152 37.07%
  • No, wait till Gen 7

16 3.90%
  • No, i dont want r/s/e remakes

47 11.46%
Page 129 of 239 FirstFirst ... 2979119127128129130131139179229 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,935 of 3582
Like Tree1414Likes

Thread: Pokémon Remake Discussion (Read First Post!)

Mama, we all go to hell. TheCapsFan's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow TheCapsFan on Tumblr

Default Re: Ruby and Sapphire Remake Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Claude Rains View Post
    FR/LG are remakes already - what's the point in remaking them right now? Granted, they will eventually probably need a remake later on to catch up with the rest (as in, the consoles they're on), but I can't see that happening for a while.
    I can see a Kanto remake before FRLG.

Quote Originally Posted by Force Fire View Post
    Why would they remake a remake? What would be the point of a remake if they were to remake it again?
    That's what i've been saying. There's no point to ever make FrLg again, unless its to make them playable on the new console and i'd see that happening as more of an anniversary type deal to be honest. The next time we see Kanto it should be a sequel to FrLg.

The same holds true for Johto, and Hoenn as well after these remakes are out of the way.

"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled Trainers should try to win with the Pokémon they love best". -Karen

"For every pokemon there is a purpose and a time when it can shine under the sun." -Blue1225

Quote Originally Posted by Georgie Pie View Post
    And I personally miss Aqua and Magma. I really would like to see those goofy environmentalists again. Same with the original Gym Leaders. I'm not against sequels, but as time goes on I'm looking more and more forward to seeing those old games done up in new graphics. *nostalgia*
    Speaking of Team Aqua... Am I the only one who sort of liked Archie...? Anyone else...?

Quote Originally Posted by HilbertCressLover View Post
    Speaking of Team Aqua... Am I the only one who sort of liked Archie...? Anyone else...?
    Heck no, I love the guy! :D

I'm just hoping the RSE remakes gets released before Gray(If there's even going to be a Gray). It'd make the generation a little more variable, instead of releasing the third game right after B/W. Not sure about you guys, but I'd prefer a little break from Unova right about now, and play in Hoenn ^-^

back for now... returnofmastercrazyhand's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add returnofmastercrazyhand on Facebook
    Visit returnofmastercrazyhand's Youtube Channel

all of you that say that fr/lg can't be reamde are you saying they have go to a game store other than gamestop and buy it instead of eeing it 2 generations later on 3ds plus most of NIWA forums (back when it was still breathing) say there will be an FR/LG remake. END. OF. DISCUSSION.

Visit Rocky505's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by master crazy hand View Post
    all of you that say that fr/lg can't be reamde are you saying they have go to a game store other than gamestop and buy it instead of eeing it 2 generations later on 3ds plus most of NIWA forums (back when it was still breathing) say there will be an FR/LG remake. END. OF. DISCUSSION.
    Reason why this post means nothing. There will not be an FRLG remake. You cannot remake remakes. Our best chance of a Kanto remake is Blue or Yellow or a completely new game that takes place in a different time line.

Trophies

Follow Pokelova on Tumblr

plus most of NIWA forums (back when it was still breathing) say there will be an FR/LG remake. END. OF. DISCUSSION.
    What fans say in a forum means nothing. Including here. But here we're speculating on what we think will be in or what we want to be in RS remakes, not whether they will or won't happen. And we're certainly not supposed to be discussing FRLG remakes.
    Pokelova's Shiny Collection

Eaten by Giratina... Team Galactic's Avatar

I would personally like to see a few other characters in other generations to appear. IE Cynthia was a major Pokemon trainer in B/W that you could battle. The one I want to see is Cyrus, he was probably my favorite characters in the D/P series.
    White FC:3010 3938 6770

I'm a Biotic God. FEAR ME sonic10158's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky505 View Post
    Reason why this post means nothing. There will not be an FRLG remake. You cannot remake remakes. Our best chance of a Kanto remake is Blue or Yellow or a completely new game that takes place in a different time line.
    Technically, GF can remake a remake, but it wouldn't be a popular move. I would love to see them revisit Kanto in a sequel though, but they would need to add a lot to the region for it to be impressive

back for now... returnofmastercrazyhand's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add returnofmastercrazyhand on Facebook
    Visit returnofmastercrazyhand's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky505 View Post
    yes you can remake a remake look at chrono trigger ds it remade the ps1 remake of the snes game so ha!!!!!!!
    sonic10158 likes this.

I was thinking maybe you could surf to an area with a shipyard and the port could have boats to all the older regions maybe with the exception of Unova. I'm sure the system could handle something like this. Hoenn and Gen III was always my favorite even though, I was greatly dissapointed that you couldn't go back to johto or kanto in RSE.

Quote Originally Posted by ZuZu-Chan View Post
    Heck no, I love the guy! :D

I'm just hoping the RSE remakes gets released before Gray(If there's even going to be a Gray). It'd make the generation a little more variable, instead of releasing the third game right after B/W. Not sure about you guys, but I'd prefer a little break from Unova right about now, and play in Hoenn ^-^
    Oh, yay! I'm glad Archie has another fan. :)
    I'm always up for playing in Hoenn.

Visit Rocky505's Youtube Channel

yes you can remake a remake look at chrono trigger ds it remade the ps1 remake of the snes game so ha!!!!!!!
    That proves nothing about FRLG besides remaking a remake. The only way they can bring Kanto back is a completely new game with new areas etc. But I would like if the game took place before HGSS and after FRLG so we can see why the volcano erupted and stuff like that.
    Georgie Pie and Space Opera like this.

Totally agree with that. A break from Unova in the form of remakes of awesome games.

As well as Archie and Maxie being awesome. Their teams in general were great, but I'm hope GameFreak diversifies their Pokemon rosters a bit.

Like, give Shelly a Gorebyss, Matt a Huntail and Archie a Lanturn and Relicanth. There were quite a few Hoenn Pokemon that I would have liked to have more prominent roles, rather than seeing the same Kanto Pokemon on so many NPCs teams, which was already the case all through GSC. I think all the extra trainer battles that Emerald included all over the region should remain in the remakes, with their teams changed up to give Hoenn and perhaps a few Johto Pokemon more attention (something I quite liked about Platinum, with nearly all the non-Legendary Pokemon being used on at least one NPC's team). And all those Koffings on Ninja Boys' teams for example, should use Gulpins/Swalots more than Koffings in the remakes. Koffing and Weezing got plenty of limelight in RBYGSC.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravarian View Post
    Totally agree with that. A break from Unova in the form of remakes of awesome games.

As well as Archie and Maxie being awesome. Their teams in general were great, but I'm hope GameFreak diversifies their Pokemon rosters a bit.

Like, give Shelly a Gorebyss, Matt a Huntail and Archie a Lanturn and Relicanth. There were quite a few Hoenn Pokemon that I would have liked to have more prominent roles, rather than seeing the same Kanto Pokemon on so many NPCs teams, which was already the case all through GSC. I think all the extra trainer battles that Emerald included all over the region should remain in the remakes, with their teams changed up to give Hoenn and perhaps a few Johto Pokemon more attention (something I quite liked about Platinum, with nearly all the non-Legendary Pokemon being used on at least one NPC's team). And all those Koffings on Ninja Boys' teams for example, should use Gulpins/Swalots more than Koffings in the remakes. Koffing and Weezing got plenty of limelight in RBYGSC.
    When I first played R/S, I expected Team Aqua to use Water-types and Team Magma to use Ground/Fire-types. I was confused and kinda disappointed when I found out that everybody used freaking Poochyena. Why!?