Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokémon X/Y Friend Safari/Code Sharing Thread **READ THE OP**

Humanity's Strongest Shiny Celebi's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

Default Re: Pokémon X/Y Friend Safari/Code Sharing Thread

Hey guys Im just gonna remind people about one of the rules in the OP:

If you would like to add someone, don't post in here and ask them if it's okay. Send them a Visitor Message or a Private Message and ask them if it's okay to add you. If they say "No", then please respect their decision and don't hassle them.

Is it okay to register people (for the table) by proxy? The list isn't exactly comprehensive at this point, and many users have already shared that info in their sig/profile/whatever.
    Game: "Would you like to give a nickname to the newly hatched [Pokémon]?"
    Trevor: "You want me to nickname someone I just met?! You shouldn't put people on the spot like this!"

Vivillon Color: High Plains
    XY Friend Safari: Fighting (Meditite, Throh, Tyrogue), 4296-3230-7210 (feel free to add me before asking, it saves time)

Hi, guys.. looking for a dragon safari with both Dragonair and Gabite.
    Can anyone add me?

My FC is in my sig, and I have a ghost safari (Pumpkaboo, Lampent, Dusclops).
    3DS FC: 0044 3638 4020 - Ghost Safari

Looking for any pokemon with the move Celebrate

XY Global Link Medals: 150
    Battle Maison Trophies: 5
    Battle Maison Win Streak: 200 (Triple)

Quote Originally Posted by Reudai View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrannotaur View Post
    Added my main Pokemon 3DS' code. I have another one from my normal 3DS (the one listed is my XL) but I rarely play pokemon online there. I don't want to take up room on the chart so I'll list it here.
    1075-0952-5696 the Safari has Minccino, Aipom and Smeargle in it. Feel free to add either, just be sure to PM me after so I can add you back. Right now I am mostly looking for Fairy, Electric, Dragon, Rock, and Dark Safaris (in that order), but I'd take anything else as well.
    Hey! Tyrannotaur! I don't have my 10 posts yet to send messages, I'm interested on your ghost safari, please add me? 0404-5588-6703

Yup yup, got you added now. Enjoy the spooky Safari.

Also didn't wanna double post so I'll just edit this one. Does anyone know if Zé Reola is on this forum? I tried to find them to see if they wanted to exchange, but no dice. Don't mean to spam this thread, I just didn't know where else to ask this.
    Last edited by Tyrannotaur; 11th May 2014 at 12:36 PM.

3DS Friend Code- 2595-1082-4370-
    My Friend Safari is Ghost with Pumpkaboo, Lampent, and Golurk

im new to this site and im wondering if anyone can tell me if there is a trading thread, I really need a bellydrum slurpuff. my friend code is 528415759494

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrannotaur View Post
    Does anyone know if Zé Reola is on this forum? I tried to find them to see if they wanted to exchange, but no dice. Don't mean to spam this thread, I just didn't know where else to ask this.
    That . . . would probably be my doing *runs*

I checked a few pages on the old FC thread and copied over a variety of people who'd already posted their info in it. Apparently their forum username is Ze_Roela - original post (April 19th).

How does one go about fixing typos on the chart?
    Last edited by Stratelier; 12th May 2014 at 12:05 AM.
    Trevor: "You want me to nickname someone I just met?! You shouldn't put people on the spot like this!"

XY Friend Safari: Fighting (Meditite, Throh, Tyrogue), 4296-3230-7210 (feel free to add me before asking, it saves time)

Quote Originally Posted by EXGShadow View Post
    Hi, guys.. looking for a dragon safari with both Dragonair and Gabite.
    Can anyone add me?

My FC is in my sig, and I have a ghost safari (Pumpkaboo, Lampent, Dusclops).
    I think I have dragons, but I'm not sure which ones. Feel free to add me anyway! My 3ds code is 4725-8161-8602 and character name is Mariah. I'll add you too :)

Anyone else who wants to add me, feel free! Let me know, and I'll add you back. Would love some more safaris! Also, if anyone wants to tell me what pokemon are in my safari, that would be pretty cool.
    I'm a shiny collector! Gotta catch 'em all ;) I also love to draw and animate!

Sooo...I'm a little behind in that I just beat my Pokemon y game. But I would like to start breeding some competitive Pokemon so I really need a normal type safari with ditto. I also have no idea what my friend safari is. I would really appreciate the help.

Quote Originally Posted by Extroth View Post
    Sooo...I'm a little behind in that I just beat my Pokemon y game. But I would like to start breeding some competitive Pokemon so I really need a normal type safari with ditto. I also have no idea what my friend safari is. I would really appreciate the help.
    I can let you know what your friend safari is :) Give me your code and game name, and I'll check for you. My 3ds code is 4725-8161-8602, character Mariah.
    I'm a shiny collector! Gotta catch 'em all ;) I also love to draw and animate!

My code is 5026-4694-3498 both my 3ds name and in game name are Ravaris. Thanks.

Blog Entries

I love the document that you fill out. That's quite a brilliant idea.

My friend code is 2535-3830-0199 and my Safari type is Steel with Magneton, Skarmory, and Klefki. I'm looking for more Safaris to shiny hunt in; please register me and let me know what your code is. If you don't know your type, I can tell you.

I'll add you my friend code is in the post above.

My friend codes are:

0302-0580-1162 (This is my regular 3DS. Anyone who wants to add me should add this one first.)
    0232-8439-7395 (This is my second 3DS. You don't need to add this one if you don't want to.)

PM me or send me a visitor message if you add me!
    Last edited by Tiger21820; 20th May 2014 at 07:07 AM.
    The Master of Fire & Ice!

Come visit me on my forum!
    http://nintendodscentral.forumotion.com/

Default Re: Pokémon X/Y Friend Safari/Code Sharing Thread **READ THE OP**

Does anyone have a Charmeleon, Braixen, or Ivysaur in their Safari?

My FC is 4038-7153-1041. It's Ground-type with Wooper and Dugtrio in it (I still don't know about the third one)
    FC: 4038-7153-1041
    Safari type: Ground
    Currently looking for Charmeleon, Braixen, and Ivysaur. Please PM me if you have them in your Safari and wants to exchange codes.

Default Re: Pokémon X/Y Friend Safari/Code Sharing Thread **READ THE OP**

Quote Originally Posted by kaitain View Post
    Does anyone have a Charmeleon, Braixen, or Ivysaur in their Safari?
    It is possible to find people with both Kalos and Kanto starters in the same Safari, there might even be some in the spreadsheet doc already.

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast