Pokémon Remake Discussion (Read First Post!) - Page 183

View Poll Results: When would you like R/S/E Remakes

Voters
410. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, this generation

    195 47.56%
  • No, I'd prefer them in Gen 6

    152 37.07%
  • No, wait till Gen 7

    16 3.90%
  • No, i dont want r/s/e remakes

    47 11.46%
Page 183 of 239 FirstFirst ... 83133173181182183184185193233 ... LastLast
Results 2,731 to 2,745 of 3582
Like Tree1414Likes

Thread: Pokémon Remake Discussion (Read First Post!)

  1. #2731
    We all change The_Doctor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    On the internetz
    Posts
    1,037

    Default Re: Pokémon Remake Discussion (Read First Post!)

    Quote Originally Posted by Regiruler View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fighting Misty View Post
    I think we'll be seeing Hoenn remakes in 2014. Seems very likely to me.
    I disagree. I think mid-2015 is a more likely time for them to be released, if the patterns of Gen III and IV are anything to go by. Or they could do it after Z/X2Y2/XYXX/whatever, similar to how it was done Gen IV.
    I think we've all learned in the last couple years or so that the patterns of previous generations have been thrown out the window pretty much. Past patterns hardly mean anything.

  2. #2732
    Registered User Totophile's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    88

    Default Re: Pokémon Remake Discussion (Read First Post!)

    Hey guys I have 2 pieces of evidence that isn't "Oh look thats blue and thats red!"

    Idk if this has been stated but I am not reading all those pages.
    Anywho...

    Prof. birch specializes in Habitat of pokémon. We just so happen to get a habitat feature in the BW2 pokédex. Perhaps Prof. birch helped with it?

    There are 2 people in Iccirus City replacing the Rocket Grunts, these are 1 former Team Magma and 1 former Team Aqua. Pretty interesting.

    Lets face it, the DS Lite will one day go extinct so a RSE is almost nessecary now. Then, we'd have every region playable on the 3ds. Or, you know, they could put RSE on the e-shop.

  3. #2733
    Doc Octillery FTW VeggiePopper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Silent Bridge
    Posts
    4,489
    Blog Entries
    1
    Follow VeggiePopper On Twitter

    Default Re: Pokémon Remake Discussion (Read First Post!)

    Quote Originally Posted by Totophile View Post
    Hey guys I have 2 pieces of evidence that isn't "Oh look thats blue and thats red!"

    Idk if this has been stated but I am not reading all those pages.
    Anywho...

    Prof. birch specializes in Habitat of pokémon. We just so happen to get a habitat feature in the BW2 pokédex. Perhaps Prof. birch helped with it?


    There are 2 people in Iccirus City replacing the Rocket Grunts, these are 1 former Team Magma and 1 former Team Aqua. Pretty interesting.

    Lets face it, the DS Lite will one day go extinct so a RSE is almost nessecary now. Then, we'd have every region playable on the 3ds. Or, you know, they could put RSE on the e-shop.

    Except that Gen V is over and with Gen VI announced, the DS is already extinct. If RSE remakes come soon, they will be for Gen VI, and thus, related to XY, not to BW/B2W2.


    Pt: 5285 3562 3697- Veggie
    SS: 5156 5108 0540- Dany
    B1: 0175 8413 2944- Popper
    B2: 1163 7552 4502- Jonatan
    3DS: 1418-6718-4136

  4. #2734
    Registered User Totophile's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    88

    Default Re: Pokémon Remake Discussion (Read First Post!)

    Quote Originally Posted by VeggiePopper View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Totophile View Post
    Hey guys I have 2 pieces of evidence that isn't "Oh look thats blue and thats red!"

    Idk if this has been stated but I am not reading all those pages.
    Anywho...

    Prof. birch specializes in Habitat of pokémon. We just so happen to get a habitat feature in the BW2 pokédex. Perhaps Prof. birch helped with it?


    There are 2 people in Iccirus City replacing the Rocket Grunts, these are 1 former Team Magma and 1 former Team Aqua. Pretty interesting.

    Lets face it, the DS Lite will one day go extinct so a RSE is almost nessecary now. Then, we'd have every region playable on the 3ds. Or, you know, they could put RSE on the e-shop.

    Except that Gen V is over and with Gen VI announced, the DS is already extinct. If RSE remakes come soon, they will be for Gen VI, and thus, related to XY, not to BW/B2W2.
    Well, the hints didn't have to be toward a Gen 5 game, they could of been hinting something towards the next generation, or they decided to throw in a lot of hints deliberately to throw us off.
    Yato likes this.

  5. #2735
    is back for 2014 S.S. Shadow Minun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Cheaters anywhere
    Posts
    872
    Blog Entries
    18
    Follow S.S. Shadow Minun On Twitter Add S.S. Shadow Minun on Facebook
    Visit S.S. Shadow Minun's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Pokémon Remake Discussion (Read First Post!)

    Quote Originally Posted by Reila View Post
    Perhaps they will release the remakes in 2014?

    2013 - XY
    2014 - RS remakes
    2015 - X2Y2 or Z or whatever.
    I think RS remakes will be in 2014, 12 years after the original RS release. FRLG was released 8 years after RBGY was released, and HGSS was released 10 years after GS.

  6. #2736
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,327
    Blog Entries
    41

    Default Re: Pokémon Remake Discussion (Read First Post!)

    Quote Originally Posted by Ivysaur View Post
    Several months ago, the staff made the decision to ban speculation on Ruby and Sapphire remakes. This was in response to the mass, circular flamewars that the original thread produced, as well as the lack of any solid, concrete proof either for or against remakes. We're giving you guys a second chance. Also, due to the large increase in discussion of hopes for other games in the series to be remade, the decision has been made to expand the thread to remakes of all non-Generation IV and Generation V games. However, there are some strict rules that must be followed:

    Keep these rules in mind:

    • Respect other users and their opinion, do not participate in flamewars, and keep discussions civil.
    • Comments that merely state whether or not one wants remakes are considered spam.
    • For the purpose of the discussion, discussion on the validity of remakes is a no-no. Assume that all remakes are going to happen and discuss what new features you would like to see et cetera.
    • Discussion of remakes of games from Generation IV (Diamond/Pearl/Platinum/HeartGold/SoulSilver) and Generation V (Black/White) are a no-no
    • Do not address rulebreakers yourself. Report them.


    Failure to comply with these rules will result in spam, or potentially flaming/trolling infractions. Repeated offenders will be dealt with severely. And if these rules are broken enough times, the ban will be reinstated.
    Ahh ,
    I don't know if this against the rule or not but I want a Remake of ''Pokemon Yellow version'' .
    Which is from Generation I.
    It because Pokemon Yellow was based upon the anime unlike other game.
    So this remake can answer a lot of question about current Kento in Anime .
    Like-

    -Who's the E4 champion of Kento League ?

    -If Lance & Bruno move to Jotho Champion League then who are the other E4 member beside Agatha & Prima ?

    -Who's the current Viradian city gym leader after Giovanni if Gary doesn't take the position ?

    Etc etc !!!

  7. #2737
    Magical Girl Shiny Celebi's Avatar Super Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Genderless
    Posts
    21,981
    Blog Entries
    199
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

    Default Re: Pokémon Remake Discussion (Read First Post!)

    A Yellow Remake might not exactly answer those questions because it would simply be the original game remade for the 3DS, there might be a few characters from other regions in games like how Steven Stone appeared in HGSS and Cynthia for the Sinjoh Ruins event,and maybe some new areas added in, but most things would remain the same as Yellow version if it were to happen.

  8. #2738
    A Big Wave in Fighting Season's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Hoenn ☆
    Posts
    250
    Follow Season On Twitter Add Season on Facebook

    Default Re: Pokémon Remake Discussion (Read First Post!)

    Hoenn has so much potential in 3D, with all those Watery Routes and with it being a Tropical region it would just be a dream to see in today's graphics.

    Also, X and Y haven't even been finalized in terms of graphics so it can only improve from here on out and based on what I've seen so far, I'm really impressed with the 3DS graphics so I can only imagine how much I would admire Hoenn in those graphics.

    With X & Y being the first released for 3DS, that puts Remakes in a better position because now, these games can act as testing grounds and for any problems that occur they can sort them out for any future releases on the 3DS.

    I'd give it until 2014/15 before OR after we've had the "third" game for X & Y assuming there is one but if they move onto Generation VII without any remakes, I wouldn't hold out much hope. I know it's jumping ahead but now that we've moved onto the 3DS it's impossible to migrate from RSE to what will be the current games.

    Anyway I'm more focused on learning about new information on X and Y right now.
    Owain likes this.

  9. #2739
    We all change The_Doctor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    On the internetz
    Posts
    1,037

    Default Re: Pokémon Remake Discussion (Read First Post!)

    I'm predicting that Gen III remakes will be released between October 2014 and April 2015.

  10. #2740
    Registered User Mamasoftshellturtle's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Johtoenn
    Posts
    337
    Blog Entries
    10
    Add Mamasoftshellturtle on Facebook
    Visit Mamasoftshellturtle's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Pokémon Remake Discussion (Read First Post!)

    I guess since pokemon Y and X will be coming out in October, instead of the usual plan of releasing remakes a year after, like Platinum to HGSS, it seems likely that they will release the RSE remakes a year or 2 after the XY release, which would be in 2014 or 2015. Especially since GameFreak released BW just before the 3DS came out. So instead of speeding things up and making a sucky RSE remake on the DS after releasing BW2, they can take their time and make a beautifully created RSE remake in 3D. I'm crossing my fingers for this =D
    Amyda Nakornsrithammarajensis

  11. #2741
    ポケモン Tsutarja's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    3,346
    Blog Entries
    564

    Follow Tsutarja on Tumblr

    Default Re: Pokémon Remake Discussion (Read First Post!)

    I could easily see a remake of R/S/E coming out in 2014 which would mark the 10th anniversary of gen 3 (as Emerald was released in 2004). Plus, all those who possibly complained about RSE not being the big announcement on January 8th should be happy because I'm pretty certain that the remake will have even better, more improved graphics than Pokémon X & Y.

  12. #2742
    Registered User The Outrage's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    12,170
    Blog Entries
    951

    Default Re: Pokémon Remake Discussion (Read First Post!)

    Emerald's release date isn't the start of Gen III, so its not the 10th anniversary.

  13. #2743
    ポケモン Tsutarja's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    3,346
    Blog Entries
    564

    Follow Tsutarja on Tumblr

    Default Re: Pokémon Remake Discussion (Read First Post!)

    Quote Originally Posted by The Outrage View Post
    Emerald's release date isn't the start of Gen III, so its not the 10th anniversary.
    Though it would be the 10th anniversary of Pokémon Emerald which is still a part of gen 3.

  14. #2744
    Registered User The Outrage's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    12,170
    Blog Entries
    951

    Default Re: Pokémon Remake Discussion (Read First Post!)

    Quote Originally Posted by Tsutarja View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Outrage View Post
    Emerald's release date isn't the start of Gen III, so its not the 10th anniversary.
    Though it would be the 10th anniversary of Pokémon Emerald which is still a part of gen 3.
    But it isn't the 10th anniversary of Gen III, its the 10th anniversary of Emerald. Just because it's still Gen III and you insist its the 10th anniversary, it doesn't change the objective fact that the actual 10th anniversary of Gen III's start has come and gone. You can keep looking at ways to change the number to make yourself feel better, but the objective reality doesn't change. Once Emerald's come and gone, you can even make the argument that "well, since games are being released internationally now, Emerald's international release was in 2005, so 2015 is the 10th anniversary" but it doesn't make it any more true.

    I'm not saying it won't happen, but what I am saying is to stop manipulating facts to suit your viewpoint.
    The_Doctor likes this.

  15. #2745
    ポケモン Tsutarja's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    3,346
    Blog Entries
    564

    Follow Tsutarja on Tumblr

    Default Re: Pokémon Remake Discussion (Read First Post!)

    Quote Originally Posted by The Outrage View Post
    But it isn't the 10th anniversary of Gen III, its the 10th anniversary of Emerald. Just because it's still Gen III and you insist its the 10th anniversary, it doesn't change the objective fact that the actual 10th anniversary of Gen III's start has come and gone. You can keep looking at ways to change the number to make yourself feel better, but the objective reality doesn't change.
    Um, it still is the 10th anniversary of Pokémon Emerald, the last main game of the third generation and if GF want, they will release the remakes on that anniversary since it would still be fitting (since Emerald is the main game that concluded gen III). Also, pretty much like HG/SS contained elements from Crystal, these remakes could contain extra elements from Pokémon Emerald. It doesn't really matter what you think or what I think, to be honest.

    Whether it's the actual 10th anniversary or not, it's Gamefreak who decide when the games get released.

    Quote Originally Posted by The Outrage View Post
    I'm not saying it won't happen, but what I am saying is to stop manipulating facts to suit your viewpoint.
    I'm only expressing my opinion. I don't know when Gamefreak will release remakes and even if they will release them, I'm just saying why I think the next year would be a suitable year for the release of remakes (if they happen). I would appreciate it if you were a bit less rude as there is no need for any unnecessary conflict.
    The_Doctor likes this.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •