152 37.07%
  • No, wait till Gen 7

16 3.90%
  • No, i dont want r/s/e remakes

47 11.46%
Page 180 of 239 FirstFirst ... 80130170178179180181182190230 ... LastLast
Results 2,686 to 2,700 of 3582
Like Tree1414Likes

Thread: Pokémon Remake Discussion (Read First Post!)

El_
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokémon Remake Discussion (Read First Post!)

Quote Originally Posted by Anser View Post
    I say no formes for anyone. I hate that concept. I find it ridiculous and annoying.
    Seconded. While I don't necessarily hate the concept of formes, there is absolutely NO reason whatsoever for any of the Hoenn legends to receive an alternate forme.

Last thing I need to hear is that Groudon/Kyogre suddenly became weaker after their "initial" confrontation and receive some super power'd formes along with Rayquaza... its really not needed, GameFreak can handle legends in different ways other than new formes.

N set by smalllady
    Ideals/Truth

Quote Originally Posted by El_ View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Anser View Post
    I say no formes for anyone. I hate that concept. I find it ridiculous and annoying.
    Seconded. While I don't necessarily hate the concept of formes, there is absolutely NO reason whatsoever for any of the Hoenn legends to receive an alternate forme.

Last thing I need to hear is that Groudon/Kyogre suddenly became weaker after their "initial" confrontation and receive some super power'd formes along with Rayquaza... its really not needed, GameFreak can handle legends in different ways other than new formes.
    It's just a cheap way to create some sort of evolutions for legendaries, making them even more overpowered and unfair than they already are. That's why I hate the concept.

Blog Entries

After B2/W2, I think most of us are sick of formes. I'd rather not see any formes in Gen VI, to be honest.

Claims: , , Turboblaze, Fusion Flare ➝ icon/banner ★ pixiv

I'm a Biotic God. FEAR ME sonic10158's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Outrage View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sonic10158 View Post

I agree, but I think it would be too radical of a change to happen
    Jasmine has been explicitly stated to have changed her type specialty when her Onix evolved to Steelix. It's not like the idea came from nowhere.
    Like @VeggiePopper said, this is a remake discussion, so I'm thinking in terms of a remake. A remake (not a sequel or prequel) with that kind of change would be too radical as it would retcon what RSE did (as VeggiePopper said)
    VeggiePopper likes this.

Top game series: Pokémon, Mass Effect, Mario, Sonic, Batman Arkham, Ace Combat, Forza, GTA, Sly Cooper, etc

Quote Originally Posted by Garland View Post
    With the combination of B2/W2 and the Dream Radar... there are some missing legendary Pokemon (not including events) Maybe we will see them in the next set of games.

I
    Mewtwo
    Legendary Birds

II
    Legendary Beasts

III
    Weather Trio
    All of the above can be Poke Transferred from HGSS.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by smalllady View Post
    After B2/W2, I think most of us are sick of formes. I'd rather not see any formes in Gen VI, to be honest.
    The only forme I have an issue with is Keledo (seriously why did he get one?) The Kami's T-formes are badass and Kyurem's formes make sense... I'm fine with formes as long as they aren't like Keledo's...
    Black: 4727-9836-9051
    White: 3396-7767-9032
    Platinum: 0003-5833-1618
    Soul Silver: 3138-3094-2458

THIS. IS. SEMPITERNAL. Branellope's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Branellope On Twitter Add Branellope on Facebook
    Follow Branellope on Tumblr Visit Branellope's Youtube Channel

1. Yeah Deoxys should just have physical form then special form. I actually forgot its forms covered phys and sp.
    2. For the same reason Candice has a Medicham.

[SIZE=5]Check this wicked Pokémon battle AND this EPIC PR video.[SIZE]

I claimed Noivern omg <3

"A good trainer wins despite hinderances" - Serebii
    "I can't drown my demons, they know how to swim" - Bring Me The Horizon - Can You Feel My Heart

Got dat Kalos swag Sir Fabulous's Avatar
    Blog Entries

For the remakes, how about this:

-Evolutions of Gen III Pokemon introduced in Gen IV appear. All of the possibilities are Dusknoir, Froslass, Roserade, Probopass, Gallade. While we're at it, throw Chingling in there as well.
    -Steven as champion, but when you go back to rematch him, Wallace is there instead, having just earned the position of champ. Steven can be rematched in Meteor Falls instead.
    -Brendan/May to battle at least one more time after Lilycove City.
    -Rematches against important characters to include Gen IV and V Pokemon.
    -The Frontier Brains to use two of their old Pokemon and a Pokemon from Gen V.
    -Make the Scorched Slab have a purpose besides getting Sunny Day, like putting Heatran there or something.
    -Use most of the encounter rates from Emerald.
    -Since some of the Gym Leaders likely will not have the same TM handouts if their original TM is replaced, give all of them new ones.
    I have claimed: Staraptor (01/12/13), Shiny Stone (02/12/13), and Limber (02/12/13).

Follow Season On Twitter Add Season on Facebook

There are many reasons to support Ruby & Sapphire Remakes and then there are reasons against them but I won't go into that.

I personally would love these Remakes as soon as possible but I would happily wait out a couple of years for them to be rendered on to the 3DS to have more of an enjoyable experience rather than having them rushed to see out Generation V because I think it's obvious that if these games were to fall under Generation V then they would be on the Nintendo DS since I doubt Game Freak would jump to a completely new handheld within the same Generation.

It's becoming increasingly difficult for more modern players to transfer Pokemon from Generation III (Specifically R/S/E) to the later games such as BW/B2W2 with the introduction of the 3DS. For those who have Nintendo DS systems it's no problem, but they are becoming dominated by the current handheld which is in fact the 3DS which no longer supports a GBA Dual slot thus making it impossible to transfer Pokemon from Gen III > Gen V.

The way I see it will be getting the first set of games to make up Generation VI which would be for the 3DS undoubtedly then a couple of years later the Ruby & Sapphire Remakes will crop up since most players will have moved from the DS to the 3DS and Hoenn will be pretty much outdated in every concept.

The Science Overlord carboncopy's Avatar

RSEmakes will come eventually, in gen 5 or 6. It's all due to money. We all know that these remakes will generate tons of cash. Why would any company shy away from such a nice opportunity.

KYOGRE ! THE GOD OF THE SEA ! THE SLUMBERING GIANT !
    Did you Know that there is a Protein Called Pikachurin, As this Protien is Supposed to Be As Fast And Nimble As Pikachu ?
    For More Cool Science Facts Click Here.

Visit szmty's Youtube Channel

It should happen.
    Of course I'd prefer it to happen soon, but as it seems that what is coming is the next generation (although I disagree because I think it's too early), I guess that we would be getting them until a couple of years more. And yeah, that's kinda frustrating. Maybe there could be remakes for Emerald's 10th anniversary X(
    EDIT: After thinking and seeing what people say here and outside, I hope they release remakes/sequels to Hoenn pretty soon. I will not get so hyped however, until anything gets confirmed, either about a next generation or remakes.
    Last edited by szmty; 5th January 2013 at 08:10 PM.

Follow Season On Twitter Add Season on Facebook

It would be beneficial to have them commence in the Generation VI for graphics, gameplay, connectivity etc.

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

Maybe - JUST MAYBE - they could remake the Hoenn region as the first Generation 6 games? It's not entirely impossible. We don't need to go through all that Aqua vs Magma storyline, and we don't need to have the same starters, characters, facilities etc as exactly as they were previously. The Hoenn region could be based years after the RSE plot, with new player characters. Brendan and May could be later battle-able like Red in post-game.

Some of the gym leaders will still be gym leaders, others could retire - like Wattson who was fairly old in the RSE games. Some of the cities or towns could have undergone changes - like Mt. Chimney exploded or Sootopolis got submerged. Fortree could have prospered into a forest maze.

As for the E4, I guess none of them would need replacing (Drake could still be there as the formidable elder). However, I'm still not sure who should be the Champion. Maybe Wally COULD be the champion. Steven could be the CEO of Devon who travels around the region a lot (and showers you with Devon products everywhere), and Wallace could be the Contest Judge or something (if they ever bring back Contests).

Just my thinking

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Blueberry View Post
    Maybe - JUST MAYBE - they could remake the Hoenn region as the first Generation 6 games?
    The first games for the 3DS will not be remakes.
    S.S. Shadow Minun likes this.

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by YamiiDenryuu View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Blueberry View Post
    Maybe - JUST MAYBE - they could remake the Hoenn region as the first Generation 6 games?
    The first games for the 3DS will not be remakes.
    XDD they only revealed there's going to be a new pokemon game for 3DS - they haven't revealed if it's going to be the main series or not. Also, they could stick with the DS for one more year.