Pokémon Video Games General Chat Thread - Page 134

Page 134 of 136 FirstFirst ... 3484124132133134135136 LastLast
Results 1,996 to 2,010 of 2031
Like Tree161Likes

Thread: Pokémon Video Games General Chat Thread

Default Re: Pokémon Video Games General Chat Thread

I seriously doubt that gen 6 could be cut off because there is no technological reason to keep migration from being a possibility. It could possibly happne in gen 7+, but I still doubt it. There just isn't a reason to stop migration any time soon.
    sonic10158 likes this.
    My official Black 2 team.

Some days it's a good day to die. Other times it's just a good day to have breakfast.

Quote Originally Posted by farewell, friend View Post
    Has anyone here ever completed their dex? With or without cheating? I've never completed my dex once; the closest I got was in Platinum.
    Yes, I finally completed my Pokémon Pearl Pokédex, with Altaria as the last entry.

Oh, I'm not sure if anyone will actually read this, but it's still worth a shot. Ahem, I present you, the easiest way to evolve a Pokémon via full happiness (in my opinion).

Note: being rich will help

You will need:
    • x10 iron, zinc, protein etc (all stat boosting drinks)
    • x3 rare candies

Feed your Pokémon with the all 10 of each type of drink. The maximum you can give to a Pokémon is 10 anyway, but for some it may say 'It won't have any effect' before you use ip all 10.
    Then, when you've fed it all of the drinks, use a rare candy. 8% of the time, you'll have to feed it another. At the VERY VERY VERY maximum, all 3. Oh, and be aware that you're doing it at the right time of day, for example, Riolu evolves into Lucario when leveled up at full happiness during daytime.
    I really hoped this helped, since I figured this out a while ago but no-one had repeated a similar method, so I thought that I'll just do it instead.
    Last edited by Zeb; 30th August 2012 at 08:08 PM. Reason: merge
    Bring it on!
    It doesn't mean I'll win, but it's still worth a shot!

So, I'm up to the Elite Four in White right now.
    Yesterday I beat Shauntal, now I'm gonna go up against Marshal.

good gravy his conkeldurr is so frustrating to fight
    especially it's move "arm hammer"!

ugh!!

Hello, everyone. I'm looking forward to posting on the Bulbagarden Forums and obtaining information that will help me to become the best, for I am hoping to become the Pokemon World Champion! Best wishes(no pun intended) to all!

Anybody played FireRed lately?
    Last edited by Oswin; 3rd September 2012 at 11:40 AM.

Blog Entries

Follow Herbizarre on Tumblr Visit Herbizarre's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by n00b20078 View Post
    Hello, everyone. I'm looking forward to posting on the Bulbagarden Forums and obtaining information that will help me to become the best, for I am hoping to become the Pokemon World Champion! Best wishes(no pun intended) to all!

Anybody played FireRed lately?
    Yep, I completed the Sevii Islands quest and caught a decent Mewtwo (bad nature, but I only play competitive on simulators so it's okay). My team ?

Venusaur Lv62
    Fearow Lv63
    Vaporeon Lv63
    Hitmonlee Lv62
    Electabuzz Lv63
    Marowak Lv64 (@Thick Club)
    I support : BiologyShipping, GodzillaShipping, GreatRocketShipping, RebelShipping, TransceiverShipping, Fox X Krystal, Leon S. Kennedy X Ada Wong, Leon X Lucy Liberty, FalSam, LGMShipping and Escavalier x Lilligant. This signature image is the perfect place to name all the ships I support without wasting space on the signature, mwa ha ha !
    Click here to view a fanfic of my crossover OTP : Beastman (F-Zero) and Mars (Pokémon).

I'm a Biotic God. FEAR ME sonic10158's Avatar

After five months of constant work, I finally transferred all of my Pokémon DVDs to my iPad Classic I got back in July. It is only the first nine seasons because I am waiting until I get all of Sinnoh's seasons on DVD.

Over 400 episodes is only 50 GB. And I still have 60 GB left on the iPod.

Unfortunately there is a problem with my season 4 episodes so I will need to replace them when I get a replacement boxset of it.

Top game series: Pokémon, Mass Effect, Mario, Sonic, Batman Arkham, Ace Combat, Forza, GTA, Sly Cooper, etc

一級空手家! Water Max's Avatar Bulbanews Writer
    Blog Entries
    Follow Water Max On Twitter Add Water Max on Facebook
    Add Water Max on Linkedin Follow Water Max on Tumblr Visit Water Max's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by sonic10158 View Post
    After five months of constant work, I finally transferred all of my Pokémon DVDs to my iPad Classic I got back in July. It is only the first nine seasons because I am waiting until I get all of Sinnoh's seasons on DVD.

Unfortunately there is a problem with my season 4 episodes so I will need to replace them when I get a replacement boxset of it.
    Where did you get boxsets for seasons 3, 4 and 5? I live in the UK and I usually buy Region 1 DVDs of the Pokémon anime from Amazon.co.uk but I haven't seen Region 1 DVD boxsets of seasons 3, 4 and 5 on that site.
    Staff member of Bulbanews (Writer).
    Original Poster of the Kingdom of Pokémon [v1.5]-[v4].
    I've claimed Cacturne, Suicune, Hustle, Hydro Cannon and Gary.

Quote Originally Posted by Water Max View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sonic10158 View Post

Where did you get boxsets for seasons 3, 4 and 5? I live in the UK and I usually buy Region 1 DVDs of the Pokémon anime from Amazon.co.uk but I haven't seen Region 1 DVD boxsets of seasons 3, 4 and 5 on that site.
    I imported them from Australia, since Australia literally has every single season on DVD. They look like this:

And, if you get ALL of them, they look pretty on a shelf (this picture is NOT mine. I only have the first, second, third, and eighth seasons and Pokemon Chronicles, which is not pictured) :

Instead, for season 4, I got it in this boxset, which has ALL of Johto in it:

But, due to the way the discs are packaged, some of season 4's discs were scratched and my DVD ripper couldn't read it. Same with Season 5, but I had the Region 1 box set from many years ago, so I could rip those instead.
    Last edited by sonic10158; 10th November 2012 at 06:22 PM.

Top game series: Pokémon, Mass Effect, Mario, Sonic, Batman Arkham, Ace Combat, Forza, GTA, Sly Cooper, etc

So what are people's thoughts on this topic: Should there be an official Pokemon MMORPG by Nintendo and Gamefreak? Why or why not?

Magical Girl Shiny Celebi's Avatar Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

Junichi Masuda has said he's against the idea, so Im pretty sure it wont happen. I dont think Id want to be stuck at a computer to play Pokemon, I like the freedom of playing on a handheld,which I can take anywhere. this is also the reason why the main series isnt on a home console like the Wii, though that would be interesting to see.

Quote Originally Posted by Aquanova View Post
    Junichi Masuda has said he's against the idea, so Im pretty sure it wont happen. I dont think Id want to be stuck at a computer to play Pokemon, I like the freedom of playing on a handheld,which I can take anywhere. this is also the reason why the main series isnt on a home console like the Wii, though that would be interesting to see.
    I like your reasoning :) By the way do you think there could be a way for them to make a pokemon handheld MMORPG?

Magical Girl Shiny Celebi's Avatar Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

I dunno how that would work to be honest, Im not sure the handheld systems could support such a thing.
    sonic10158 likes this.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Aquanova View Post
    I dunno how that would work to be honest, Im not sure the handheld systems could support such a thing.
    Agree. MMORPGs eat up tons of space, need good hardware, and zippy internet to work well. Handhelds don't usually offer much in those aspects.

Also endless patches, ugh. That would really put a lot of stress on your handheld.

[sources: sig gif|avatar]

From Leyend to Myth Infinity Mk-II's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I recall reading up something that was like a "periodically online RPG".

You'd play offline, but the game world would be updated with online, including actions of other players.

... Which kinda is what Pokémon already does. But I guess it could do more with that? Though physical games don't have much room for that either...

[/overexposition]

Well, got a nice copy of New Super Mario Bros U, but no system yet...

Toys-R-Us is just now shipping my Wii U