• No, I'd prefer them in Gen 6

152 37.07%
  • No, wait till Gen 7

16 3.90%
  • No, i dont want r/s/e remakes

47 11.46%
Page 63 of 239 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573113163 ... LastLast
Like Tree1414Likes

Thread: Pokémon Remake Discussion (Read First Post!)

Who am I? Joshawott's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries
    Follow Joshawott On Twitter
    Follow Joshawott on Tumblr Visit Joshawott's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Ruby and Sapphire Remake Discussion (READ FIRST POST)

Nintendo 3DS receives a massive price drop worldwide, Australia included - Australian Nintendo News Source - Vooks - 3DS - Wii- DS

So GBA games on the 3DS Virtual Console is possible. Watch them merely port Ruby and Sapphire xD

Quote Originally Posted by sonic10158 View Post
    I wonder if the remakes will put Groudon and Kyogre back into the Cave of Origin, or have them be in the locations they were in on Pokemon Emerald
    For Ruby and Sapphire remakes, I'd say they'd be in the same location as those games.

Blog Entries

I love how they are actually pointing out that "worldwide" includes Australia, as if it's a different planet or something. I also love the fact that the 3DS now actually approaches (albeit very distantly) affordability, so that if a pokémon game comes out exclusively for it, I could consider upgrading.

remember me jda95's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Follow jda95 on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by apenpaap View Post
    I love how they are actually pointing out that "worldwide" includes Australia, as if it's a different planet or something.
    That's just because it's from an Australian website, and one of the few occasions where we don't get screwed over.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by apenpaap View Post
    I love how they are actually pointing out that "worldwide" includes Australia, as if it's a different planet or something. I also love the fact that the 3DS now actually approaches (albeit very distantly) affordability, so that if a pokémon game comes out exclusively for it, I could consider upgrading.
    We all know Australia is like, a second moon.

But anyways, this thread isn't about how Nintendo apparently screws Australia, let's get back to RS remakes xD

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Joshawott View Post
    So GBA games on the 3DS Virtual Console is possible. Watch them merely port Ruby and Sapphire xD
    This announcement came earlier than I had expected. Now I'm waiting to see if Yellow and Crystal will be re-released by the end of the franchise's 15th anniversary year, leading to ports of the Generation III games next year.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Joshawott View Post
    Nintendo 3DS receives a massive price drop worldwide, Australia included - Australian Nintendo News Source - Vooks - 3DS - Wii- DS

For Ruby and Sapphire remakes, I'd say they'd be in the same location as those games.
    I looked up the exchange rate, its still ridiculous how much the Australian price was, and currently is if everywhere else gets a price drop.

I don't mind if they port RSE personally, especially if they somehow manage a pal-park thing within the game itself.

Or if it means it opens it up to a sequel.
    Last edited by The Outrage; 28th July 2011 at 10:28 AM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Psystrike View Post
    I don't mind if they port RSE personally, especially if they somehow manage a pal-park thing within the game itself.
    Even though neither the PokéShifter nor the Relocator would be compatible with non-DS games, Mystery Gift could easily be the solution. The 3DS would be used as the source of the download, which in the case of Generation I/II ports would allow for IVs to be recalculated and for EVs to be reset, as well as for hidden abilities to be assigned. By the same token, Generation III Pokémon could also have their abilities be re-determined, since a direct transfer wouldn't be involved.

Mama, we all go to hell. TheCapsFan's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow TheCapsFan on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Silktree View Post
    This announcement came earlier than I had expected. Now I'm waiting to see if Yellow and Crystal will be re-released by the end of the franchise's 15th anniversary year, leading to ports of the Generation III games next year.
    Hopefully they will. I would love to play those games, since I never played Yellow and only got a taste of Crystal from my friend.

Blog Entries

Follow Baka-kun on Tumblr

If/When the R/S remakes are released, what would be the chances of events similar to the gen III events (Mystic Ticket, Old Sea Map, Aurora Ticket, and the Eon Ticket) happening?
    The moment man devoured the fruit of knowledge, he sealed his fate… Entrusting his future to the cards, man clings to a dim hope. Yet, the arcana is the means by which all is revealed. Beyond the beaten path lies the absolute end. It matters not who you are… Death awaits you - Nyx (Persona 3)
    <- banner by TheEroKing of animesuki forums.

remember me jda95's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Follow jda95 on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by FangJoker View Post
    If/When the R/S remakes are released, what would be the chances of events similar to the gen III events (Mystic Ticket, Old Sea Map, Aurora Ticket, and the Eon Ticket) happening?
    Somewhat likely, I guess, because it's not like any other events this gen have distributed those Pokémon...
    Thread Information

Smile Re: Ruby and Sapphire Remake Discussion (READ FIRST POST)

I am well aware that it is never going to happen, but I would very much like it if they incorporated the Orange Archipelago, one of my favorite regions. Like Hoenn, it is in the (sub-)tropics, so it kind of fits.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dawn101 View Post
    I am well aware that it is never going to happen, but I would very much like it if they incorporated the Orange Archipelago, one of my favorite regions. Like Hoenn, it is in the (sub-)tropics, so it kind of fits.
    Orange Archipelago is only anime cannon and filler at that.... besides I think the Sevi Islands were supposed to be the game counterpart of the Orange Archipelago. I hope we get items like the Old Sea Map or the Aurora Ticket though since I never actually had a legit Mew in any of my games. I Think they should make something of the Mossdeep Space Center though maybe an event that has to deal with taking the Space Shuttle to battle Deoxys or something?

Blog Entries

It would be nice if they referenced the Space Shuttle rumours, like they did with the truck in FRLG. Probably giving you a rare item once it hits 100?

I'm a Biotic God. FEAR ME sonic10158's Avatar

mount chimney would be a cool place for Heatran

Blog Entries

I doubt they'd pass up the chance to make millions by remaking R/S it would make way more then just porting it... And I think according to a map the Orange Archipelago is south of the Sevii Islands with New Island between them and they're was a episode in Chronicles that was set in the Sevii Islands...