* Saturday, May 8th 2010 - Seattle, WA
* Saturday, May 15th 2010 - San Francisco, CA
* Saturday, May 22nd 2010 - Phoenix, AZ
* Saturday, May 29th 2010 - Dallas, TX
* Saturday, June 5th 2010 - Atlanta, GA
* Saturday, June 12th 2010 - Newark, NJ
* Saturday, May 29th, 2010 - Birmingham, England
* Saturday, June 5th, 2010 - Cologne, Germany
* Saturday, June 12th, 2010 - Lyon, France
* Saturday, June 19th, 2010 - Madrid, Spain
* June 26th—28th 2010 - Indianapolis, IN
* August 14th and 15th 2010 - Kona, Hawaii
More information is on the site. But we pretty much know the rules by now. Also, it seems the Eevee distribution will be over normal Wireless, so available to spectators too.
For us Brits, they've increased the number of participants in the seniors division from 128 to 256. Top 4 go to Worlds, but 3rd and 4th place have to pay for transport and accommodation.