Pokemon Conquest Discussion Thread - Page 25

Page 25 of 36 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast
Like Tree100Likes

Thread: Pokemon Conquest Discussion Thread

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokemon Conquest Discussion Thread

I'm also wondering if it's necessary for me to spend a month training before facing one of the two remaining warlords, because I fear any of them will attack one of my kingdoms the next month.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghetsis-Dennis View Post
    I'm also wondering if it's necessary for me to spend a month training before facing one of the two remaining warlords, because I fear any of them will attack one of my kingdoms the next month.
    If theyre rating is high enough to compete with yours, then yes. Assuming these 2 remaining warlords arent in the same army, they will only fight you with 5 pokemon and leave 1 behind to defend their castle. so if theyre combined rating with 5 pokemon is somewhere around your 6 pokemon rating, then yes they will attack you. ----- training for a month prob wont get you too much Link. Make sure your energy is at max, and probably train with 1 of your Warlords. If your warlord solos, it should get more link. make sure you have a harmony item equipped.

This also depends where you are being attacked. If youre in attacking in Terrera, then youre in luck. Invading that castle is much easier than defending (due to wind blowing right after the Defender's turn, meaning youll have clear banner tops upon starting your turn)

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Diezel View Post
    If theyre rating is high enough to compete with yours, then yes. Assuming these 2 remaining warlords arent in the same army, they will only fight you with 5 pokemon and leave 1 behind to defend their castle. so if theyre combined rating with 5 pokemon is somewhere around your 6 pokemon rating, then yes they will attack you. ----- training for a month prob wont get you too much Link. Make sure your energy is at max, and probably train with 1 of your Warlords. If your warlord solos, it should get more link. make sure you have a harmony item equipped.

This also depends where you are being attacked. If youre in attacking in Terrera, then youre in luck. Invading that castle is much easier than defending (due to wind blowing right after the Defender's turn, meaning youll have clear banner tops upon starting your turn)
    I currently I have to choose between the Dark kingdom and the Flying kingdom, both ranks being higher than mines, and it's forcing me to what to evolve my Eevee into: Jolteon, Espeon, or Glaceon. None of my fighting types and bug types are strong enough to fully OHKO the dark types. Scrafty and Zoroark give me the most pain.

I currently I have to choose between the Dark kingdom and the Flying kingdom, both ranks being higher than mines, and it's forcing me to what to evolve my Eevee into: Jolteon, Espeon, or Glaceon. None of my fighting types and bug types are strong enough to fully OHKO the dark types. Scrafty and Zoroark give me the most pain.
    Unless youre already in Illusio (Espeon) or Nixstorm (Glaceon) then you cant get either of them in your next fight. You can evolve the eevee now, but it will be stuck in one of those two locations. An un-evolved eevee (or Jolteon) is better than no eevee! Best option is for you to get your energy up and then just train for the month and hope for the best! Could buy some items too. But definitely dont attack them head on. Fighting 5 pokemon is much better than 6. Good luck

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Unless youre already in Illusio (Espeon) or Nixstorm (Glaceon) then you cant get either of them in your next fight. You can evolve the eevee now, but it will be stuck in one of those two locations. An un-evolved eevee (or Jolteon) is better than no eevee! Best option is for you to get your energy up and then just train for the month and hope for the best! Could buy some items too. But definitely dont attack them head on. Fighting 5 pokemon is much better than 6. Good luck
    Nevermind, I've claimed the Flying kingdom, which'll give enough time to train for the Dark kingdom. My only problem now is recruiting the former owners of the Fighting kingdom. I took one of them down quickly with a SE move, but she couldn't be recruited. The same goes with its former warlord, who uses a Gurdurr.

Falling, but Rising Again Renewal's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Nevermind, I've claimed the Flying kingdom, which'll give enough time to train for the Dark kingdom. My only problem now is recruiting the former owners of the Fighting kingdom. I took one of them down quickly with a SE move, but she couldn't be recruited. The same goes with its former warlord, who uses a Gurdurr.
    Did you take them out with one of your warlords? That's an additional requirement for recruiting warlords, as opposed to the regular warriors.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Renewal View Post
    Did you take them out with one of your warlords? That's an additional requirement for recruiting warlords, as opposed to the regular warriors.
    I did recruit two warlords with another warlord last time, and I only have one warlord left who hasn't been used after my last my battle. I fear of never seeing the unrecruited warlords again after defeating them.

Blog Entries

What exactly do these stats mean? Like "Capacity"?

Quote Originally Posted by Renewal View Post
    I did recruit two warlords with another warlord last time, and I only have one warlord left who hasn't been used after my last my battle. I fear of never seeing the unrecruited warlords again after defeating them.
    The Warlords dont just disappear. If after the battle it is said that they wandered off somewhere, then you can either find them randomly in some battle locations (the person icon will be yellow) or they may have been picked up by another Warlord. If thats the case, you can possibly nab them again during that fight with the warlord, or if they go off somewhere again try to find them in the battle spots.

Quote Originally Posted by The Outrage View Post
    What exactly do these stats mean? Like "Capacity"?
    Power- The more power, the more money you will earn when Mining. In battle, this adds to your pokemon's attack

Charisma- the more charisma, the better the discount you can get when buying items from the store. In battle, this adds to your Pokemon's defense

Wisdom- the more wisdom you have, the easier it is to upgrade a structure in any of the castles. Also helps you benefit more from Power Trees. In battle, adds to the Speed stat (Accuracy and Evasion)

Capacity- How many Pokemon that Warrior/Warlord can hold. When the capacity is breached, you will be asked to remove a former or new Pokemon
    The Outrage likes this.

Blog Entries

How far are you into the game? Are you in the main campaign, or have you reached the post-game episodes?

G50
    Night Owl G50's Avatar Bulbanews Deputy Editor-in-Chief
    Trophies
    Blog Entries

I'm trying to figure out why my (evolve with item/or link % Pokemon) aren't evolving in regular warrior battles. I've tried defeating the warriors' Pokemon with its attacks, and nothing is happening. My Pokemon seem to only evolve when I challenge/am challenged.

Also, my stats keep dropping outside of battle (Blitzle going from 79 speed to 62 for example), why could this be?

Quote Originally Posted by G50 View Post
    I'm trying to figure out why my (evolve with item/or link % Pokemon) aren't evolving in regular warrior battles. I've tried defeating the warriors' Pokemon with its attacks, and nothing is happening. My Pokemon seem to only evolve when I challenge/am challenged.

Also, my stats keep dropping outside of battle (Blitzle going from 79 speed to 62 for example), why could this be?
    Simply put, youre not meeting all requirements.For Pokemon that need to be traded to evolve, you must land the finishing blow on an enemy Warrior/Warlord with that Pokemon. Assuming you do this correctly, the pokemon must also meet either a link % requirement, stat requirement, or must have a certain item equipped.

Your Pokemon are dropping in stats due to its energy level. So, when youre Energy arrow is curved up, your Pokemon is currently at its max potential instats. Anything lower and it will be weaker. Applies to all stats (including HP) except for Range

G50
    Night Owl G50's Avatar Bulbanews Deputy Editor-in-Chief
    Trophies
    Blog Entries

Simply put, youre not meeting all requirements.For Pokemon that need to be traded to evolve, you must land the finishing blow on an enemy Warrior/Warlord with that Pokemon. Assuming you do this correctly, the pokemon must also meet either a link % requirement, stat requirement, or must have a certain item equipped.

Your Pokemon are dropping in stats due to its energy level. So, when youre Energy arrow is curved up, your Pokemon is currently at its max potential instats. Anything lower and it will be weaker. Applies to all stats (including HP) except for Range
    Specifically the Dusclops I'm using, it has Reaper Cloth equipped, and has been giving the finishing blow to the warriors' Pokemon.

Not sure I follow what you're saying about the stats/energy statement.

Blog Entries

Specifically the Dusclops I'm using, it has Reaper Cloth equipped, and has been giving the finishing blow to the warriors' Pokemon.

Not sure I follow what you're saying about the stats/energy statement.
    Regarding Dusclops evolution, there seems to be a glitch evolving Pokemon which need to be traded with an item in the main series. The best way to overcome this (which I used to evolve my own Dusclops to Dusknoir) is to make sure it defeats a Warrior, and (more importantly) that it is the first defeat you score. So you should make sure that Dusclops gets the first killing blow to a Warrior on your side, not just any random killing blow.

Energy is an indicator of your Warrior/Pokemon's performance; on the map, you normally see a list of each city's Warriors and Pokemon on the top screen. Energy is the little arrow above the Warrior's Strength rating and left of the type indicators. As Diezel stated, the more upward this arrow points, the better the Pokemon's stats.

Page 25 of 36 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. 14th January 2012, 06:59 AM