Pokémon-amie: new bonding feature - Page 33
Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23313233

Thread: Pokémon-amie: new bonding feature

Default Re: Pokémon-amie: new bonding feature

Has anyone seen Escavalier in Amie? It does this cute victory pose with happy eyes that just made me realize how cute that species can be. It doesn't like to be pet on it's body though, by which I mean it's actual body instead of the armor.

So i decided to play with a Porygon-Z i recently bred and good god it freaks me out, like the first time i fed him a poffin and after he ate it i was like "oh god he's spazzing out, what's the matter with him" and then he stops, i was seriously freaked out.

Claimer of Garchomp and Steam Eruption

3DS 4682-9334-0694

Follow Mokoniki on Tumblr Visit Mokoniki's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Norzan View Post
    So i decided to play with a Porygon-Z i recently bred and good god it freaks me out, like the first time i fed him a poffin and after he ate it i was like "oh god he's spazzing out, what's the matter with him" and then he stops, i was seriously freaked out.
    Haha, Porygon-Z does that no matter what. It does that during battle too.
    Am I feisty? Do I stand out? Can you feel it like peppermint?

"My hobbies include staring at hot asian men, crying over hot asian men, and shipping hot asian men with other hot asian men~"
    Quote stolen from tumblr. Claims: Zhong Hui, Xu Shu, Sewddle, Protect, Sitrus Berry, Max Repel, and Sap Sipper

Blog Entries

Follow Kyriaki on Tumblr

Does anyone know how to make your pokemon appear asleep in Pokemon Amie? Not the one where they sleep when they have status problems (poison/burns etc), but actual sleeping - like, actually lying on the ground or something. Unlike 'sleeping' from status problems, it seems you can wake them up when they're actually sleeping.

I saw a clip of Froakie using his frubbles as a pillow in someone's Amie, and it was so cute - I wonder if I can see it happen in my game?

Grand Duke Homs

Quote Originally Posted by Yato View Post
    Does anyone know how to make your pokemon appear asleep in Pokemon Amie? Not the one where they sleep when they have status problems (poison/burns etc), but actual sleeping - like, actually lying on the ground or something. Unlike 'sleeping' from status problems, it seems you can wake them up when they're actually sleeping.

I saw a clip of Froakie using his frubbles as a pillow in someone's Amie, and it was so cute - I wonder if I can see it happen in my game?
    I saw my evee sleeping while playing between 12AM to 2AM. And I actually woke my evee up.

Forbidden Forest Ranger Cosmic Gerbil's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add Cosmic Gerbil on Facebook
    Visit Cosmic Gerbil's Youtube Channel

Oh, I've seen piccies of that, like with Eevee and Fennekin curled up like real animals :3 I want to know how it is done too.
    Copy and paste this into your signature if your village is being destroyed.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Yato View Post

I've had something like that happen but only when my Pokemon had 4 hearts in affection. When they're at that level, you'll catch them dosing off but not really sleeping. My Lucario did something like this earlier this morning: he was sitting on the ground, dosing off and when I touched the screen, he rubbed his eyes and stood up. It doesn't seem to stick around though; once they hit 5 hearts they'll sleep standing up, which kinda weirds me out.

It's funny to watch some of them fall asleep, though. Golett will slightly slump forward while its little head bows and it starts snoring... it's so cute.

Claimed: Golett ~ Iron Fist ~ Shadow Punch ~ Big Pearl ~ Light Clay.

Follow Mokoniki on Tumblr Visit Mokoniki's Youtube Channel

I'm pretty sure your Pokemon can appear asleep if it's fainted or affected with a status condition. I guess they're trying to sleep it off.
    Am I feisty? Do I stand out? Can you feel it like peppermint?

"My hobbies include staring at hot asian men, crying over hot asian men, and shipping hot asian men with other hot asian men~"
    Quote stolen from tumblr. Claims: Zhong Hui, Xu Shu, Sewddle, Protect, Sitrus Berry, Max Repel, and Sap Sipper

Like 10 minutes ago i thought my Froakie was bugged because his eyes were always closed in Pokemon Amie, i literally had to do a google search to make sure it was not a bug.

It makes him look like a badass though, it's like "My eyes are closed but i still can see your every move".
    Last edited by Norzan; 24th July 2014 at 07:46 PM.

Claimer of Garchomp and Steam Eruption

3DS 4682-9334-0694

Blog Entries

Follow Kyriaki on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Kyriaki View Post

I found a new theory on the internet:

When your pokemon appears to be 'resting' in the Super Training screen, don't wake them up and go over to Amie and try playing with them. They would appear sleeping.

I don't have my game at the moment, but I'm going to test this out when I can.

Mew looks so cute in Amie, I wish I had one <3

Currently looking for a 6IV Pichu or Pikachu in a standard Pokeball with the egg move Volt Tackle, PM me and I'll provide what I can

Pokémon-amie has ruined me. Scolipede is so adorable!! When happy my in game scoli- Grappa wiggles around then does the cutest little glare when I pet her horns! When she was a whirlipede, she jumped and spun around really fast when happy! ;__; I would be severely poisoned and maimed in real life, I'm sure. I was surprised when later in the game, after fawning over my giant, adorable, venomous baby, she began to do better in battle! Been a little while since I've got so emotional over a Pokémon game . . . Scolipede!!~

Blog Entries
    Follow RTA fan On Twitter

When a Tyranitar was in my team (it's now in the battle box), it felt like he got annoyed when he did his happy reaction. My Pidgeot (part of my current team) does (nearly) the exact same thing.
    Pokemon player since 2003, Wikia member since 2013, Zerahead fan since 2011, Pokemon master (ish) since 2004
    Electric friend safari with Electabuzz, Luxio and Emolga

Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23313233