• No, I'd prefer them in Gen 6

152 37.07%
  • No, wait till Gen 7

16 3.90%
  • No, i dont want r/s/e remakes

47 11.46%
Page 13 of 239 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113 ... LastLast
Like Tree1414Likes

Thread: Pokémon Remake Discussion (Read First Post!)

Now with more Dark DarkDragonite's Avatar

Default Re: Ruby and Sapphire Remake Discussion *NEW RULE*

I would really like to see Gen III remakes. I would like re-designed pokewalker, and an expanded PokeNav. I loved the PokeNav.
    I don't calculate stat values, nor do I care about natures. I just catch my Pokemon the way they are, and play the game normally. If you agree copy and paste this into your sig.

Blog Entries

I'm hoping to see a double battle with your rival or Wally against Archie and Maxie in the remakes. Here's how that could come to pass:
    Until obtaining the seventh badge, the story goes more or less like Emerald's. After beating Tate&Liza, though, Team Magma doesn't occupy the Mossdeep space centre, instead you can go after Aqua waking Kyogre immediately. Kyogre gets awakened, and battles Groudon in Sootopolis (Hopefully not just sitting there like in Emerald, and the bad weather should be all over Hoenn, not just around Sootopolis). Archie and Maxie realise waking those guys was a bad idea, so they decide to fix their mistake. Both independently come to the same conclusion: if Kyogre and Groudon are fighting in Sootopolis, then all that's needed to destroy them is to destroy Sootopolis, thus sacrificing one city for the entire planet's wellbeing. To do this, they are going to steal the rocket fuel from Mossdeep, dump it in Sootopolis, and light it. The Teams meet up at the space centre, and after realising they are both there for the same reason they team up. At this point, the rival/Wally gives you a call telling you what Aqua and Magma are up to, and asking for your help to beat them. This culminates in the double battle vs. Archie and Maxie (with an even more badass remix of their already badass battle theme, of course).

Quote Originally Posted by Ranger Jack Walker View Post
    What bothered me was that in Emerald, after Groudon was released, there was no Drought. There should be a Drought.

What I want is that in the Ruby Remake, Kyogre is awakened earlier and it starts raining heavily in some places. Like some places getting shallow water instead of land.

Conversely, in the Sapphire remake, Groudon is released earlier and the drought dries up some of the coastal areas.

When the other is released, things go back to normal. The weather goes freaky and rain and sun at the same time.
    That's a pretty neat idea actually. They could make certain areas change completely with the weather effects so you could explore an old route and discover some new things. For example a flooded valley allows you to reach a certain cliff on the other side (assuming they don't decide to use rock climb) or a bay being dried up and revealing a cave. They could also change trainers depending on the weather effects too (firebreathers for swimmers). You never know!

Blog Entries
    Follow Green Zubat On Twitter Add Green Zubat on Facebook
    Follow Green Zubat on Tumblr Visit Green Zubat's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Lurvig View Post
    That's a pretty neat idea actually. They could make certain areas change completely with the weather effects so you could explore an old route and discover some new things. For example a flooded valley allows you to reach a certain cliff on the other side (assuming they don't decide to use rock climb) or a bay being dried up and revealing a cave. They could also change trainers depending on the weather effects too (firebreathers for swimmers). You never know!
    Yeah, I like this idea too. They could have it so that in Ruby[Red], after you defeat the E4 then Kyogre could become active, causing suh weather effects as you mentioned (and vice versa for Sapphire[Blue].

Also, I'd eally like to see dessication cracks appearing in the ground due to Sunny Day.

Btw, does anyone think it would be a good idea to make the weather moves field moves? E.g. Sandstorms conjures an actual, overworld, temporary sandstorm, Hail makes it snow and mist/haze could bring about deep fog? I always wanted to be able to do that...

Credit to Missingno. Master for creating this lovely team snap for my sig :)

Very Fine Dodger
    Blog Entries

I think that is a bad idea if it does nothing except look cool (and it would).
    I have dodged many things, but that is not why I am a dodger. I just like wearing striped shirts.

Blog Entries

I have been thinking...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Futachimaru View Post
    I have been thinking...

I know where this will head.

This thread is not for the discussion of the viability of RS remakes, which is banned.
    3DS FC: 1203-9389-8130

Blog Entries

Oh...sorry :(

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

I think there should be some triple battles in the RSEmakes where there are three trainers at once, like the three holes in Flannery's gym and the two Tubers and a Sailor at Slateport beach.

I would really love to see R/S/E remakes! cause the plot was weak, and they have a lot of space to improve the characters(Gym leaders, playable Ch, battles! Le last time it was done it was on Gameboy, so it truly deserves to have an Ds counterparent!

And i would love to see the gym leaders with Sinnoh and Unova Pokemons!
    P.S. 2 of the cutest starters are there torchic and Mudkip!

Registered User OfRuins&RedNitefall's Avatar

oh god I don't want to see triple battles. seriously that's gotta be the worst idea they've thought of. What's next? Quadruple battles? Then quintuple and oh what the hell just toss out all 6 pokemon at once so you can confuse everyone.

Double battles I liked and were actually really happy to see. triple battles are just too much, just because I'm afraid they will go to 4, then 5, then 6.

I'm willing to bet someone would bring up as a counterargument to this small rant that Team Rocket has done triple battle like things before they were even thought of, but that's because they're Team Rocket and rarely, if ever, fight fair.

that's another reason why I hate triple battles. Triple Wailord on Triple Wailord action. Massive blubber orgy
    Last edited by OfRuins&RedNitefall; 5th February 2011 at 04:33 AM. Reason: this
    I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity. --- Edgar Allan Poe

describes me in a nutshell, though why I'm in a nutshell I'll never know...

Devil Lobster Man Ranger Jack Walker's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit Ranger Jack Walker's Youtube Channel

^Oh dear god

Most probably, the battles will be the 2 on 1 style ones that were so common in Emerald along with the occasional triple battle.

BattleFanatic Eitarou's Avatar Archives StaffBulbapedia Editorial BoardModerator
    Blog Entries

I'd love a Tag Battle with the player and Norman

A la player and Silver in HGSS
    Quote Originally Posted by OfRuins&RedNitefall View Post

that's another reason why I hate triple battles. Triple Wailord on Triple Wailord action. Massive blubber orgy
    Thanks for the image in my head

Blog Entries

I know this is fake...but its still pretty cool.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QAB-TdOxaU&feature=feedu

PS: Am I allowed to do this? You know posting videos. If not just tell me and I will delete my post. Just wanted to share.

Blog Entries

Follow Owain on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Eneci View Post
    I would really love to see R/S/E remakes! cause the plot was weak, and they have a lot of space to improve the characters(Gym leaders, playable Ch, battles! Le last time it was done it was on Gameboy, so it truly deserves to have an Ds counterparent!

And i would love to see the gym leaders with Sinnoh and Unova Pokemons!
    P.S. 2 of the cutest starters are there torchic and Mudkip!
    Tell that to Red/Blue/Green/Yellow...