152 37.07%
  • No, wait till Gen 7

16 3.90%
  • No, i dont want r/s/e remakes

47 11.46%
Page 164 of 239 FirstFirst ... 64114154162163164165166174214 ... LastLast
Results 2,446 to 2,460 of 3582
Like Tree1414Likes

Thread: Pokémon Remake Discussion (Read First Post!)

Default Re: Pokémon Remake Discussion (Read First Post!)

Do they need to remake all three or just Emerald? It would fun to have one of those for the DS.

Blog Entries
    Add L-05308 on Facebook
    Visit L-05308's Youtube Channel

To be good RS remakes will need everthing that made HGSS and BW great.

- Time and Seasons
    - Spectaculiar 3D cutscenes
    - GBA Sound Player (HGSS)
    - Addition of intresting new areas, habouring more Legendaries (HGSS)
    - Solid gym leader and Elite four rematch teams (HGSS)
    - Guest appearances, Cynthia keeps on making them, Lance or Alder would be nice to see.
    - New Gym puzzles, Roxanne, Brawly, Flannery, Norman, most of them infact.
    - Exterior gym re-designs (BW)
    - Extended dex, at least all the new additons to Hoenn evolution famillies
    - More Magma and Aqua story.
    - Better rival battle system, May/Brendan never showed their fully evolved starter and Walley did not fuffill his potential.
    - More events, like the Celebi and Arceus events.
    - Maybe more TMs? Imagine having Whirlpool, Dive and Rock Climb all in the game with field effects.
    - Pokemon following you outside their ball. (Oh god, yes!)

Just a few thought I had.
    The_Doctor likes this.

I'm a Biotic God. FEAR ME sonic10158's Avatar

I don't want pokemon following you. I hate that useless feature...
    Dread Advocate likes this.

Top game series: Pokémon, Mass Effect, Mario, Sonic, Batman Arkham, Ace Combat, Forza, GTA, Sly Cooper, etc

Quote Originally Posted by sonic10158 View Post
    I think that they should include pokemon walking in every game, and just have an option to turn it off. That would make everyone happy :D
    sonic10158 and Dread Advocate like this.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Doctor View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sonic10158 View Post
    I think that they should include pokemon walking in every game, and just have an option to turn it off. That would make everyone happy :D
    That would be awesome, I loved talking to my Espeon and Meganium, but I totally understand why it would annoy people. Perhaps include that option in the menu or something like that.
    The_Doctor and sonic10158 like this.

Add Link Snivy on Facebook Add Link Snivy on Google+
    Visit Link Snivy's Youtube Channel

Default Pokemon Ruby and Saphirre remakes...For DS!

What I would seriously hate is if Ruby and Sapphire remakes were made but for the DS. I would just go crazy. When i first dwelled on the idea, I was like no way, but what if they want to start a new generation of Pokemon on the 3DS. I Know there hasn't been an actual confirmation for the games yet, but it seems kinda clear they make a remake about every ten years, So what do you all think and what would you all do if they were on the DS?
    hina18 likes this.
    I AM NOW ADDICTED TO UGLY BETTY!!! I HAVE SEEN EVERY EPISODE AT LEAST FIVE TIMES AND TO THIS DAY IS THE ONLY SHOW THAT MADE ME CRY AT THE END....

I WILL NOT REST UNTIL THEY BRING THIS SHOW BACK...or at least make a movie out of it....

THAT IS ALL FOR NOW

*evil laugh*

Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokemon Ruby and Saphirre remakes...For DS!

I'm pretty sure the only reason B2/W2 are on the DS is because B/W were on it.... the R/S remakes would have no obligation to do so... so they could be GF's testing ground on the 3DS maybe?
    sonic10158 likes this.
    Black: 4727-9836-9051
    White: 3396-7767-9032
    Platinum: 0003-5833-1618
    Soul Silver: 3138-3094-2458

Blog Entries

Follow Ennife on Tumblr

If they end up making them, I'd dance if they were on the DS or compatible with it. "3D" Games and Movies give me a headache, plus it would save me the $120-$250 I'd have to spend to buy a 3DS to play them.

edit: I don't hate the 3DS or "3D" things (I'm a sculpture major), I just don't plan on buying one. Unlike the OP, I would actually be upset if new pokémon games- especially remakes of R/S/E, came out exclusively for the 3DS.
    Last edited by Ennife; 7th July 2012 at 01:20 AM.
    Black FC: 0003 2921 9951
    Platinum FC : 0389 5693 5042

September 9 ~ If we had an open trade or request before I went MIA, please PM me and I'd LOVE to work out the details again.
    Working on a Wishmaker Jirachi trade station (almost a giveaway) since I dug up my Bonus Disk, VM/PM me if you're interested.

Follow Gigatron On Twitter

Honestly, I kinda hope any hypothetical R/S remakes would be on DS, as much as I would love to try Pokémon on the 3DS. Reason being is that the DS is still region-free, whereas the 3DS is not, and since I tend to import Pokémon games now, it'd mean I have to buy a Japanese 3DS, which is an expensive item that I don't want to have to buy (though even if I did just opt for the localised version, I'd still have to buy a 3DS as I don't have one to begin with). Though admittedly that's just a personal problem on my end.

I'd say it'd be likely that if there were going to be R/S remakes, they could potentially be on the 3DS as a way to "test the waters" before going full-bore with Gen VI. Could also serve as a preview to whet people's appetites for what's to come in the new Gen.

I'd still actually like to see it happen, though my wallet would not.

I hope it's on the DS since I already own one and I don't have any plans of buying a 3DS and I don't care about 3D, imo it's just a useless gimmick/fad. I do think they'll probably release it on DS though since more people already own DS's than they do 3DS's and nintendo/gamefreak would make more $$$$$ that way (same reason B2&W2 are on DS).

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

I would prefer DS since I don't have a 3DS and with the inability to get enough money right now, I can't buy one. Also 3DS is still pretty new so as soon as someone buys one a new model comes out, and so one. It's just a pain and they'll have more buy the games if its for DS.

I'm a Biotic God. FEAR ME sonic10158's Avatar

You can turn the 3D part off, so that shouldn't be a problem. The 3DS has other features besides the 3D gimmick. I hope they are on the 3DS. I know if I were Iwata, I would be MAD if Game Freak makes yet another DS game rather than supporting the 3DS more.

I wouldn't lose sleep if they hold off the RS remakes until Gen VI.

I WILL be angry if they don't make it on the 3DS, but I will buy it. The 3DS has been out too long for it not to get it

Top game series: Pokémon, Mass Effect, Mario, Sonic, Batman Arkham, Ace Combat, Forza, GTA, Sly Cooper, etc

Add Kelleo on Facebook
    Visit Kelleo's Youtube Channel

On the DS? No way. Just NO. We have enough Pokemon games on the DS now, it's time for GameFreak to catch up to technology and start making more 3DS Pokemon games. The 3DS has been out for over a year now. Also, as stated above, GameFreak could use Ruby/Sapphire remakes as a test of the 3DS's capabilities before they go all out with gen 6. And I doubt we'd have to worry about compatibility issues. The DS can already communicate with the 3DS since you can use both when using BW's Poketransfer. I know, I do it every time I transfer Pokemon. To not make a 3DS Pokemon game incompatible with the DS games would be as stupid as Nintendo making the Wii U unable to play Wii games (which they didn't, obviously).

And if you all hate the 3D so much, just turn it off. All you have to do is push that little slider on the right side of the top screen down all the way and it's all gone.

I kind of want it to be on the 3DS because we have too many DS games, but at the same time I don't because I'd have to buy the 3DS XD The only videogames I play nowadays are Pokémon games, so I wouldn't want to spend around $200 on a system that I'll only use for two games (at least for a while). But that's my problem, not an actual reason XD

There's no reason for them to be on the DS anyway. I think part of the reason HG and SS were made was that it was pretty hard to get the older Pokémon in Sinnoh, and with the release of the DSi, they had to find a way of making it possible to get the Pokémon without the dual slot function. And even if Nintendo hadn't released the DSi, it was still kind of unfair for players without a GBA because the games had stopped being produced. Now that we don't have that problem, a remake on a new console shouldn't be a problem.

And it'll probably boost the sales of the 3DS a bit, since a bunch of gamers are disappointed about the current titles and a lot of those gamers are Pokémon fans. Personally, I'm hoping for a 3DS bundle. I don't like the colors the 3DS comes in, but a special 3DS Pokémon-edition would be AWESOME.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

There is no way that any future Pokemon games (or Nintendo games in general) will be released on the DS. Who cares if there aren't as many 3DS owners as DS ones quite yet? Pokemon needs to move on, just like any other video game series, to new systems, and seeing as you can get more out of a 3DS game than a DS one, this would be just the ticket to multiply the amount of 3DS owners. BW2 will be the last we'll see of Pokemon on the DS (as well as being the last first or second party DS game in general), so let's just look forward to what Gen VI will bring on the 3DS.
    sonic10158 likes this.