Pokemon Conquest Discussion Thread - Page 15
Page 15 of 36 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Conquest Discussion Thread

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Default Re: "Pokémon x Nobunaga's Ambition" - New Pokemon Game Announced for DS - NEW PICS!

The complaints regarding the difficulty is why I question gamers in general. Some complain about games being too easy and other complain about games being Nintendo Hard (Donkey Kong Country Returns received around 8/10 because of its hard difficulty status). Does video game difficulty determine if it's a hardcore game or a casual game?

Puzzle & Dragons Addict Joshawott's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries
    Follow Joshawott On Twitter
    Add Joshawott on Linkedin Follow Joshawott on Tumblr Visit Joshawott's Youtube Channel

Default Re: "Pokémon x Nobunaga's Ambition" - New Pokemon Game Announced for DS - NEW PICS!

Quote Originally Posted by Ghetsis-Dennis View Post
    The complaints regarding the difficulty is why I question gamers in general. Some complain about games being too easy and other complain about games being Nintendo Hard (Donkey Kong Country Returns received around 8/10 because of its hard difficulty status). Does video game difficulty determine if it's a hardcore game or a casual game?
    People will always find something to bitch at - people will either bitch that a game is too easy, or too hard, because there is no pleasing people.

It's as simple as that. Personally, I like a game to be a challenging, but not so hard that I don't start to think that it's impossible.

Blog Entries

I didn't expect this game to be too hard, after all, this game mostly centers on Pokemon's mechanics, except without the elaborate team building setup. (at least not the one at a time things, you'll still be able to command six pokemon, but all at once, and maybe with only one move apiece)
    Step into the Fairy circle

Blog Entries

Follow Kyriaki on Tumblr

The games are pretty awesome - when's their international release date?

Blog Entries
    Add Joshawott on Linkedin Follow Joshawott on Tumblr Visit Joshawott's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Destiny Queen View Post
    The games are pretty awesome - when's their international release date?
    No international release for Pokémon + Nobunaga's Ambition has been announced yet.

Crimson Fighter PhilosophyPhlare's Avatar
    Blog Entries

So how will the gameplay work? Will there be levels and the same troop in every level like fire emblem or will ikt be like a normal turn based strategy game but with Pokemon?

In glorious technicolor The Outrage's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Samurott View Post

That'll probably disappoint some people, that it's not too hard, but it's Pokemon, what do you expect? For the main story to not be too long is expected, but I wonder what it is that makes the overall experience last that long. I won't ask, since I know we'll find out eventually.
    Judging from the first sentence of that post "Estimated Clear Time: 20 hours until first ending, over 200 hours for all ending" you'll probably be playing through the same story multiple times. I think it's like how Star Fox Command's individual stories are short, but there are many ways to progress. Though, in the case of Nobunaga + Pokemon, I think the extended game play would come from seeing the war play out through the eyes of various bushou.

Also, old news, but the Arceus we see in the trailer? I bet whoever unifies Ranse (i.e. the PC) will control Arceus. Think about it, Arceus is basically Eevee on steroids. Whereas Eevee can take on one of seven types, Arceus can switch between all 17.

Blog Entries

I found a new vid on what appears to be The Pokemon Company's own youtube channel. It mostly shows stuff we already know, but it has stuff like pokemon being harmed or healed by elements on the field, and even interacting with some of them. (it shows Eevee knocking a ball across a field to damage enemies) It also shows Jigglypuff putting enemies to sleep, but I don't think it's the move Sing, since it's not labeled like it. (うたう). Instead, it's called はなうた "humming".

Blog Entries

『ポケモン+ノブナガの野望』公式サイト

Update.

Masamune and Braviary. 4'11" looked big when you were young, I guess Masamune really isn't that tall right now.

Also Zoroark ftw. I did want to see a Lucario bushou though.

Blog Entries

Hmm...Date, Nene, and Kotaro are standing in front of previously unseen backgrounds. This seems to suggest they are some of the remaining leaders I've been speculating on. Although, this is exactly what caused me to be wrong about Sanada before, so I can't be sure. At last we get some looks into what appears to be the Dragon domain, the lair of Nobunaga himself.

Onduru ruragittan disukaa Garren's Avatar
    Blog Entries

One thing I find interesting about this game is how they matched up each Bushou with a similar-looking Pokemon...yet the human characters look basically identical to their normal Nobunaga appearance.

Find it pretty neat how well the two series work together.

BUT I do have one complaint...it's historically impossible for Yoshihiro Shimazu's Gurdurr to have a girder, since it wasn't invented until 1848. I don't know if I can support a game that forgoes historical accuracy, so consider my preorder canceled.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Quattro ~ Bajeena View Post
    BUT I do have one complaint...it's historically impossible for Yoshihiro Shimazu's Gurdurr to have a girder, since it wasn't invented until 1848. I don't know if I can support a game that forgoes historical accuracy, so consider my preorder canceled.
    Well, that's my whole perception of everything blown.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Joshawott View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Quattro ~ Bajeena View Post
    Well, that's my whole perception of everything blown.
    I know right, even though in a universe with Pokémon, it was a Conkeldurr that supposedly taught humans to mix concrete.

Seriously though, given the types of technology people derived by observing nature, its amazing how some aspects of Pokemon can be so primitive. You'd think someone would have developed machines that could simulate the move gravity and we'd be in space colonies. Or at least employ Pokemon to maintain the artificial gravity.

Also, had I not been on brake, I would have been able to propose my theory that Hideyoshi would have Reshiram. According to a post by Serebii, there's a Hideyoshi and Reshiram episode for the game.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

They could just remove the girdir since it looks possible for the Timburr family to fight without using their weapons.

Blog Entries

If you were here for historical accuracy, you should've left long ago.

Page 15 of 36 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast