152 37.07%
  • No, wait till Gen 7

16 3.90%
  • No, i dont want r/s/e remakes

47 11.46%
Page 182 of 239 FirstFirst ... 82132172180181182183184192232 ... LastLast
Results 2,716 to 2,730 of 3582
Like Tree1414Likes

Thread: Pokémon Remake Discussion (Read First Post!)

Bow before me, bitches! SammyW27's Avatar
    Add SammyW27 on Facebook
    Visit SammyW27's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Pokémon Remake Discussion (Read First Post!)

Unfortunately, it's looking like they won't happen and Generation 3's 10th Annversiary will be regulated to mere distribution events XP

I don't get it. You think as well received as the other remakes were, ones for Gen 3 just seemed like a no brainer. What's UP with that
    Last edited by SammyW27; 7th January 2013 at 05:13 PM.
    Being a fan means being unashamed of what you like, no matter what anyone else says

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by H-con View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Blueberry View Post
    the DS isn't THAT outdated so that they can't release a new game for it. Until tomorrow, all of our guess are just... guesses.
    Remember who is holding the Direct, it's Iwata (well, probably Masuda as well). Now tell me, is sounds rather odd that the man that wants Gamefreak over to the 3DS is holding a conference for new DS games for one of their most popular franchises in 2013. If that sounds like a reasonable guess, then please do elaborate on it, because I certainly can't wrap my head around it.
    *facepalm* I don't have any explanation for it. It's just guessing. I know anything I say could look stupid and all - but nobody knows what exactly they'd be releasing. Nobody's 100% sure that the games will be on the DS, 3DS, Wii, WiiU - NOBODY KNOWS.

Well it's safe to say that RS remakes won't be in Gen 5 or on the DS haha :D
    sonic10158 likes this.

追放されたバカ

Visit Fennekin's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by The_Doctor View Post
    What's so funny about that?

Magical Girl Shiny Celebi's Avatar Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

Hoenn is full 3D will probably be quite awesome, Im not dissapointed that any remakes won't be on the DS. I also can't wait to see what new features will be included. Maybe secret bases and Record Mixing will be done via Streetpass and such.
    Enzap, P0kelegend, Yato and 1 others like this.

smile Enzap's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Follow Enzap on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Aquanova View Post
    Hoenn is full 3D will probably be quite awesome, Im not dissapointed that any remakes won't be on the DS. I also can't wait to see what new features will be included. Maybe secret bases and Record Mixing will be done via Streetpass and such.
    This is pretty much my opinion. At first I was like "Oh darn, no Hoenn remakes." But after about 5 seconds through the trailer I was like "Wait... I WANT TO SEE HOENN LIKE THIS!!!" This generation just makes me more pumped for remakes. :D
    Yato likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Fennekin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Doctor View Post
    What's so funny about that?
    Nothing really, just that the argument is over :D No chance anymore obviously. I wonder if they will end up being in Gen 6? If so, can't wait to see Hoenn totally redone in a 3D landscape 0_0 wow
    Yato and sonic10158 like this.

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Enzap View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquanova View Post
    This is pretty much my opinion. At first I was like "Oh darn, no Hoenn remakes." But after about 5 seconds through the trailer I was like "Wait... I WANT TO SEE HOENN LIKE THIS!!!" This generation just makes me more pumped for remakes. :D
    Absolutely!! Now that Generation 6 is scheduled to be released, there will be - with high hopes - RSE remakes in 2014 or 2015 for the 3DS. I would love to see the Hoenn region in 3D - they have so much nature!!

The large harbors, the volcanic mountain, the underwater routes, mosses around the bay, and the tree houses!!

And best of all - THE EPIC WEATHER TRIO ARC. Seriously, Hoenn will show - without a doubt - the best weather effects in 3D. With Groudon vs Kyogre - the transition between Drought and Drizzle will be epic. Like, all there's severe sunlight and the plants are all drying out - and then there's too much rain that lakes and rivers practically flood certain areas, making it inaccessible without Surf. Also, with Hoenn having a lot of water - we could have actual waves the make it more tricky to surf.

And then there's the space center - and the Safari Zone! OMG Hoenn will probably be able to use the 3D graphics to its fullest potential.

Blog Entries

Oh man..... Just had a nostalgia rush simply thinking about the secret bases in a 3D environment.

Oooo..... Now I'm picturing Fortree City like in that shot from the XY trailer where the character is swinging on vines....

Yeah, Hoenn would be awesome in 3D! I hope they do get something out later on!

Registered User The Fighting Misty's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I think we'll be seeing Hoenn remakes in 2014. Seems very likely to me.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Fighting Misty View Post
    I disagree. I think mid-2015 is a more likely time for them to be released, if the patterns of Gen III and IV are anything to go by. Or they could do it after Z/X2Y2/XYXX/whatever, similar to how it was done Gen IV.

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Regiruler View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fighting Misty View Post
    I disagree. I think mid-2015 is a more likely time for them to be released, if the patterns of Gen III and IV are anything to go by. Or they could do it after Z/X2Y2/XYXX/whatever, similar to how it was done Gen IV.
    Whatever year - it doesn't matter. Hoenn will definitely shower us with brilliant 3D effects of nature and weather.

BTW, if I remember correctly, there was a beach south to Slateport City. It would be awesome if they remade it into something like Miami beach with people in swimsuits and surfing XDD with da ladies sun-tanning

Blog Entries

Perhaps they will release the remakes in 2014?

2013 - XY
    2014 - RS remakes
    2015 - X2Y2 or Z or whatever.

We may not even get a new game next year if we go by the fact they never seem to release a new game the year after a new generation is released.
    VeggiePopper likes this.

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by P0kelegend View Post
    We may not even get a new game next year if we go by the fact they never seem to release a new game the year after a new generation is released.
    I think BW was first released in 2010 Fall in Japan, and B2W2 in 2012 Summer. So it was less than two years. If we go by the North American release, it was 2011 for BW and 2012 for B2W2, so it was moree or less a year or so. Since Gen 6 is released in 2013 Fall, we could get RSE remakes in 2014 December or 2015 January in the earliest.