
    Pokémon Conquest - Random Field Events

So I looked at the random events that could happen...I really hope "Hostility" doesn't occur since that means Nobunaga will be able to challenge one of the three surrounding kingdoms I have him sealed in. Then again, if that ever happens, he'll effectively have split his army in half making it easier to take.

EDIT:
    Just to clarify, a Zorua will randomly appear if I bring Kotaru into battle?

Let me Clarify one of those random field events. As well as add some. Hostility doesnt happen randomly. Normally when you start taking over kingdoms n recruiting warriors/warlords, leaders from the opposing side will notice your growth in strength. So when you take over like 5-6 kingdoms, all the remaining armies will rally against you, getting a big jump in rating. but this is the only time ive seen it happen. with 170+ hours spent on this game (yeah, i know) im pretty sure this event isnt random.
    ------Also, some kingdoms can be subject to an illness. Lucky for me Nobunaga was about to trash my team early game, but the beginning of the month, they got some virus. The warriors affected with the virus took up space in that kingdom, but were not able to attack or defend. Saved my LIFE!

Blog Entries

Am I the only one who thought that Ranmaru was a girl at first?

(It's this guy by the way)

Blog Entries

So I figured out my Dialga problem..., its caught in Dragnor, which I do not have under my control. I guess its time to let Nobunaga have Spectra.

EDIT: I love how Nobunaga refuses to attack Dragnor as long as Tadakatsu and Dialga are sitting there (note: They are the only ones sitting there). Though, this does take the shine away from Hideyoshi a bit...but he is supposed to be the strongest warrior. I also got the link at 87%. I guess when I fight Reshiram, Hideyoshi will be able to transform right away.

EDIT: Evidently, my surrounding armies are just too strong that Nobunaga won't even enter an abandoned Dragnor.
    Last edited by The Outrage; 29th July 2012 at 02:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Renewal View Post
    Do you have 15 Warlords with perfect links, or just 15 Warriors? I think the requirement is specifically 15 Warlords, not just Warriors. Thematically, 15 Warlords makes more sense--it is the Unifier Crystal, after all.
    I double checked and I do have fifteen Warlords with their best link, along with a few Warriors with their best link. I didn't think that it had to be Warlords until I typed out my previous post here. Unless they have to be their first Pokemon out, then I should have met the requirements. I'll try to change that and see if I get any different result.

Quote Originally Posted by The Outrage
    @Hidden Mew, it seems as though we have similar problems. I too should technically be getting some sort of event that gets me Ieyasu's crystal, and I have Tadakatsu's, as well has having every Warlord under my possession (which is all of them except Nobunaga's six) with their Best Link and in Rank II, except for Kotaro and Yoshimoto (because he's just too annoying)
    I'm glad that I'm not the only one having problems with this event. I'm pretty sure that you just need the Warlords from Valora in their rank two forms and leave them in Valora for the event to take place after getting enough people with their best links. It is rather annoying since getting Registeel was the only reason I was replaying this episode and I'd prefer to move onto another one soon.

EDIT: I tried maxing out all of the areas in Valora and the event didn't happen. I'm not sure what else to do right now. I may just finish replaying this episode for now just so I can move onto something else for awhile and try to get Registeel later.
    Last edited by Hidden Mew; 29th July 2012 at 06:13 PM.

Blog Entries

While I've solved my Dialga problem, I should also be getting Registeel. Perhaps you need to beat Ieyasu's episode? Which episode are you in?

While I've solved my Dialga problem, I should also be getting Registeel. Perhaps you need to beat Ieyasu's episode? Which episode are you in?
    I'm in Ieyasu's episode and I've already beaten it before. This is the second time I played it after I heard that you can only get it in Ieyasu's episode. I don't think it would have to be during my first time playing through that episode, or else I wouldn't be able to get Registeel without restarting the game and considering I've already played it for well over a hundred hours, I really hope that isn't the case.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hidden Mew View Post
    I'm in Ieyasu's episode and I've already beaten it before. This is the second time I played it after I heard that you can only get it in Ieyasu's episode. I don't think it would have to be during my first time playing through that episode, or else I wouldn't be able to get Registeel without restarting the game and considering I've already played it for well over a hundred hours, I really hope that isn't the case.
    I doubt they'd make it like that...even though the Gallery system only registers warriors and Pokemon you actually use in battle making it impossible for me to get Rank I Hanzo in the gallery T_T

BattleFanatic Eitarou's Avatar Archives StaffBulbapedia Editorial BoardModerator
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik View Post
    Am I the only one who thought that Ranmaru was a girl at first?

(It's this guy by the way)
    Well, that is the point.

I doubt they'd make it like that...even though the Gallery system only registers warriors and Pokemon you actually use in battle making it impossible for me to get Rank I Hanzo in the gallery T_T
    The Gallery system doesn't work like that for me. It has Rayquaza registered in the Gallery, even though I haven't captured it yet. I think I'll just finish off the Ieyasu episode for now and work on getting Articuno instead. I may try one more time, but I'm pretty sure that I'll do that and try to get Registeel some other time.

As for Ranmaru, I could tell that he was a boy right away. I was surprised that people in the game thought he was a girl to the point where they were expecting him to participate in that female Warlord contest.

Page 29 of 36 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. 14th January 2012, 06:59 AM