Pokemon Black and White mall tour coming to Canada

Thread: Pokemon Black and White mall tour coming to Canada

Blog Entries

Default Pokemon Black and White mall tour coming to Canada

Not sure if this has been posted..

http://pokemonblackandwhite.net/?p=3140

Nintendo of Canada has announced a mall tour in two Canadian cities to give fans a preview of Pokemon Black and White. They will have demos of the games there as well as prizes, face painting, and other free family activities. This is probably the first of these events ever to be held in Canada.

I shot a god Ryuutakeshi's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokemon Black and White mall tour coming to Canada

Congrats to Canada for finally getting some love

Evil Figment (7:59:44 PM): Ryuu, however shakily you started, I've got to hand it to you that you earned my respect the hard way.

We will be victorious! Eye_Kan_Fly's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Too bad I'm not going to be able to make any mall tours :( I hope it's cool though. They're really playing up this whole generation, branching out to countries that they haven't branched out to before, trying to get everyone to buy and enjoy these games. I'm really excited
    Check out my blog! I'm reviewing the design/appearance of ALL the Pokemon! Most recent entries: Elgyem/Beheeyem (Jul 3), Scraggy/Scrafty & Regirock/Regice/Registeel/Regigigas (Jul 4)

Default Canadian leg of BW Mall Tour carries far less to do than US tour.

Someone posted me the link to this earlier from the Canadian leg of the mall tour for Pokémon Black and White.

In brief, the Canadian leg of the tour appears to not even have half of what the US leg had on offer. In brief, there was:

- No screenings of the Zoroark movie.
    - No Celebi distribution.
    - No scavenger hunt around the mall with the reward being a spin of a prize wheel.
    - No Pokémon Center selling merchandise on site.

All that was on offer were demo stations for Black and White (which, by the time the UK dates roll around, will already have been released), face painting, an area to colour in pictures of the starters and someone in a Pikachu costume turning up every now and again.

Just giving everyone the full info in case you're thinking of making a special journey just to attend one of these (although, if you're like me, you'll just make the trip anyway just in case).

Default Re: Canadian leg of BW Mall Tour carries far less to do than US tour.

Heh, IMO, I think its nice. Its not too big, neither too small. Its just a little Pokemon Camp in the middle of the wild :3

Yeah Canada! I have a lot of friends up there who were hecka disappointed about not getting any love. I hit up the San Jose stop yesterday, and it was really really fun!
    Check out my youtube channel for Pokemon and Kamen Rider toy reviews! <3

My friends (and yours) at Radar Toys now have the full line of Pokemon Jakks Pacific Plushes series 14! Go to http://tinyurl.com/494lsfr and enter "Plush 14" as your coupon code for 10% off!!

Blog Entries

Default Re: Canadian leg of BW Mall Tour carries far less to do than US tour.

Quote Originally Posted by MachokeLover View Post
    Heh, IMO, I think its nice. Its not too big, neither too small. Its just a little Pokemon Camp in the middle of the wild :3
    That's actually my post that WatcherMark linked to..

The "tour" was an epic failure compared to the American one. Having said that, I'm still a bit happy that we got some recognition this time and Nintendo actually planned a tour for us folks in the north. Hopefully the other tour in Ontario will be better...