Poke Transporter (Transfering Pokemon From Previous Gens) - Page 5

Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Like Tree248Likes

Thread: Poke Transporter (Transfering Pokemon From Previous Gens)

The Deceiver Pokemon Team Gaara's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Transfering Pokemon Over From Other Gens

Quote Originally Posted by WingedOne View Post
    Have there been any new updates about this issue?
    Don't believe so, as of now.

Not even any rumors or speculation.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Stratelier View Post
    Not even any rumors or speculation.
    IIRC, the IAMTHELEAKER rumors said that transferring would be through a free app on the 3DS. But as to whether or not this will be true it remains to be seen.

Honestly, that makes the most sense to me--if it really is that difficult to get a 3DS and a DS to communicate, an app would be the best option. Now, if they would just let us take our items over...I really don't want to lose all 46 of my Master Balls. (It took months to collect those blasted things through trades and don't get me started on the Power Items...!)

Team Battle Maison
    Claimed: Golett ~ Iron Fist ~ Shadow Punch ~ Big Pearl ~ Light Clay.
    GPX+

Blog Entries
    Follow CuboneKing On Twitter
    Visit CuboneKing's Youtube Channel

I really don't care how it's done, a direct transfer or an app or whatever, but if CHIMY doesn't get to visit Kalos, I'm gonna be angry.
    8ther, Berrenta, Akromatic and 2 others like this.
    ALFALFA
    Quote Originally Posted by Mijzelffan
    People who haven't played Mario Kart haven't lived their life to the fullest.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CuboneKing View Post
    I really don't care how it's done, a direct transfer or an app or whatever, but if CHIMY doesn't get to visit Kalos, I'm gonna be angry.
    Makes two of us. I want my Riser and my shinies to come with me to Kalos. I don't care how but it needs to be done. It will break me if I can't bring my Golurk. I love that big lug far too much to leave him behind.

Team Battle Maison
    Claimed: Golett ~ Iron Fist ~ Shadow Punch ~ Big Pearl ~ Light Clay.
    GPX+

Blog Entries
    Follow CuboneKing On Twitter
    Visit CuboneKing's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Silverwynde View Post
    Makes two of us. I want my Riser and my shinies to come with me to Kalos. I don't care how but it needs to be done. It will break me if I can't bring my Golurk. I love that big lug far too much to leave him behind.
    Haha, it's nice to know I'm not the only one who gets so attached to their Pokémon. :)
    ALFALFA
    Quote Originally Posted by Mijzelffan
    People who haven't played Mario Kart haven't lived their life to the fullest.

I personally favor a fresh start as opposed to continuing the transferring trend. I also believe it will become a reality. My reasoning lies within the fact that Game Freak said they have yet to figure out a solution on the matter and the thought a stat overhaul may occur again. With the the Fairy type addition, Hidden Power will have to be revamped or done away with. While Nintendo 3DS software is shown to have the capability to communicate with DS games, it may not be possible to communicate between DS and 3DS Cartridges as we have not seen as such compatibility with current 3DS games. (Or it may be the fact that Pokemon is the only game with cross-console communication or perhaps it may be a one way trip from 3DS software to DS games.)

Scandal In The Firenation Akira Bond's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Akira Bond on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Vegeta View Post
    I personally favor a fresh start as opposed to continuing the transferring trend. I also believe it will become a reality. My reasoning lies within the fact that Game Freak said they have yet to figure out a solution on the matter and the thought a stat overhaul may occur again. With the the Fairy type addition, Hidden Power will have to be revamped or done away with. While Nintendo 3DS software is shown to have the capability to communicate with DS games, it may not be possible to communicate between DS and 3DS Cartridges as we have not seen as such compatibility with current 3DS games. (Or it may be the fact that Pokemon is the only game with cross-console communication or perhaps it may be a one way trip from 3DS software to DS games.)
    You can always start fresh whether there's the capability to transfer or not. I'm also confident that if Gamefreak has been continually able to figure out how to transfer Pokemon (besides transferring from Generation II to III) in the past, they can do so again. With better technology, it should only be easier to do so.

When did GameFreak mention not having figured out away to transfer yet? I must have missed that.

Quote Originally Posted by Akira Bond View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince Vegeta View Post
    You can always start fresh whether there's the capability to transfer or not. I'm also confident that if Gamefreak has been continually able to figure out how to transfer Pokemon (besides transferring from Generation II to III) in the past, they can do so again. With better technology, it should only be easier to do so.

When did GameFreak mention not having figured out away to transfer yet? I must have missed that.
    They said at e3 that they were still trying to find a way.

Add linkoid on Google+

wait, is this confirmed?
    01000011 01101111 01101101 01100001 01101110 01100100 01100101 01110010 00100000 01101111 01100110 00100000 01010000 01010011 01001111 01000110 00100000 01101111 01100110 00100000 01010100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01010011 01110000 01100001 01100011 01100101 00100000 01000010 01100101 01100001 01110010 00100000 01000001 01110010 01101101 01100001 01100100 01100001

TRANSLATION:
    {Comander of PSOF of The Space Bear Armada}

Yes, as of June's E3 GF did say they were "looking into" ways to transfer Pokemon from G5 to G6.

Rawr! Berrenta's Avatar Bulbapedia Junior Administrator
    Blog Entries

Make that three. I don't want to let my poor 'mons to rot in my Black and Black 2 games, especially when I worked so hard on training them!
    X/3DS FC: 1289 8751 6620 In-game name: Karen
    Claims: Nidoqueen, Mawilite, Hondew Berry, Fiery Dance, Flower Veil
    Claims (other): Luke Triton (Professor Layton), Naoto Shirogane (Persona 4)

Skyworld Warriors, a Kid Icarus fan club
    Friend Safari: Poison (Kakuna, Swalot, Whirlipede)

Quote Originally Posted by Berrenta View Post
    Make that three. I don't want to let my poor 'mons to rot in my Black and Black 2 games, especially when I worked so hard on training them!
    Four. I want to bring Origin and my future Shiny Gen IV legendaries with me.

If there's no transfer option, why are the Shiny Gen IV legends even being given out?

Scandal In The Firenation Akira Bond's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Akira Bond on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Akzivx V View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Berrenta View Post
    Four. I want to bring Origin and my future Shiny Gen IV legendaries with me.

If there's no transfer option, why are the Shiny Gen IV legends even being given out?
    I agree. I'd find it rather pointless giving us more Pokemon through events if they can't even be of use in two months time. I've never once feared that we may not be able to transfer Pokemon. I do not see any reason why Gamefreak cannot figure it out now after all these years of being able to. GameFreak know the disappointment it would cause for a lot of fans, and they now it needs to be done.

Not even my final form GreatLiver's Avatar

They could just be giving away a bunch of pokemon in gen V to lull us into a false sense of security.

Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast