152 37.07%
  • No, wait till Gen 7

16 3.90%
  • No, i dont want r/s/e remakes

47 11.46%
Page 179 of 239 FirstFirst ... 79129169177178179180181189229 ... LastLast
Results 2,671 to 2,685 of 3582
Like Tree1414Likes

Thread: Pokémon Remake Discussion (Read First Post!)

Default Re: Pokémon Remake Discussion (Read First Post!)

Gamefreak should definitely remake the Pokemon TCG videogames on gameboy color for the 3DS!!!! This would be awesome!! Especially since they could incorporate so many 3D elements of the Nintendo 3DS to the game, as well as the current TCG metagame and pokemon from all the generations up to gen 6!!! (By then they probably would have moved on to gen 6)

THIS. IS. SEMPITERNAL. Branellope's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Branellope On Twitter Add Branellope on Facebook
    Follow Branellope on Tumblr Visit Branellope's Youtube Channel

Pokemon TCGO as eShop titles for 3DS AND Wii U. Once you buy one, the other one automatically downloads because Nintendo Network IDs SHOULD SYNC BETWEEN TWO CONSOLES.
    Using NFC technology will mean that any Pokemon card in the current rotation should work when you place it onto the Game Pad. 3DS should use AR. Another thing, there should be a Club Nintendo code where every Pokemon card you get in-game you can input the code in Club Nintendo and have that card in the stars catalogue for free first time.
    There is way too much potential for this.

Now, RS remakes. Even though they're 2-3 years away, we can still speculate.
    First thing's first - Streepass.
    Your Battle Frontier records (it WILL be back) can be swapped via Streetpass. To be honest, record mixing in general should come back, using Spotpass to download any data when someone on your 3DS friend list uses Game Sync.
    Oh yeah, Trade Box is another feature I want, where you put 30 Pokemon you want to trade in a special box. Using it, up to 3 random Pokemon in the box can be traded with another equal amount of random Pokemon in someone else's box. Tbh I reckon this will just be in the main Gen VI games anyway.
    Now, trainer rosters. Check this out.

Wally's Victory Road battle (if you chose Brendan)
    -Roserade lv40
    -Altaria lv40
    -Delcatty lv40
    -Gardevoir lv42

Wally's Victory Road battle (if you chose May)
    -Roserade lv40
    -Probopass lv40
    -Delcatty lv40
    -Gallade lv42

Now for gym rosters

Rematches!

Now finally, gyms and gym rematches

Finally, the Castform you get should be at lv30, and Steven's Beldum should have its DW ability.
    Right, I'm done.
    The_Doctor likes this.

[SIZE=5]Check this wicked Pokémon battle AND this EPIC PR video.[SIZE]

I claimed Noivern omg <3

"A good trainer wins despite hinderances" - Serebii
    "I can't drown my demons, they know how to swim" - Bring Me The Horizon - Can You Feel My Heart

Blog Entries

I demand these things:

Regigigas and other regis found NOT by braile, instead, you use the codes from the Pokemon website, or by AR.

Jirachi's new rival, i call it Genosichi (or something about Genoisis like that) to be appear via Wi-Fi or EB games/gamestop event

Taz is a dark gym leader (dark type) for the 7th in Ruby, Liz is a ghost gym leader in Sapphire. I NEED AT LEAST FUKING DARK TYPE GYM LEADERS, OMFG!!!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SquadalaGuy View Post
    I demand these things:

Regigigas and other regis found NOT by braile, instead, you use the codes from the Pokemon website, or by AR.

Jirachi's new rival, i call it Genosichi (or something about Genoisis like that) to be appear via Wi-Fi or EB games/gamestop event

Taz is a dark gym leader (dark type) for the 7th in Ruby, Liz is a ghost gym leader in Sapphire. I NEED AT LEAST FUKING DARK TYPE GYM LEADERS, OMFG!!!
    Regigigas will probably be in it. But, the Regis will be found the same way.

You mean Genesect? That's not Jirachi's rival, but I can imagine it being given out during Gen VI.

Who's Taz? If you mean Tate, then no. Just no. They've never changed a Gym Leader's type in a remake and never will. Although having Tate in Ruby and Liza in Sapphire is interesting, it'll still never happen.

I claimed Noivern omg <3

"I can't drown my demons, they know how to swim" - Bring Me The Horizon - Can You Feel My Heart

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by skaraflame View Post
    Who's Taz? If you mean Tate, then no. Just no. They've never changed a Gym Leader's type in a remake and never will. Although having Tate in Ruby and Liza in Sapphire is interesting, it'll still never happen.
    I don't think "they've never done this before" is really a valid argument anymore.
    sonic10158 and The_Doctor like this.

I'm a Biotic God. FEAR ME sonic10158's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by YamiiDenryuu View Post
    I don't think "they've never done this before" is really a valid argument anymore.
    I agree, but I think it would be too radical of a change to happen

Top game series: Pokémon, Mass Effect, Mario, Sonic, Batman Arkham, Ace Combat, Forza, GTA, Sly Cooper, etc

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SquadalaGuy View Post
    I demand these things:

Regigigas will probably be in it. But, the Regis will be found the same way.

You mean Genesect? That's not Jirachi's rival, but I can imagine it being given out during Gen VI.

What i mean for Jirachi's rival is THAT IS NOT GENESCET. It's a new pokemon (legendary) and it's name has something to do with genoisis (aka killing allies or such) and it's a completely new pokemon. Plus, i thought of a forme for Jirachi (an angel-like forme) and for the new legendary (more devil-soul-sucker like.)

And for Gen VI, COMPLAINT ALL THE DARK GYM LEADERS!!!! ALL THE COMPLAINTS! (holds a stick and makes a meme-like face)

I'm a Biotic God. FEAR ME sonic10158's Avatar

I hate the idea of adding a new Pokémon mid-generation. I say save new pokemon for new games, not remakes

Top game series: Pokémon, Mass Effect, Mario, Sonic, Batman Arkham, Ace Combat, Forza, GTA, Sly Cooper, etc

Blog Entries

The problem is, it's Gen VI. It's on 3DS. Heck, NSMB2 is getting new courses not already in the coding, Game Freak might make about 10 mythical Pokemon in Gen VI that aren't even in the coding at first, so god knows what could happen. Normally I'd be opposed to having new Pokemon mid-gen, but as it sort of just happened and the 3DS allows updates for new features to be added, literally anything could happen.
    Only thing that'd spoil it for me is the fact that we'd get new mid-gen Pokemon, then come a new Gen we wouldn't know if it was a new gen or another mid-gen game.

Jirachi could well get a counterpart since, by my prediction, it's the star of Movie 16 along with a Gen VI Pokemon (although, I seriously believe Genesect is also starring alongside a Gen VI Pokemon). That Gen VI Pokemon could be a Pokemon available in the remakes before the primary pair, because Movie 16 is out in 2014, and that's about the time they would start revealing the next games.

Now I'm on the subject, I want Deoxys to get new forms for Special Attack and Special Defense. I also want Latias and Latios to get a fusion because no one can convince me they've always been seperate Pokemon, or at least didn't come from one neutral dragon called Latius (or Latigigas... Hahahaha).

I claimed Noivern omg <3

Blog Entries

The problem is, it's Gen VI. It's on 3DS. Heck, NSMB2 is getting new courses not already in the coding, Game Freak might make about 10 mythical Pokemon in Gen VI that aren't even in the coding at first, so god knows what could happen. Normally I'd be opposed to having new Pokemon mid-gen, but as it sort of just happened and the 3DS allows updates for new features to be added, literally anything could happen.
    Only thing that'd spoil it for me is the fact that we'd get new mid-gen Pokemon, then come a new Gen we wouldn't know if it was a new gen or another mid-gen game.

Jirachi could well get a counterpart since, by my prediction, it's the star of Movie 16 along with a Gen VI Pokemon (although, I seriously believe Genesect is also starring alongside a Gen VI Pokemon). That Gen VI Pokemon could be a Pokemon available in the remakes before the primary pair, because Movie 16 is out in 2014, and that's about the time they would start revealing the next games.

Now I'm on the subject, I want Deoxys to get new forms for Special Attack and Special Defense. I also want Latias and Latios to get a fusion because no one can convince me they've always been seperate Pokemon, or at least didn't come from one neutral dragon called Latius (or Latigigas... Hahahaha).
    why would Deoxys need a SpA and SpD form? his Defense and attack form already have the highest of either catagory
    Black: 4727-9836-9051
    White: 3396-7767-9032
    Platinum: 0003-5833-1618
    Soul Silver: 3138-3094-2458

Blog Entries

Now I'm on the subject, I want Deoxys to get new forms for Special Attack and Special Defense.
    Deoxys's physical and special stats are equal in all forms. Unless you want new physically-oriented forms as well...

Blog Entries
    Follow VeggiePopper On Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by YamiiDenryuu View Post
    Now I'm on the subject, I want Deoxys to get new forms for Special Attack and Special Defense.
    Deoxys's physical and special stats are equal in all forms. Unless you want new physically-oriented forms as well...
    Instead of Special Attack and Special Defense formes (which would be pointless since Attack Forme covers both Attack and Special Attack, same for Defense Forme), how about an All-Physical Forme (High Attack and Defense, low Sp. Attack. and Sp. Defense.) and an All-Special Forme (High Special Attack and Special Defense, low Attack and Defense)?

On the topic of new Pokémon mid-generation, we've already had them in the form of Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Deoxys, Darkrai, Shaymin, Arceus, Victini, Keldeo, Meloetta and Genesect. They all were revealed and distributed mid-generation, we were not supposed to know about their existance (let alone get them) until officially released by Game Freak/Nintendo, it's the hacking communities and websites like this very one which spoil that, but technically (and officially, if we respect Nintendo's events and wait until those Pokémon are given away), they're still mid-generation Pokémon. So releasing a few new Pokémon mid-generation via DLC would only be both the natural next step in the way events are given (first it was physically via link cable at events, then via e-reader and whatnot, and currently it is Wi-Fi) and the solution to the whole "hackers spoil the surprise of event Pokémon" issue, the only difference lying in that this time they won't be already in the games' coding.

I don't see why it would blur the line of what defines a new generation. If DLC Pokémon were released as it has been done (that is, a few per generation, one or two per year), then it would be clear that it's not the start of a generation, just event Pokémon a la Jirachi, Deoxys et al. Such problem would only arise if they suddenly released 100 event Pokémon, but that would be too much, for in that case, they'd probably just make a new game (one or two new Pokémon are fine, but what would you do with 100 new Pokémon when you've already ebaten the game and done everything you can do in the game? It would be pointless; plus, that would cost too much, and since DLC are usually cheaper than the main game, it wouldn't be profitable either) and thus, clearly start a new generation. It wouldn't be a mid-gen game since it would have the two requirements to start a generation: a new story (unless it was a remake, but I doubt they'd remake an old game but put 100 new Pokémon in it, since that alone would kill the purpose of the remake), and new Pokémon.
    Last edited by VeggiePopper; 25th November 2012 at 04:41 PM.

Pt: 5285 3562 3697- Veggie
    SS: 5156 5108 0540- Dany
    B1: 0175 8413 2944- Popper
    B2: 1163 7552 4502- Jonatan
    3DS: 1418-6718-4136

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sonic10158 View Post

Jasmine has been explicitly stated to have changed her type specialty when her Onix evolved to Steelix. It's not like the idea came from nowhere.

I say no formes for anyone. I hate that concept. I find it ridiculous and annoying.

@skaraflame, why would Roxanne have a Camerupt?
    Dread Advocate likes this.

Blog Entries
    Follow VeggiePopper On Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by The Outrage View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sonic10158 View Post

Jasmine has been explicitly stated to have changed her type specialty when her Onix evolved to Steelix. It's not like the idea came from nowhere.

But @sonic10158 was talking about changing types in a remake, (a retcon), not a sequel (character development), which are different cases, so it would still be a radical change -actually, a radical retcon. I 'd welcome Tate and Liza (or any other Gym Leader whatsoever) changing their speciality if they reappear in an all new game (i.e. not a remake) just like Jasmine in your example, but for remakes, I think it's better to keep their original typing, and I doubt they'd do such changes.
    sonic10158 likes this.

Pt: 5285 3562 3697- Veggie
    SS: 5156 5108 0540- Dany
    B1: 0175 8413 2944- Popper
    B2: 1163 7552 4502- Jonatan
    3DS: 1418-6718-4136