152 37.07%
  • No, wait till Gen 7

16 3.90%
  • No, i dont want r/s/e remakes

47 11.46%
Page 78 of 239 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088128178 ... LastLast
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 3582
Like Tree1414Likes

Thread: Pokémon Remake Discussion (Read First Post!)

Blog Entries

Default Re: Ruby and Sapphire Remake Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by immewnity View Post

via Dream World. Looks like a certain Space Center...

Do note that the center looked different in Emerald than in RS. Thus, it's still open to more change.
    The Dream World Space Centre looks a bit surreal and childish, but it could still change in colour scheme and shape. I think this is an obvious hint.
    I claimed the fabulous Burgh in the Official Claim-A-Character thread, and I claimed Quiver Dance in the Official Claim-A-Move thread.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Glaciate View Post
    The Dream World Space Centre looks a bit surreal and childish, but it could still change in colour scheme and shape. I think this is an obvious hint.
    Everything in the Dream World looks surreal and childish?

I'm not looking too much into that. Sure, Hoenn had a space-centre, but it was hardly the focal point of the games. If anything, I could see that being released with a promotion for other space-faring Pokemon like Deoxys and Jirachi, the only two Pokemon that caused people to pay attention to Mossdeep's space centre in the first place.

Also, the correct phrasing isn't "it looks like a certain space centre" but merely "it looks like a space centre" as the only thing they have in common is a rocket.

Devil Lobster Man Ranger Jack Walker's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit Ranger Jack Walker's Youtube Channel

The original Space Center in RS didn't evn have a visible Rocket I think. But thats unrelated.

Who am I? Joshawott's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries
    Follow Joshawott On Twitter
    Follow Joshawott on Tumblr Visit Joshawott's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Psystrike View Post

I'm not looking too much into that. Sure, Hoenn had a space-centre, but it was hardly the focal point of the games. If anything, I could see that being released with a promotion for other space-faring Pokemon like Deoxys and Jirachi, the only two Pokemon that caused people to pay attention to Mossdeep's space centre in the first place.

Also, the correct phrasing isn't "it looks like a certain space centre" but merely "it looks like a space centre" as the only thing they have in common is a rocket.
    Pfft, this is the fandom, it's our jobs to look too deep into things xD. For example:

You mentioned Jirachi and Deoxys...which games did they debut in? =3. Besides, we recently got a global Jirachi Wi-Fi distribution (If they were going to do a DW distribution for Tanabata this year...they missed their chance), and Deoxys via Guardian Signs last year.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Joshawott View Post
    Pfft, this is the fandom, it's our jobs to look too deep into things xD. For example:

You mentioned Jirachi and Deoxys...which games did they debut in? =3. Besides, we recently got a global Jirachi Wi-Fi distribution (If they were going to do a DW distribution for Tanabata this year...they missed their chance), and Deoxys via Guardian Signs last year.
    You say that like we don't get a distribution of each one during each generation. We got Deoxys from GameStop in early DP as well. They could easily do Jirachi again.

Who am I? Joshawott's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries
    Follow Joshawott On Twitter
    Follow Joshawott on Tumblr Visit Joshawott's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Purim View Post
    You say that like we don't get a distribution of each one during each generation. We got Deoxys from GameStop in early DP as well. They could easily do Jirachi again.
    Well, Japan and America got 2 Deoxys in Gen IV; Europe only got 1.

Seeing as both were given out late into Generation IV, I can see us getting other event Pokémon before we see them again.

I'm hoping we'll see Jirachi and Deoxys. Actually I hope to see all of the gen 3 Legendaries and Regigigas from Gen 4. I don't see them releasing Ho-Oh, Mew, or Lugia again though.

"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled Trainers should try to win with the Pokémon they love best". -Karen

"For every pokemon there is a purpose and a time when it can shine under the sun." -Blue1225

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Psystrike View Post

You're right. Everything in the Dream World looks surreal and childish. That's why it's called the Dream World.
    I claimed the fabulous Burgh in the Official Claim-A-Character thread, and I claimed Quiver Dance in the Official Claim-A-Move thread.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by eevee_lotion View Post
    Look I know gen VI will be on the 3DS and I'm prepared for that fact
    but for geneartion V remakes to be on the 3DS while the main games are on the DS it's just don't make any sense
    Okay, that's fantastic then! Just so you know, I never mentioned anything about Generation VI being on the 3DS. All I said was that if you can't afford it, then there's nothing you can do.

I don't see anything wrong with that. The DS is pretty much phased out and the current handheld is the 3DS. It actually doesn't make sense to keep creating games on an older outdated handheld system. Besides, the potential Ruby and Sapphire games would help to elevate the likely upcoming Generation VI games, rather than creating a new set of generation on an all-new handheld system with the worry that it wouldn't sell well.
    다시 니 품에 안기고 싶은 나
    dashi ni poome angigo shipeun na
    고개숙였어 입을 막아 버렸어
    gogaesookyeosseo ipeul maka beoryeosseo

아직아닌가봐 잊지 못했나봐
    ajikaningabwa itji mothaettnabwa
    내맘이 널 가슴이 널 놓치 못했나봐
    naemami neol gaseumi neol nohji mothaettnabwa
    그리웠었나봐 잡고 싶었나봐
    geuriweosseottnabwa japgo shipeottnabwa
    그날의 널 사랑한 널 보낼수가 없었나봐
    geunaleui neol saranghan neol bonaelsuga eopseottnabwa

Quote Originally Posted by βƹβƹ ɱɪɢηѻη View Post
    Okay, that's fantastic then! Just so you know, I never mentioned anything about Generation VI being on the 3DS. All I said was that if you can't afford it, then there's nothing you can do.

I don't see anything wrong with that. The DS is pretty much phased out and the current handheld is the 3DS. It actually doesn't make sense to keep creating games on an older outdated handheld system. Besides, the potential Ruby and Sapphire games would help to elevate the likely upcoming Generation VI games, rather than creating a new set of generation on an all-new handheld system with the worry that it wouldn't sell well.
    Can you just explain to me how are they gonna connect the two games?
    Tell me. Convince me.
    "Laws and principles are not for the times when there is no temptation: they are for such moments as this, when body and soul rise in mutiny against their rigour; stringent are they; inviolate they shall be. If at my individual convenience I might break them, what would be their worth??" - Charlotte Brontë ; Jane Eyre

Blog Entries

Can you just explain to me how are they gonna connect the two games?
    Tell me. Convince me.
    Using the same way Black/White connect with each other? Natsume's releasing a Harvest Moon game with a DS Version and a 3DS version, and I assume the two of those will be able to communicate. I can even use my 3DS to communicate with a DS both playing the DS Pokémon Games. Connectivity isn't the issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Purim View Post
    Using the same way Black/White connect with each other? Natsume's releasing a Harvest Moon game with a DS Version and a 3DS version, and I assume the two of those will be able to communicate. I can even use my 3DS to communicate with a DS both playing the DS Pokémon Games. Connectivity isn't the issue.
    NO. First you "assume" something which is not reliable.
    Also, referring to example you used, in this case, you're connecting the same game cards. Give me a PROOF that the 3DS game card can connect to a normal DS/DSi game card. That's what I asked for.
    Thank you!
    "Laws and principles are not for the times when there is no temptation: they are for such moments as this, when body and soul rise in mutiny against their rigour; stringent are they; inviolate they shall be. If at my individual convenience I might break them, what would be their worth??" - Charlotte Brontë ; Jane Eyre

Blog Entries

Also, referring to example you used, in this case, you're connecting the same game cards. Give me a PROOF that the 3DS game card can connect to a normal DS/DSi game card. That's what I asked for.
    Thank you!
    To put it simply, one doesn't exist yet. You're arguing that there's evidence of absence, since one doesn't exist. What we actually have here is absence of evidence:there's not one that communicates across the platforms because there's not one. But just because it hasn't been done yet doesn't mean it can't be done.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Joshawott View Post

Recent? Which one, I hardly pay attention to Jirachi distributions. As for Deoxys, that was Gen IV, though I'd personally prefer it if they distributed something with a hidden ability, but that's not really for this topic.
    Thank you!
    The mere fact that game cards, aside from the infrared on BW, are not what connects, but the systems they are on? Since both the DS and the 3DS are able to communicate with each other so harmoniously in both local wireless and Wifi, there is no reason, other than Game Freak's laziness, that a DS game cannot communicate with a 3DS game.

You say people assume that which is not reliable. What is more reliable then physical proof the DS and 3DS can communicate with each other? Really, you are the one denying a perfectly reliable assumption.
    Last edited by The Outrage; 7th September 2011 at 03:53 PM.

Blog Entries

Thank you!
    I have both a 3DS and a DSi and they comunicate perfectly the connecting thing isn't a issue at all... the DS is being phased out in favor for the 3DS all DS games work on it... so by logic if Grey and the r/s remakes are on the 3DS they shoud connect jusst fine to B/W
    Black: 4727-9836-9051
    White: 3396-7767-9032
    Platinum: 0003-5833-1618
    Soul Silver: 3138-3094-2458