152 37.07%
  • No, wait till Gen 7

16 3.90%
  • No, i dont want r/s/e remakes

47 11.46%
Page 125 of 239 FirstFirst ... 2575115123124125126127135175225 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,875 of 3582
Like Tree1414Likes

Thread: Pokémon Remake Discussion (Read First Post!)

Default Re: Ruby and Sapphire Remake Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by sonic10158 View Post
    I guess Mossdeep City will have a place to switch between Deoxys's different forms, or should Meteor Falls?

I want to see a side quest that involves Manaphy and Phione, seeing as how they are ocean dwellers and Hoenn is tropical. It should take place on some new islands. Plus it should take a while to complete, as in longer than 5 minutes, probably 20-30. As for the side quest itself, maybe you can help Captain Stern, or someone else, locate the Temple of the Sea (at least a place based off of it) that requires you to ride a ship to some place in the middle of the sea, where a small Island is that has a small town that has a legend about a temple and Manaphy. Then you go from there to another tiny Island with another town that doesn't know about the other Island (they could be towns that are still living in the tribal days) that has a similar legend about a temple and Phione. Then you continue on an on until you reach an unusually deep area in the ocean, so you and captain stern, or whomever you are helping, decide to go investigate. The person you are helping goes down there in a submarine, and you dive down with a pokemon. Once you make it to the bottom, you find a bright-lit "town" that is in what seems to be a bubble of air, but is completely empty of any people. So, you and the other person go investigate the place, and discover the Manaphy and Phione.

I can't think of what could happen next or what the two legends the tribal towns have about Manaphy and Phione. This is just an idea.
    amazing ides love it!
    "Laws and principles are not for the times when there is no temptation: they are for such moments as this, when body and soul rise in mutiny against their rigour; stringent are they; inviolate they shall be. If at my individual convenience I might break them, what would be their worth??" - Charlotte Brontë ; Jane Eyre

Turtles All The Way Down Continent Turtle's Avatar
    Add Continent Turtle on Facebook
    Visit Continent Turtle's Youtube Channel

I guess Mossdeep City will have a place to switch between Deoxys's different forms, or should Meteor Falls?

I want to see a side quest that involves Manaphy and Phione, seeing as how they are ocean dwellers and Hoenn is tropical. It should take place on some new islands. Plus it should take a while to complete, as in longer than 5 minutes, probably 20-30. As for the side quest itself, maybe you can help Captain Stern, or someone else, locate the Temple of the Sea (at least a place based off of it) that requires you to ride a ship to some place in the middle of the sea, where a small Island is that has a small town that has a legend about a temple and Manaphy. Then you go from there to another tiny Island with another town that doesn't know about the other Island (they could be towns that are still living in the tribal days) that has a similar legend about a temple and Phione. Then you continue on an on until you reach an unusually deep area in the ocean, so you and captain stern, or whomever you are helping, decide to go investigate. The person you are helping goes down there in a submarine, and you dive down with a pokemon. Once you make it to the bottom, you find a bright-lit "town" that is in what seems to be a bubble of air, but is completely empty of any people. So, you and the other person go investigate the place, and discover the Manaphy and Phione.

I can't think of what could happen next or what the two legends the tribal towns have about Manaphy and Phione. This is just an idea.
    Well, they should at least kae it a Manaphy (and Phione) egg, because they only hatch in tropical regions.
    I claimed Leavanny!
    I claimed Albert Wesker!
    I claimed Ghirahim!

Agreed. The movie took place in Hoenn anyways so why not have the 2 appear?

"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled Trainers should try to win with the Pokémon they love best". -Karen

"For every pokemon there is a purpose and a time when it can shine under the sun." -Blue1225

Blog Entries

Shouldn't a Jirachi event be just slightly more relevant here? Manaphy got three story-related events in the Ranger games; a main series event wouldn't necessarily make it more interesting than it currently is. It's not supposed to be found in the same ocean as Phione, incidentally.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue1225 View Post
    Agreed. The movie took place in Hoenn anyways so why not have the 2 appear?
    Movie 9 took place in the border between Kanto and Johto, but Game Freak don't care about the movies, anyway.
    Owain likes this.

Registered User LuxuriousLanturn's Avatar

I would love to see this. 3rd gen has always been my favorite. Only problem is, I don't own a DS, only a GBA SP, so I guess i'm stuck with my original R/S/E until I get 1.
    If you can't tell from my name, I love Lanturn. I also love the 3rd gen. I feel 4th and 5th are unoriginal. Just my opinion, don't hate.
    Check out my youtube channel!
    www.youtube.com/user/LuxuriousLanturn

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LuxuriousLanturn View Post
    I would love to see this. 3rd gen has always been my favorite. Only problem is, I don't own a DS, only a GBA SP, so I guess i'm stuck with my original R/S/E until I get 1.
    Wow... you never had a DS? Wow you are way behind XD... My advice is get a 3DS... the DSp/l are dead and the DSi is dying as well might as well get the newest handheld (the pricedrop helps)
    Black: 4727-9836-9051
    White: 3396-7767-9032
    Platinum: 0003-5833-1618
    Soul Silver: 3138-3094-2458

Magical Girl Shiny Celebi's Avatar Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

Id like to see Jirachi get an in game location this time. Last time, you had to preorder colosseum to get the bonus disk, which if you didnt you were stuck getting it off Ebay like I did. Id like to actually be able to battle it.

Registered User LuxuriousLanturn's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Articwolf10 View Post
    Wow... you never had a DS? Wow you are way behind XD... My advice is get a 3DS... the DSp/l are dead and the DSi is dying as well might as well get the newest handheld (the pricedrop helps)

Haha, yeah, I never really took to it. I don't really like 4th gen, let alone 5th. I guess I'm in my own little world :P.
    If you can't tell from my name, I love Lanturn. I also love the 3rd gen. I feel 4th and 5th are unoriginal. Just my opinion, don't hate.
    Check out my youtube channel!
    www.youtube.com/user/LuxuriousLanturn

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Celebi View Post
    Id like to see Jirachi get an in game location this time. Last time, you had to preorder colosseum to get the bonus disk, which if you didnt you were stuck getting it off Ebay like I did. Id like to actually be able to battle it.
    Well we did get the Jirachi Poke-walker event last Gen... you know I want a deoxys event (Never played Guardian signs) and I can see a Regigias event since he's the Trio Master of the Regi's

Magical Girl Shiny Celebi's Avatar Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

Good point, Im overloaded with the cute little things from that event lol. Im really more concerned about the other event islands. A Regigigas event would be good too. I really hope to see Faraway Island which wasnt internationally released, and I want Navel Rock and Birth Island. I never got the chance to get these events because I didnt know how to when they were available, so I really hope those are all included as well.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Celebi View Post
    Good point, Im overloaded with the cute little things from that event lol. Im really more concerned about the other event islands. A Regigigas event would be good too. I really hope to see Faraway Island which wasnt internationally released, and I want Navel Rock and Birth Island. I never gotit give a purpos the chance to get these events because I didnt know how to when they were available, so I really hope those are all included as well.
    Welll Maybe it give us acess to Mew... plus it'd gve purpose for the Event Mewtwo... R/S/Emakes would not only celibrate there 10 year anniversary but the 15 year of Pokemon... it'd be 2 birds with one stone

Quote Originally Posted by Silktree View Post
    Shouldn't a Jirachi event be just slightly more relevant here? Manaphy got three story-related events in the Ranger games; a main series event wouldn't necessarily make it more interesting than it currently is. It's not supposed to be found in the same ocean as Phione, incidentally.

Movie 9 took place in the border between Kanto and Johto, but Game Freak don't care about the movies, anyway.
    Why not have an event for both and Deoxys?
    sonic10158 likes this.

"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled Trainers should try to win with the Pokémon they love best". -Karen

"For every pokemon there is a purpose and a time when it can shine under the sun." -Blue1225

Yea it would be nice to actually catch my own Jirachi be it an already in-game thing or an wondercardish-triggered event. And I actually enjoyed the Mew event in Emerald.

It would also be nice to see a VS Seeker. Yes I know we already have the Match Call function but it takes forever if you want to fight a specific person. In relation to this, I would love to see the Gym Leader rematch a la HGSS. Or maybe post Elite 4 and/or Battle Frontier, selected Gym leaders/ Frontier Brains will be in selected places for a certain span of time by which you can use a VS seeker to rebattle them. This may seem to render the Match Call function redundant but then the latter can be used to signify a change in Pokemon lineup rotation and/or level up-ed team. I dunno. I have always liked to battle the Brains more than twice.

More Blend Master appearances would be nice since I only remember him appearing once. Same goes for swarms.

Randomised weather which may affect Pokemon availability. Well even if it didn't, it is some nice eyecandy (for me at least).

Blog Entries

ok.. if they gonna have Ruby and Sapphire remakes.. i want them both..... i know i only started to play pokemon a year ago.... last november... and what a great year it was....
    ~
    so if there will be Ruby and Sapphire remakes.... i will buy them.... and i will enjoy it
    friendcodes

pearl - 4985 8236 7132
    HG - 2537 1343 0633

I really hope they don't do this. I don't want to have to play Ruby and Sapphire again.