Pokémon Video Games General Chat Thread - Page 136

Page 136 of 136 FirstFirst ... 3686126134135136
Results 2,026 to 2,031 of 2031
Like Tree161Likes

Thread: Pokémon Video Games General Chat Thread

  1. #2026
    Welcome to the New Age... yourlilemogirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    $aturn¥oshi's pants
    Posts
    5,008
    Blog Entries
    15
    Follow yourlilemogirl On Twitter
    Visit yourlilemogirl's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Pokémon Video Games General Chat Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Te-em View Post
    Has anyone else noticed this? The Pokemon nurse just said happy birthday to me.
    i'm pretty sure that's a normal feature if it's indeed your bday according to your DS system.
    YaelleG likes this.

    Click to see my Trade Want/Offering Thread(:

  2. #2027
    I want to rp! Te-em's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    959

    Default Re: Pokémon Video Games General Chat Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by yourlilemogirl View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Te-em View Post
    Has anyone else noticed this? The Pokemon nurse just said happy birthday to me.
    i'm pretty sure that's a normal feature if it's indeed your bday according to your DS system.
    Yes, but it's quite cool. I haven't noticed it before. Doesn't know when they first added this feature. It might have been there since DP, I don't know.
    Captain Lincoln Stern, you stand here accused of...
    12 counts of murder in the first degree
    14 counts of armed theft of Federation property
    22 counts of piracy in high space
    18 counts of fraud
    37 counts of rape
    and 1 moving violation....how do you plead?

  3. #2028
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Pikesville, Maryland, United States
    Posts
    89

    Default

    This might need to be moved to a different thread - couldn't figure out where to post it buuut....
    I was wondering, is there any sort of app or something that functions as a Pokedex? I looked in iTunes under just the word Pokémon. Came up with - ugh - all kinds of messes and yet nothing all at once. I don't think there's anything really at all in there. I should check the mac app store, I find all kinds of goodies in there. But if anybody knows of something.

    I like the idea of having the pokedex of course, I just hate having it right there IN my game. Its not convenient for me.

    This animation - on page one, posted by AmethystGoblin a long, long time ago. First of all, thanks in advance for the nightmares LOL. Secondly, this is freakishly awesome!!! I'm strangely hypnotized and freaked out all at once. Who IS that?!
    Last edited by yourlilemogirl; 28th May 2013 at 07:52 AM.

  4. #2029
    Welcome to the New Age... yourlilemogirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    $aturn¥oshi's pants
    Posts
    5,008
    Blog Entries
    15
    Follow yourlilemogirl On Twitter
    Visit yourlilemogirl's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Pokémon Video Games General Chat Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by YaelleG View Post
    This might need to be moved to a different thread - couldn't figure out where to post it buuut....
    I was wondering, is there any sort of app or something that functions as a Pokedex? I looked in iTunes under just the word Pokémon. Came up with - ugh - all kinds of messes and yet nothing all at once. I don't think there's anything really at all in there. I should check the mac app store, I find all kinds of goodies in there. But if anybody knows of something.

    I like the idea of having the pokedex of course, I just hate having it right there IN my game. Its not convenient for me.
    There is an official pokédex app in iTunes (here) for $1.99. It only comes with the Unova pokémon, if you want all the other region's pokémon entries, you'll have to buy them for $5.99 per region's dex.

    IIRC, there's also a version in the 3DS's eShop for generally the same prices (I've heard from a couple of people that the 3DS version is somewhat a better experience than the idevice version).

    Click to see my Trade Want/Offering Thread(:

  5. #2030
    ♥ Grand Riser ♥ Silverwynde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Battle Maison
    Posts
    7,020
    Blog Entries
    102

    Default Re: Pokémon Video Games General Chat Thread

    I've forgotten how difficult it can sometimes be to get a Legendary attached to you. I'm trying to Ribbon up a Palkia on Pearl so I can eventually transfer him to B2 and get him on my team but GAH! Trying to get the Footprint Ribbon has been a royal pain. He's at two hearts and that's it. I've fed him stat lowering Berries--I plan to EV train him on B2--given him massages and spa treatments, let him hold the Soothe Bell as I've run around Sinnoh and nothing.

    He's one cranky Dragon, it seems.

    Team Battle Maison
    Claimed: Golett ~ Iron Fist ~ Shadow Punch ~ Big Pearl ~ Light Clay.
    GPX+

  6. #2031
    Welcome to the New Age... yourlilemogirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    $aturn¥oshi's pants
    Posts
    5,008
    Blog Entries
    15
    Follow yourlilemogirl On Twitter
    Visit yourlilemogirl's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Pokémon Video Games General Chat Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Silverwynde View Post
    I've forgotten how difficult it can sometimes be to get a Legendary attached to you. I'm trying to Ribbon up a Palkia on Pearl so I can eventually transfer him to B2 and get him on my team but GAH! Trying to get the Footprint Ribbon has been a royal pain. He's at two hearts and that's it. I've fed him stat lowering Berries--I plan to EV train him on B2--given him massages and spa treatments, let him hold the Soothe Bell as I've run around Sinnoh and nothing.

    He's one cranky Dragon, it seems.
    Maybe he just wants you to give him a little space. pfffffffffffttttt haaaaaaaa-okay i'll let myself out :T
    Haxorus31 likes this.

    Click to see my Trade Want/Offering Thread(:

Page 136 of 136 FirstFirst ... 3686126134135136

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •