152 37.07%
  • No, wait till Gen 7

16 3.90%
  • No, i dont want r/s/e remakes

47 11.46%
Page 161 of 239 FirstFirst ... 61111151159160161162163171211 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,415 of 3582
Like Tree1414Likes

Thread: Pokémon Remake Discussion (Read First Post!)

Devil Lobster Man Ranger Jack Walker's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit Ranger Jack Walker's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Pokémon Remake Discussion (Read First Post!)

At this point, I'd prefer remakes in Gen VI because they would definitely be on the 3DS.
    sonic10158 likes this.

I'm a Biotic God. FEAR ME sonic10158's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ranger Jack Walker View Post
    At this point, I'd prefer remakes in Gen VI because they would definitely be on the 3DS.
    100% agree.

Top game series: Pokémon, Mass Effect, Mario, Sonic, Batman Arkham, Ace Combat, Forza, GTA, Sly Cooper, etc

Default Gen 3 Remake Speculation/Clues

I know this thread will probably be deleted, but anyway, in case you didn't know, there is now a big speculative clue for the remakes.
    I was looking what was on TV the other day and I saw that Pokemon was on so I turned it on and saw that it was one of the first episodes of the Hoenn saga. EVERY TIME They got to the end of the Johto saga they just started over, NEVER started showing Hoenn. This is the first real non-speculative proof that they are planning something.( or just a coincidence)

Discuss anything you think about the remakes that may come out.
    My team will beat all the gyms 24/7/365

Magical Girl Shiny Celebi's Avatar Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

@Mantiz; Why does it make more sense? Why should they be on the DS vs. the 3DS? Im just wondering about your reasoning for this.

I'm tired of seeing Pokemon RPGs on the DS. I say it is time for GF to focus on 3DS games. Gen V has to be getting close to being over, so I say wait a bit longer and release it in Gen VI

Top game series: Pokémon, Mass Effect, Mario, Sonic, Batman Arkham, Ace Combat, Forza, GTA, Sly Cooper, etc

Blog Entries

I don't care to have Hoenn remakes. It's my least favorite generation and I think the original versions are fine. The main reason the remakes for the first two generations were so exciting was because the graphic quality of the originals were severely obsolete to where they are considered horrible now especially the first generation. You can tell they were from the 90's and early 2000's.
    Hoenn does not need to have a graphics makeover like that and we certainly do not need 3D. There is too much fuss over it especially in films when it's actually pretty bad for your eyesight and head because it's unnatural. And personally I don't see it as anything special, so the images are standing out on the screen, big deal. Why do we need that? Not to mention the first gen remakes are the same quality as the Hoenn games since they are of the same release time so do they need another remake then?
    Besides what would remakes add to the games? Stupid additions to contests like in Sinnoh or stupid marathon race things like the second gen remakes and other such thing that the games don't need? Now I would appreciate a makeover of the Torchic lines move set so that it learns more fighting moves and at levels that match the two gyms we need them for and maybe previous generation pokemon a bit more spread out rather than just in the safari zone(even the first gen remakes have that flaw, they include no second and third gen pokemon). But are those things really worth remakes? What can they really add that's worth while(besides travel to the other regions which the originals didn't even do)?
    It seems to me like the only reason people wants Hoenn remakes is just because the other two gens got them.

"All of this sight, I can't believe I couldn't see. Kept in the dark, but you were there in front of me."

@Mantiz that argument doesn't make much sense to me. There were more GBA's than DS's when DP came out, more GBC's than GBA's when RS came out, etc. and GF still made a switch.

The 3DS will have gen VI and it has been out too long for Gen V to not be getting close IMO

Well, I'm not so sure about the sequel.

Remakes would avoid the entire explanation of what happened to weather trio, unlike the sequel where people would wonder how come they could catch them in HGSS, yet they're still obtainable in the sequel.
    They wouldn't make a sequel to R/S/E, as they would probably avoid the idea of a remake also. I have a idea that maybe it's going to be something else. Close to a remake, but not quite.
    My team will beat all the gyms 24/7/365

If they do do a remake, they'd could add something to the plot, like FRLG's Sevii Isles plot

追放されたバカ

Default say it aint so...

i dont wanna what till generation 6 for r/s/e remixs please tell me we can still get them this gen

Default Re: say it aint so...

Define "gen". If they came out in 6 months, which they likely won't, would you consider them Gen 5? Who cares what "gen" they are? Would it make a difference, besides better graphics in a later gen and more Pokemon?

Edit: sorry, it looks like I copied what I said a while back.

@Drayden

A gen is a main trio and games that came after it.

Gen I - RBY and games that came after them, but before G&S (There were 151 pokemon)
    Gen II - GSC and games that came after them, but before R&S (there were 251 pokemon)
    Gen III - RSE and games that came after them, but before D&P (there were 386 pokemon)
    Gen IV - DPPt and games that came after them, but before B&W (there were 493 pokemon)
    Gen V - BWB2W2 and games that came after them, but before the next versions with new pokemon. (there are 649 pokemon)

I think the DS needs to be retired in terms of getting major Pokemon games (after all, NINE major Pokemon games have been on it), so I think we should wait until the next Gen to get the remakes of R&S. I personally don't see Gen V lasting too much longer.
    Last edited by sonic10158; 15th June 2012 at 01:18 AM.
    bennett likes this.

Trophies

Follow Pokelova on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by sonic10158
    Gen IV - DPPt and games that came after them, but before B&W (there were 486[?] pokemon)
    I believe 493 is the number you're looking for.
    Pokelova's Shiny Collection

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

They've remade Kanto and Johto games, so it's definately time for Hoenn. When they do, hopefully it will be on regular DS and not 3DS, and hopefully they'll add cross-generation to the hoenn dex like they did for Heartgold and Soulsilver. Keeping triple battles would be really nice as well.

Magical Girl Shiny Celebi's Avatar Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

Id like to ask why several people here dont want these remakes on the 3DS? What's wrong with it being on that system.
    sonic10158 likes this.